It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did they Know In Advance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How did they know in advance and Who told Odigo about 9/11, 2 hours before the first plane hit.

www.www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just tried searching for the article, but I can't find anything. Anyone else??

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Odigo claims the warning did not specifically mention the WTC, but the company refuses to divulge what was specified, claiming, “Providing more details would only lead to more conjecture.”

And when you receive advance warnings of 9/11, there's already enough conjecture...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
From what I can tell. There must be a secret group of inner circle people using a ritual to view time and space and view either things they are involved in or will do. We see back in the early days of comics, tv and media (propaghanda) uses of the world trade center, or comparable towers being destroyed in similar ways, also though involving the opening of portals. Remember the theory that if you travel around the sun at light speed you can time travel? Well imagine your braiwaves attaching themselves to a magnetic pulse being sent from the earth to the sun and back, and in that wave, while properly meditative, see time and space event clips or scenes. They have remote viewing, ancient masters from asia wrote they could view armies over mountains..how could this theory be any different.

new topics

top topics

join