It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making contact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Are there any theories or methods you know or have tried and have had success in contacting any kind of other intelligent beings. Real interested in the lizzies. >

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bangbang

Interesting. If someone comes forward it would be nice to have audio of said transmission. I will host on my server or help you upload to a server if need be.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
From my recall I had some implants installed when I was around three. They said it would be for something wonderful and it hurt like hell. I guess they meant for them?

I can't really recall the last time it was working. They never said anything about any service agreement and expiration date. Maybe I'm retired and don't know it yet? There was a song written several years about knocking 3 times on the ceiling or twice on a pipe.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Get yourself in the right frame of mind, be alone, and don't have anything that could be used as a weapon (this includes dogs). Meditate on making "contact" and be open to what you may experience. It may take a few tries, depending on how good you are at meditating.

They'll probably show up in your meditations first, maybe later you'll get glimpses of them in the physical - IF - they happen to be in the area and have some spare time (keep your eyes peeled for weird aberrations in your peripheral vision). They may do something/leave something as subjective proof that you communicated with them. If you're a cool level headed person they might come back again on their own accord but I doubt they will ever just come out of the woodworks, walk up to you and share a beer, but who knows.

Just some words of caution... If you bring yourself to their attention they may start watching you. Try not to be too spooked about it though. Just acknowledge them and you'll be bridging the gap between you. Oh, and most likely 99.9% you won't get audio/video. That'll probably chase em away for good. And if they DO trust you, don't betray their trust.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you're interested,

You should read "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge". By Stephen Greer.

Does not really tell you how to contact ET's but it shares his experience on how he was able to.

[edit on 14/7/2008 by TheInfamousOne]

top topics

join