It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting happenings at Barksdale AFB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I Love their Logo!

I dont know, perhaps you are right. Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Mike, of late I have been reading anecdotal reports of stealth bombers landing and apparently operating -- on a very short term basis -- out of bases in the USA where they are officially not supposed to be. The latest anecdote I came across regarded Ellington Field in Houston (which was once Ellington A.F.B.)

With your knowledge from within the military, is it never possible for stealths to operate out of these bases for reasons of protocol -- or physical limitations of the bases in question.

Or are you basing your reflexions on both "what is supposed to happen" with your own personal observations?

Any answers you could give would be helpful, and if you are not able to respond, I certainly understand how difficult it is for active-duty to speak on such things.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As the OP, I would like to add a few replies here.

I am not one for tooting my own horn on findings or reaching out for the elaborate and making things more than what they are. I do not want to, in any way, discredit the poster who is stationed at BAFB and offered his replies. I thank you for serving in the AF and protecting our country, my entire family has been in the service and I have the upmost respect for any individual that chooses to make that sacrifice and protect our country.

That being said, I am around this base almost every day, and the things that I noted are things I have never seen in the 4 years of working the area around that base. I have many friends who also are stationed at BAFB, and talking to them the last 2 days, many have agreed that there are things going on there that they find "out of the norm". ---note: For the MIB that likely watch this board, these enlisted men have never disclosed any information they should not be telling me, so don't get a witch hunt going.--- I would also like to say that whether the Stealth bomber is stationed there on a permanent basis or not, I have personally seen the Stealth performing the training routine that another poster spoke of, around the Bossier area. So I know for a fact that the Stealth has been at this base many, many times. But getting back to the original topic, im not looking for recognition, ATS points, etc etc, im simply posting things that are very, very suspicious going on, and coupled with happenings at other military bases, seems too much for coincidence for my taste. Something is going on with our military.

oh, and none of my friends at the base would offer an answer about the different planes landing and taking off, and I didn't push for an answer.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think something is going on in Georgia that might be connected since the possibility of feds moving data out and possibly barksdale afb is target location for data.

check out:

www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread discusses, what i believe to be 100% real, is an entrance to an underground military infrastructure in the no georgia mtns.

www.abovetopsecret.com... is a thread in response to the Rabbit Hole - Searching for Alice - i saw it as a threat.

www.geocities.com... here it discusses surface detection of rural rabbit holes. this is scary!

www.abovetopsecret.com... links you to my thread about the discovery of fema coffins in madison ga

in 2002. www.abovetopsecret.com... fema coffins in Covington, Georgia.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Billions to Georgia for Military Housing - Not normal

musselwhite

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's a Air Force Security Forces exercise. Anyone who has ever been to a air base in Korea knows exactly what is going on in BDAFB.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

I wanted to clarify, I am not stationed at Barksdale. I am in the military and live in Shreveport, but I am not attached or assigned to any unit there. I visit the base quite often and know a number of people who work there, military and contractors.

I apologize for any confusion.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
now to add to the mix, a B-52 bomber crashed earlier this week. Among the casualties , 3 from Barksdale Air Force Base.....strange coincidences...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Is this possiblly an effort to move Congress and thier fam to safe zones prior to the secret meeting held a short time ago..

You guys shold look closer at this topic..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My W.A.G. wild ass guess is that Barksdale AFB is practicing RDF rapid deployment force resupply tecniques that would usually involve extremely low altitude parachte pallet drops. This tecnique is employed when transport aircraft cannot land due to small arms and artillery fire.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

8.21.2008 - Barksdale Airmen test capabilities during NORE Thirteen B-52s from Barksdale Air Force Base take to the skies Monday Barksdale Air Force Base Airmen began major training to hone their skills during the base Nuclear Operational Readiness Exercise.
www.barksdale.af.mil...

something more sinister is going on here. joint military training betw our dept of defense under usnorthcom has been going on since 6/08

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
everyone calm down. There is NOTHING out of the ordinary going on at barksdale AFB. I'm personally stationed there at this current time and i am an aircraft maintainer. i know the ins and outs of not only the base and flightline but also some what of the specifics on what kind of training goes on in and around the shreveport/bossier area. First off whoever claimed that only one training sortie is in the air at once is sadly mistaken. every single day we launch up multiple aircraft that all perform training missions not only all around the country but also in the vacinity of the base. at any given time there may five or more aircraft in the "patern" or doing touch and go landings as you may call it. so seing more then one tail number is not an uncommon thing around here. i sugust that you all get your facts stright before posting falsafies comments about a topic that you are clearly no expert in. thats my two cents.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theQuest

There is usually one time during the year that a 1-2 week exercise is carried out. Depending on the scenario of the exercise depends on what takes place on base.

They will simulate everything down to the last detail. Including taking personel up in a plane simulating the flight to where ever their destination is and then either land to a full stop, or just do a touch and go to speed the process up and "simulate" they dropped the troops off usually with the touch and go they didn't actually load the planes with people. Usually that's because they are busy running the daily operations of the base such as maybe training pilots. So they can't afford to halt all base operations just to fly them around and land again.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well seeing as there are all kinds of eyes looking to the heavens these days they could be covering the movements of large amounts of gear by synchronizing landings. Another plane takes off from another base, and when it gets close to the base the other plane takes off bound for who knows where. it could be a cover tactic and quite smart except for the keenest of observers like the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join