It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just plain weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
In the last few years I have noticed that helicopters keep flying over low and then just hover over my house for a few minutes, this has happened at least twice, they stayed so long that the noise was getting really loud and annoying.

This happened one time at night a few years back and then yesterday again they hovered, the noise was loud so they had to be hovering low, I could barely hear my daughter on the phone, I hung up and told hubby to go outside and see what the heck was going on. By the time we got our shoes on and got outside they were flying away in the distance.

I live in the country, houses are spread out so why not hover over a field or something instead of my home, I don't understand. Anyone else have this happening to them?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Without knowing your Specific location, i have a few guesses...

A. Someone just doenst like you guys
B. Training
C. Spying

I would say its somewhere between A and B...

But never the less, this is stange...

Have you noticed its markings on it? Is it Military? News? Public? Private?

Try to snag a few pics... that will get us far...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Even though we are pretty far from military bases, there have been some military planes flying over, also on occasion the really big ones that shake the house fly over by the time you get to the window they are gone, we are also along a major flight route, I counted one day a plane or a jet was flying over every five minutes, sometimes more, sometimes there would be three to five planes in the air at once going different directions.

I had written a post about it worrying about all of that exhausts from the air craft.

By the time hubby got outside they were too far away to tell, I will start trying to take my camera with me, it is not a really good one but it should do an okay job.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by goose]

join