It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get into RATS for free?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I clicked on it and it said the page no longer exists. Is this BS, tell me how I can get into RATS please.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I believe you need 5000 points to access and from than on 500 points a month.So it is free you just need to put in some work.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wow, has anybody been in there. What kinds of stuff is in there? I really want to know. The fact that it is top secret makes me want to really get in there!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Haha ive never been but i had a rant about it once.Ive been told its pretty slow in there some members say its really not worth it.Its more a place to discuss issues further without being flamed as much i reckon.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You have to earn the points to get in and pay the monthly dues, but wanting to get in should make it easy.

What is in there?

Check out this link

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
What do you mean by slow? Not many people post stuff in there? I mean, if it was me, i'd rather post my story on ATS and get flamed. Or is it really that they are afraid of secret service people hunting them down?

The account of a recent poster, claiming a PI took pictures of his house, made me a tad weary. He must have been posting in R.A.T.S. if the above is the case.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

All things secret are not that great to the key holders. You would be surprised once you get in there.

You can get 10,000 points:

Earn Points Writing on tinWiki! Up to 10,000 points per entry

You can get 5,000 points:

NEW: AboveTopSecret.com is Tweeting on Twitter!

You can get 25,000 points.

I have to find that thread

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

jhill I think the 25,000 is for tinwiki artwork. If we're thinking about the same thing.

Those are great ways to earn the points!

[edit on 7/20/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Yes you are correct. I just can't remember where that thread is. I know it is in BTS but I can't remember where.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Yes you are correct. I just can't remember where that thread is. I know it is in BTS but I can't remember where.

Here you go jhill. It is in Below Top Secret. Posted by WOS himself.

Thread

edited to fix the link....thanks!

[edit on 7/20/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

[edit on 20-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Too bad, I am not a music artist.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Pocky

All things secret are not that great to the key holders. You would be surprised once you get in there.

You can get 10,000 points:

Earn Points Writing on tinWiki! Up to 10,000 points per entry

You can get 5,000 points:

NEW: AboveTopSecret.com is Tweeting on Twitter!

You can get 25,000 points.

I have to find that thread

how do you twitter?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
RATS is where they keep all the Really Top Secret posts at! Only the super elite forum members are permitted access.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I B SUPA L33T

Okay, I lie... I'm not really elite. But, I like to think that I can contribute some useful information.......

What are the quickest ways to gain points in regular posting? Stars and Flags I'm guessing....

Wouldn't the fastest be to make a thread, and have a ton of people reply, to help get someone into RATS? 10 pts per reply means I'd need about 500 replies to a thread. Hmmm... sounds like operation RATS needs to get underway.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Wow man.. Just how great was that party in RATS last night.?

Who would have believed Elvis opening the show..Nice of him to bring Marilyn Monroe along too.. She still looks great..
Didn't care much for the Reptillian dancers though.. I guess the approach of Nibiru has put them off their game..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hey I go there.

First your not missing out on THAT much, posts are not made there very often.

It's just a great place to make threads on things you don't want all random people to make comments etc. The fact you have to have points to get in eliminates the chance of rude people messing up your thread. Plus the thread does not come up on google like this thread would.

There ya go, good for certain needs, but don;t worry your not missing out on something BIG, just take your time, and when you get the points, check it out.

Just enjoy this part of Ats for now.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I guess I'll work towards it, but I'll end up purchasing R.A.T.S. next year when the really outrageous alien sightings start happening. That will be the time when people will run to R.A.T.S. and spill over the incredulous happenings of the gradual introduction of the alien entities, who's existence cannot be denied any further!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

You know it!

My favorite is that interview with God....with actual pictures!

God doesn't really look like I imagined though...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
lol....i just hit 5000 pts and i was all excited about seeing what type of stuff dwells in the R.A.T.S. forums.....:sigh: Oh well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join