It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old junk discloses the Roswell UFO artifact??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi guys Anonymous dude bought a pile of old junk but in amongst it he found a piece of the saucer that crashed at Roswell and had been stored at Area 51...you can see the label is old and looks genuine and is stamped 'TOP SECRET'...it is dated '09 Aug 48'..the recovery site is stated as 'Roswell NM'..the storage location is 'A 51'

www.youtube.com...

I dnt know what make out of it ??what you guys think about this video???

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Interesting footage but of the course the metal would have to be tested etc.

It doesn't fit in with any descriptions of the craft such as foil that bounces back. Would like to know more about the footage, there is so little to go on.

It smells of hoax to me but i'll wait for more info.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It does make you wonder what some people may have in their junk boxes in the attics/basements! It would have to be tested, but I don't see them marking a regular item from an aircraft crash as top secret. It could be a publicity video too. Much more information is needed.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I hope the person in that video is prepared to have government agents come knocking on his door.

It would teach the people who post these fake videos a lesson though.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OMG

I gotta say it ....FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

You have got to be kidding me. If something exists from roswell then it would be locked up someplace thats an order of mangnitude more secure than fort knox never to see the light of day ever again. There is no way anything like that would ever get into the open.

He takes junk out of the box and then finds an envelope containing that "ufo" stuff. i think that something like that would most likely be put into some kind of transparent resin block or glass so that it cant get contaminated.

As one poster on youtube noticed, a corner of the tag is burned. something a 9 year old would do to make something look older than it was.

think i will say it again for good measure ..... i calll FAKE .. its a hoax and nothing more.

my 2 cents

top topics

join