It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Supernormal and "Occult" Abilities'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I believe that you walk without fear of Death...and thus...no Fear at all...

I believe that this state is the ultimate state...but not alone...we must also walk with love...Unselfish Love for ourselves...and most important...Love of All Beings...and All spiritual Beings within and without our limited state of Earth (The Physical Being)...

I saw that you were questioning the Idea that we are all ONE....

From what I understand...is that we are All ONE...yet...separate in Consciousness...in order for us to Understand the Dark and the Light...without this Dichotomy...we can never understand Love in the Truest Sense via "Experience" and Creating this for our Eternal Understanding and the Glorifications of ourselves as Gods and the Ultimate Creator...

A bit paradoxical....

Love and Light...

Now...to be Very Clear...Condemnation of those for the path that they choose...is to condemn the very real law of "FREE WILL"....

To Identify EVIL as something that should be separate from our very spiritual beings...is to deny that very Free Will that we have all been given...for Without Great EVIL...how can we all appreciate the Greatest GOOD...The Greatest LOVE...

This is an eternal principle....

By Condemning others...you limit your spiritual Progress via Experience and Creation....

a few small thoughts from a little funny man....

Thank you for your Attention...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Also...I forgot to mention...God(s)...can NEVER be "INSULTED"...by making this very statement...it is very clear that the one who makes this statement...is at a very, very, very, very, very...low level of understanding from the Masters that have walked the Earth and those that ever will...The Masters that have incarnated in the Three Fold Existence (Spirit/Mind/Body)...Jesus, Buddha, Thoth etc...

They could have all cured the entire population of the very Earth, of it's Health and Way of Thinking...but what good would that create?...the Souls that have been instantly Cured or Changed in their Limited way of thinking...will not help their path to Enlightenment at all...If they become Instantly "UNLOCKED"...What damage would that cause to the Three Fold State in which we cultivate/experience/create...If some were unlocked instantly...there could be mass devastation instantaneously...Inadvertent by those that have been instantly unlocked...we would have to move on to another Planet and so on and so forth to infinity...we must all travel our Path of Love and Fear....in order to be able to distinguish between the two...yet we will never be condemned for our choices when we die...these are things that are produced of Fear and of the Dark...We All come back to our Beginnings...We will all return with varying degrees of understanding and experience...Just as Hitler has returned to his Spiritual Beginnings to begin again...just as those that are Torturing/Murdering the Falun Gong Practitioners...

These are the Universal Laws that we must come to accept...in order to Love Unconditionally...and Glorify ourselves in our 3 fold State...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008
I believe that you walk without fear of Death...and thus...no Fear at all...

I believe that this state is the ultimate state...but not alone...we must also walk with love...Unselfish Love for ourselves...and most important...Love of All Beings...and All spiritual Beings within and without our limited state of Earth (The Physical Being)...

I believe I once experienced putting down the fear of death and in so doing entered a state of tranquility, of bliss and what seemed to be an inviolable realm of mind.

I saw that you were questioning the Idea that we are all ONE....

From what I understand...is that we are All ONE...yet...separate in Consciousness...in order for us to Understand the Dark and the Light...without this Dichotomy...we can never understand Love in the Truest Sense via "Experience" and Creating this for our Eternal Understanding and the Glorifications of ourselves as Gods and the Ultimate Creator...

A bit paradoxical....

Love and Light...

I can see that your intention is good and sincere. I can say that my understanding and the view that I have is limited and changes as I follow along my path.

The duality of dark and light, of evil and goodness, I believe, are fundamental properties of the universe and of living beings. The existence of these characteristics do, it seems, define one another, give meaning to one another, create challenges and are part of our awakening. The positive and negative are both part of the whole, which Itself can be called good.

Now...to be Very Clear...Condemnation of those for the path that they choose...is to condemn the very real law of "FREE WILL"....

To Identify EVIL as something that should be separate from our very spiritual beings...is to deny that very Free Will that we have all been given...for Without Great EVIL...how can we all appreciate the Greatest GOOD...The Greatest LOVE...

This is an eternal principle....

Yes! Free will is an eternal principle. To quote Teacher Li again, he said, "...a being’s choice is up to him, even if he made some kind of vow in history. At critical moments it’s still up to him what he wants to do. And this goes for things that are positive and negative—it’s the case for both."

By Condemning others...you limit your spiritual Progress via Experience and Creation....

a few small thoughts from a little funny man....

Thank you for your Attention...

Thank you for your post.

It is okay for me to condemn evil, actually, and not necessary for me to assume a passive role. A previous post raised the issue that positive factors in the universe do restrain evil factors and limit their effect. It seems I am harmonizing to this process. Also, this particular time period is a bit unique in that evil factors are being restrained and even eliminated in a large-scale process analogous to our own body's metabolism. A cleansing or purging process is taking place whereby certain elements are assimilated and others are eliminated.

I started this thread, however, not to condemn evil or any of those in secret societies who may pursue occult rituals and what not. But I can warn them to take a look at the path they're on. Take a look at the experiences they have had. Understand where those abilities are coming from. This "talent" they are developing is simply the ability to enter a disassociated state and be utilized by other entities. These entities themselves cannot ensure their own survival, and many of them have already been eliminated. Is this really the path a person himself wants to choose, or is he being manipulated and interfered with? Either way, a person has to take responsibility for his own actions.

So I wanted to start a post to raise this issue and try to clarify the situation.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by qbik2008

You have made quite a few points here, quite profound. I'll try to make a few comments.

My understanding is that history has followed its arranged course. The major events that occurred, including the wars and other events of historical significance, all followed arrangements that were designed by lives at much higher levels. Perhaps an average person would look upon a certain character in history and proclaim him or her to be a villain. But is he or she truly a villain? Would beings at higher levels say so? The suffering and tribulations that mankind encounters are not simple things. There are karmic relationships and profound reasons behind them. Suffering helps man to eliminate karma and be cleansed of sins. Changes in the cosmic climate cannot be said to be the fault or credit of any individual. Lifetime after lifetime, an individual follows his life's course and plays different roles along the way preparing him for the future. Some may be good, and some may be not so good.

The early Christians were persecuted for hundreds of years. Through their suffering they became cleansed of much of their karma, gained great virtues and advanced, while those who played the role of persecutor did at the same time increase their own sins, lower themselves and continue to suffer for their sins throughout history.

The situation with practitioners of Falun Gong in China is similar to that of the early Christians, but there is at least one difference worth mentioning--that is, the nature of Dafa Itself. Dafa or "Great Principle" is a very profound subject. It espouses the principle that all life and matter are imbued with a certain characteristic that can roughly be described as "truth-kindness-forbearance." This universal characteristic composes all matter and lives at a fundamental level throughout the heavens and in hell as well. Can beings still recognize it? Can beings still associate themselves with it?

Lets take the following example: Suppose a being is composed of sand. Then whether this being behaves in a positive way or a negative way, isn't the being still composed of sand? Then this being would not be opposed to sand itself, for that would be the same as going against its own basis for existence. Even the lowest demon still has some fundamental respect for Life, for even it is a creation of Life. But if this being opposes the basis of its own existence, that is really the same as saying that it no longer wants to live. Those whose thoughts have been twisted by the communist movement and by deceptive propaganda may actually take this position--that truth-kindness-forbearance are "bad" and are to be opposed. Well, in that case, where should such a being go in the future? There may not even be a place in hell for such a person. The person simply doesn't want to exist anymore.

The communist movement and the persecution of Falun Gong were old arrangements that aimed to eliminate lives, starting with a large number of people in China. Falun Gong practitioners by their efforts are actually intervening with and amending those arrangements. As for their own suffering, yes, this is an injustice, and it should be stopped, but the real reason for their stepping forward, they believe, is to try to save people who are positioning themselves to be eliminated.

Pay attention to what happens in China. Political forces there and throughout the world are making things difficult. However, changes are bound to take place in China, as it is an inevitable result of the current process of cosmic change. I say this not because I care about China's form of society, or whether it reforms its government, etc., but because lives are positioning themselves and people are awakening at a fundamental level.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello have you considered...are you still out there in the Ether?...

I would very much like to discuss many more things...as my "Awareness" has increased quite considerably since we last spoke...

I enjoy your Candor and Honesty of Self very much...it is quite refreshing to say the least...it is almost like stepping out of the "Hellish" fire of the earth if it be for the time of only a twinkle in the eye...

It has been a very very long time i feel...since we last commiserated...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
To be quite Honest...I believe that "your" Master Li has the best intentions for his people...yet he is under the influence of much more Powerful and Sinister Forces that go far beyond our "Earthly Limitations"...I would like to discuss this more when you have a chance...my mind is always open to new and challenging enlightenments...Thank you for your Patience and Sincerity...

<< 1   >>

join