It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's up with my ex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
so i have been in a two and a half year relationship with this girl,7th,8th,and part of 9th grades. And we brke up because she found a new guy in highschool with it vast ammount of people, We still talk often because we were so close and kind of still are, but she throws her boyfriend in my face all the time and then when he breaks u with her (like he constantly does because he treats her like crap) she comes to me to make it better....? im gonna show you a conversation we had not 30 minutes ago.

the conversation starts with me,just so you know XD

(7/21/2008 7:29:43 PM): hey
(7/21/2008 7:32:28 PM): hi
(7/21/2008 7:34:44 PM): brb
(7/21/2008 7:34:50 PM): ok
(7/21/2008 7:46:33 PM): omg i went to dylans friends house with him yesterday
(7/21/2008 7:46:40 PM): yippie (in a sarcastic way)

the frist thing she say's when she comes back to her computer "omg i went to fag boy's house" so you know im ok with it but why does she constantly throw him in my face? can anyone help me plz

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Bud you need to get over her because this is just the begginning. Women will do far worse than this in your lifetime i assure you! If you get over her, it will not bother you in the least anything she says in the future about her fag boyfriend. If you cannot get her out of your system it is best you have no further contact, maybe that way she will return to your side.:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah thanx man,actually ive tied really hard to so im kinda fighting back with this girl that im dating and she just gets all pissed about it that im dating again,and she puts her down like ''she isnt good enough' or ''you can do better'' But thanx! XD

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaced1
(7/21/2008 7:29:43 PM): hey
(7/21/2008 7:32:28 PM): hi
(7/21/2008 7:34:44 PM): brb
(7/21/2008 7:34:50 PM): ok
(7/21/2008 7:46:33 PM): omg i went to dylans friends house with him yesterday
(7/21/2008 7:46:40 PM): yippie (in a sarcastic way)

That was all I needed to see but let me make sure I have this right:

You: Hey.
Her: Hi.
Her: BRB.
You/Her (this line doesn't really matter): Ok.
Her: OMG I went to Dylan's friend's house with him yesterday.
You: Yippie (in a sarcastic way).

The above doesn't have to be exact but that is the gist of it, correct? In that case it looks like she enjoys toying with you. Trust me, she knows you don't like her boyfriend and are possibly jealous of their relationship. It looks like since her boyfriend is so rotten to her, she has to use/taunt/torment you in order to validate herself. You're what is known as the crying shoulder or the man in the wings. I guarantee you, if you told her you were done and 'toughened up,' it would intrigue her greatly.

That's what it looks like to me based on your account.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is why when relationships end, and people say "but we can still be friends" they don't really mean it 95% of the time.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the best revenge is to move on with your life becuase she will remeber everything that you did together.

unless you were a total jerk i think she will be trying to get back with you but man dont doit cuz its never the same again and those bad feelings never go away.

besides nows your chance for some fresh booty so quit acting like someone kicked you in your jollies and move on

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Have an amazing time with yourself and your buddies for a change.

Destractions are great.

top topics

join