It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO`S Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I dont know much about the back ground on this sighting, reading the comments people are screaming planes, helicopters, flares, at first i thought it could be one of those, but why when each light descends, the "light" being generated from each one goes off at different distances to the ground, if they were landing lights surely they would continue for the whole landing??

I realize the landing (if a plane) would of been obscured, but the lights go off way before then.

Edit to add link.

Video.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To be honest, from the title of your post I thought It may be about some cool alien recipe

Very interesting video, its weird how in turn they all head towards the small mountain in the foreground getting dimmer as they go until they completely disappear. nice.

I wonder though if it could also be helicopters.....turning on their spot lights one by one and (facing the camera) then turning to the left and flying behind the little hill.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

I wonder though if it could also be helicopters.....turning on their spot lights one by one and (facing the camera) then turning to the left and flying behind the little hill.

Hehehe I counted about 10 to 12 of them, were you saying 12 helicopters flying in a group? Or were it actually one big gigantic titanic helicopter Made in America?
I never saw or heard or knew helicopters flying in a group either.

Well, if you like, it is flares, fireworks, or even closer one of that military secret planes. Or of course balloons swifting to right in high speed.
And ok, if you like, whatever it is, it must some misinterpretations from believers.
Oh ok, it was CGI.
What else?

What could come out from skeptic minds?

Side non-important note: I want to be skeptical, and I want to believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It doesn't look like cgi to me but I am no expert. As for flares...doubtful as they change course and move off to the right side of the video.

Helicopters in groups.....sure, the military flys in groups all the time.

The reason I say spot lights is because its as if they are pointed towards the camera (when bright) and dim when what ever they are chance course and turn to their left and head towards the right of the camera frame.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmm bunch of lights with independent movements.

too low for skydivers?
too close together for commercial aircrafts.
cars runnin' on mountain roads? no red brake lights.

sflarregged!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Maybe they're earthquake lights?

Anyway, there's already a thread about this video. Here:

*new video* of Fleet of ufos appearing over santiago Chile 2007

Please add to the existing thread, thank you

Thread Closed

top topics

join