It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's All-Seeing Eye

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Don't know if this has aalready been posted but is very important and scary. It shows U.S. technology companys (L1, who is behind the real identity card in U.S.) and their help to set up China's "Golden Shield", an experiment in total surveillance. Google, Microsoft, Cisco and yahoo all involved in "China's Great Firewall". Very detailed first person account with plenty of examples showing how the system works. Addictive reading.

Herrington pauses. "George W. Bush," he adds, "would do what they are doing here in a heartbeat if he could."

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is a quote from this reading.....i am absolutely shocked at some of the stuff in here...
NWO will be a communist state run by china...they will attack us after we attck iran,even if israel does it for us first. BEWARE of their actions...they are watching us online...probably here as well...

"Remember how we've always been told that free markets and free people go hand in hand? That was a lie. It turns out that the most efficient delivery system for capitalism is actually a communist-style police state, fortressed with American "homeland security" technologies, pumped up with "war on terror" rhetoric. And the global corporations currently earning superprofits from this social experiment are unlikely to be content if the lucrative new market remains confined to cities such as Shenzhen. Like everything else assembled in China with American parts, Police State 2.0 is ready for export to a neighborhood near you."

Then I read this...lol\
\
"With its militant protests and mobile population, China confronts a fundamental challenge. How can it maintain a system based on two dramatically unequal categories of people: the winners, who get the condos and cars, and the losers, who do the heavy labor and are denied those benefits? More urgently, how can it do this when information technology threatens to link the losers together into a movement so large it could easily overwhelm the country's elites?"

wow............

This being a quote from your article you post... im not sure i agree with anything further.. other than the person that wrote this is a NAZI and china is trying to strongarm the world.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did any of you see the glimse into our soon to be police state...NWO will be run by communist china guys...This an article written by a NAZI

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know if this is going on anywhere else, but here in my city in Maryland we have camera's on almost every street corner. My foster mom used to be a pizza delivery person, she said that once on a run she delivered to the place with a wall covered in monitors where people were watching the feed from every camera in town.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I believe it... we have them all over our streets as well....and all over our tolways in illinois here.... everycorner...started maybe 10 years back give or take... police state.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
China is not part of the NWO there's no Chinese bloodline with the 13 also if anything there keeping money away from the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers, so if you ask me that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, I never thought I would believe it.
This must be China's attempt to duplicate and counterfeit the NWO?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
China is not part of the NWO there's no Chinese bloodline with the 13 also if anything there keeping money away from the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers, so if you ask me that's a good thing.

You may be right, I never heard of any chinese connections. Still, they are more than willing to export to the world their system. Whatever their motivation their form of government and the obsessive control over every aspect of a persons life is a threat to free nations everywhere. As a matter of fact you brought out a good point I would like to know more about. The article said WalMart looked like a mom and pop corner store next to the wealth of China on display. How do their banking systems work.? What is thee source of their money? Central banking I assume. You've stirred my curiosity and I will look into it. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That is an interesting question, how does china back its money as well how do they bank... Even If china does not have a blood line they have shown they are willing to kill its own people with the killing of babies it now has an American contracted video surveillance police state with face recognition capabilities in the next year. A Huge ARMY of foot soldiers and are quickly gaining power as a player in this world. Bush is opening the door to them to attack his people and do his dirty work and this is going to be the NEW WORLD ORDER, not NEW AMERICAN....they will be a huge player in the development of this kindergarten game these men are playing with the world.. China is makin a move with Russia and Russia is still pissed about Afghanistan so they are joining with china..China has a millitary pressence in south Texas and supposedly I have read on here that it is believed that russia has submarines off america's coast line... weird?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It could be ironic to think that if the NWO does exist that China could be the anti-NWO and the possible saviour of the World.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Whats the big deal?
I like chinese food and know how to use chopsticks it's all good.

yeah right NWO communist sheesh gimmie a break

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Shenzhen is so last year..

(8/11/07) In China, a High-Tech Plan to Track People (by RedPill)

SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 9 — At least 20,000 police surveillance cameras are being installed along streets here in southern China and will soon be guided by sophisticated computer software from an American-financed company to recognize automatically the faces of police suspects and detect unusual activity.

Starting this month in a port neighborhood and then spreading across Shenzhen, a city of 12.4 million people, residency cards fitted with powerful computer chips programmed by the same company will be issued to most citizens.

(8/12/07) Say 'Big Brother' in Chinese (by aecreate)
(8/31/07) Chinese Big Brother (by unusual_dreamer)

(9/19/07) China's Hot Stock: Orwell Inc. (by khunmoon)

The American economy may be teetering on the brink of a recession, but there's an industry our hedge fund gurus believe has an almost limitless future: the Chinese police state.

In a stunning report in the New York Times last week, correspondent Keith Bradsher documented the rise of China's electronic surveillance industry, whose leading companies have incorporated themselves in the United States and obtained the lion's share of their capital from U.S. hedge funds. Though ostensibly private, these companies are a for-profit adjunct of the Chinese government.

The PTB across the world profit from our subjugation, especially China. Whatever it takes to keep us, 'the common people', in one place. We fight their wars, while they profit from them. Ya'll know the drill, China ain't no fool, they're ridin' the same wave of enslavement technologies as the rest of the Western world.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure of there banking system i know it dosen't consist of any Rockerfellers or Rothchilds which is a good thing, but i think it's worth checking into.

But again as far as the NWO and China, China is not part of it and could be the one who helps destroy its purpose, think about it with as bad a rep as China gets if there were any big plots involving China we would of known a while ago just like we know of the New World Order.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Although I don't put much weight to Fritz Springmeier's 13 Illuminati Bloodline theory, doesn't he mention the Li family as a prominant Illuminati Bloodline? I'm guessing Li Ka-shing is the public figurehead for this branch.

David Rockefeller was instrumental in establishing Chase Manhattan's ties to the Chinese government. I'm not so sure the Rockefeller/Rothschild are that far from China. (David recalls in his Memoirs how they essentially bribed the Chinese delegation at the airport with a no string attached 50000$ gift)

IMO, the Opium Wars will always be a constant reminder of how the elite view the Chinese population. (or any other population)

[edit on 18/7/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have found the "chinese connection" to the NWO, started 100 yrs. ago and has solidified since China became a member of the World Bank in 1980.

This first link gives the history of Chinese banking but gets really good on page 8 to the end. A real eye opener. This article is from 2005 so to be fair I have three links to show what's going on now. There are tight restrictions on foreign banking but....

HSBC en.wikipedia.org...,

Citibank en.wikipedia.org...

and AIG en.wikipedia.org...

are favored groups and are breaking down the regulations all the time and it won't be long before they and the World Bank will do so. These three businesses are just the tip of the iceberg. It goes much deeper, (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley to name just a few) and the deeper you look the more you see and it would take days of research to see it all.

These links and the ones that follow are a quick overview to give you the drift of things.

1.This is the history from 2005. Gets really good on pg 8 when China joins the World Bank. fletcher.tufts.edu...

2. more recent info on HSBC. 2007
www.hsbc.com... ws-archive-2007/hsbc-launches-locally-incorporated-bank-in-china

3. recent Citibank, 2 days ago:
www.citigroup.com...

4. recent AIG: 10 days ago:
[url=http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2008/07/08/91695.htm]http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/international/2008/07/08/91695.htm[/ url]

Keep in mind the NWO people love the communist way. China has showed them (or maybe the other way around) how to make big profits and chinese leaders are as succeptible to corruption as all the nations leaders are. Greed for money and power make for strange bedfellows.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sorry that last link didn't stick. Here it is.

AIG
ir.aigcorporate.com... -newsArticle&ID=1172319&highlight=

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Whats the big deal?
I like chinese food and know how to use chopsticks it's all good.

yeah right NWO communist sheesh gimmie a break

Please, check the above posts.

Einstien said:

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".

I'm sure you're not an ignorant guy...are you?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
It could be ironic to think that if the NWO does exist that China could be the anti-NWO and the possible saviour of the World.

Nope, sorry. They are working together. Please see my posts above.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthtalker

Originally posted by Wotan

Nope, sorry. They are working together. Please see my posts above.

I actually wrote that before you posted and it was a tongue in cheek comment as I dont believe in such nonsense as a NWO or Illuminati or Reptillian take-over or that they even exist.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

Thanks for the links. They helped me a lot finding the banking connections I was looking for. Hope you find them as fascinating as I did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join