It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Drunvalo fella. The Merkaba,flower of life,secrets passages in the heart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What's the general consensus on this guy/his theories?He seems very sincere and genuine. I watched one of his seminars on youtube yesterday,about the flower of life and psychic abilities and wot not.(titled "the most important video you'll ever watch") He seems to have a vast knowalge in this area,looked like he could have talked till the cows came home on just one of the subjects brushed on,and still have only got half way through.

Just wondered what your thoights on him and his books/theories are. I've started to read the first of the flower of life books,it's pretty wild. (considering the last thing I read was a Pratchet book about 10 years ago
)

He spoke about getting into the heart via a secret opening,and what lies within the passage. I'd very much like to start some meditations on this,if anyone knows of any sites that could help,please do post'em up

He also spoke of people being able to see whilst blindfolded,from various parts of the body,and that they see it in like a screen format,with 1 large screen in the middle,and smaller screns flashing fast images round the edge. I have a blindfold ready,lets do this too.

I want to see if this dude is on the level,and I want to test it for myself,cos alot of what he said rang bells in me.

Here's the first video,of the ones I watched yesterday.There's 18 parts to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I read some books by and about him some time ago. I cant claim that they in any way changed me or my outlook or that I even understood them though. But just because its not for me doesnt mean he´s not on to something.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have his book "Living in the Heart." ISBN 1-891824-43-0

It contains an audio CD with a guided meditation of this exercise.

Just remember some things are symbolic, and not literal.

Also the human heart emits an electromagnetic field, in the shape of a torus (doughtnut shape). EKGs can measure this, but usually only through the surface of the skin. The brain does as well, and we use EEG for that.

Heartmath has an interesting article about how this field can be detected up to several feet away from the body.

This is a link to a PDF file to read about it.

www.heartmath.com...

About the "screen," well he talks about a woman named Mary Ann Schinfield, who was born with no eyes, and she's able to do the screen thing. She claims to be able to read books and watch TV, all without physical eyes. Apparently NASA was interested in her ability and had her do some tests. She was able to read a serial number or something off a satellite in orbit. Drunvalo says he was in contact with her for 4 months.

He claims she was able to show him, through their telephone conversations, how do recreate the experience for himself. And he claims he experienced the screen. He goes on to say that in China there is supposedly a group of children being studied that have these abilities also. Drunvalo says there's an article in 1985 issue of Omni magazine that discusses the children, but doesn't specify which issue.

He goes on to say in the book that during one of his lectures a young woman in the audience stands up and says she is able to do the same thing, this viewing through a mental TV screen.

So apparently anyone can learn how to do it.

No, I haven't done the meditations or tried the screen thing. I'm too lazy I guess. hehe I'm more interested in information at the moment than experience. But perhaps one day I'll make the attempt. I just don't have the patience to sit and try and try.

Edit: *laughs* After posting this, I decided to Google the woman's name. I came across a website where you can read the entire book.

Enjoy!

Living in the Heart

[edit on 7/14/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
nice link Ceara,thank you

The screen thing is something I'm interested in,because I can sort of make something simular out when I shut my eyes. It's all nlurry and confused,but it's still sort of there. I don't think it'd take me very long to learn this. Maybe a year tops if i stick to it. (but like you,I'm lazy,I need to get my ass into gear)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I read the 2nd volume of the Flower of Life books, and a lot of what he said made sense to me and I found it very interesting. At the same time, I could tell he was simplifying a lot of things for the reader, that he must have understood himself in more detail, but didn't bother going into for most people. This made me wonder how much else he was simplifying, especially the things that sounded more bizarre to me, because I would rather have more details in those cases.

Either way, I'm the kind of person to read a book, pick out what I can, and then forget about it. If it makes sense with your experiences, it seems to me that the ideas will come back on their own as they've already been in your head anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I say beware of the wizard behind the curtain. He thinks he is on the right side of things however.

It is not for me but I knew some really nice people that studied with him and went to his workshops.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good stuff. It confirms a lot of things I've discovered before even hearing about this guy.

Anyone who studies sacred geometry for a while will start making all kinds of connections. It's certainly closer to a theory of everything than what conventional science has to offer. If you want to understand the universe, understand the circle.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I agree, the work he does is not really original, so no need to worry about wizards behind curtains, it is more of a confirmation of various studies many have been into for many many years, so it is nice to see the same studies having lead others to the same similar conclusions. Especially his connections about Sacred geometry in the flower of life books, its simple observation, no trickery or sorcery at all. By the way, if anyone wants a pdf copy of either living in the heart or the FOL books 1&2, just u2u me Id be more than happy to email them to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I agree, the work he does is not really original, so no need to worry about wizards behind curtains, it is more of a confirmation of various studies many have been into for many many years, so it is nice to see the same studies having lead others to the same similar conclusions. Especially his connections about Sacred geometry in the flower of life books, its simple observation, no trickery or sorcery at all. By the way, if anyone wants a pdf copy of either living in the heart or the FOL books 1&2, just u2u me Id be more than happy to email them to you.

His teachings really appear to be deep and fantastic but in my opinion they are disinformation. I really am coming off here as a *%*&&^^%$

PS:
I made you a friend.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by cindymars]

Edited to add, I am a dork.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

"By the way, if anyone wants a pdf copy of either living in the heart or the FOL books 1&2, just u2u me Id be more than happy to email them to you."

Hiya, I have copies of all the books but would really love electronic copies I can easily search on my computer. I just tried direct messaging you but it said something about a 20 post minimum before being able to direct message. Can you possibly create a drop at drop.io... and upload them and let me know the drop name via direct message? Many thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Consider yourself lucky, everytime I mention Mer ka ba I get laughed at around here.

Good post.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I first heard about Drunvalo about 11 years ago, watched the tapes of his workshops. Seemed interesting but beyond me. I kept an eye on him to see what he is all about. I often think stuff is interesting but when the leader turns out to be a scam I lose interest. But Drunvalo held steady. wasn't trying to develop a group of believers to do his bidding, was always honest, never asked for money, urged people to use their own inner guidance. So a couple of years ago I wanted to take the next step. I really wanted to activate my merkaba. I'd read and tried the meditation but it was too complicated. I went to a flower of life workshop and activated it and have been doing the meditation since then. If you really want to activate it, I urge you to go to a workshop. It is so complicated that it needs to be broken down and taught bit by bit. The "living in the heart" meditation is simple compared to the merkaba one.

Certainly changes have take place in me but life in this reality is tough. I get distracted a lot. I know my merkaba is active and becoming ever more powerful but I have not learned to use it for too many things yet. Drunvalo calls it remembering how to use it. He says we used to know all these things.

I think Drunvalo is the real deal. A teacher who brings wonderful knowledge but does enslave his followers.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I saw Drunvalo give a talk probably 12-14 years ago in the UK.
He talked about harmonics. the ability of cleaning up pollution and the atmosphere. That the atmosphere can be stimulated and affected - he talked about HAARP.
He said that this pollution tech would be used, and had been trialled (philadelphia I think). I emailed his website contact address about 4 years ago to see what was the hold up! I had a reply from an assistant of his saying along the lines of 'be patient - it's not gone away'.

He touched on quite a few subjects - right at the end, he said that the areas to delve into is with sacred geometry. We are related to Dolphins - who originally came from a world (where I think he said they were slightly different) or planet which had run into trouble but had a lot of sacred geometry-advanced stuff.
The flower of life was touched on - but every time I've looked up where he's at now, what work is he publishing, supporting, promoting etc (as I thought he was that kind of guy..A bringer of the light) all that seemed to be around was his bloody expensive flower of life sacred breathing course.

So I am unsure at where the guy is at - what he's about.
I thought his talk was great, I was young impressionable, and it certainly got my mind opening up, but can't help thinking that he may have jumped on the New Age band wagon and started cashing in.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Back in the early '90s Drunvalo stopped teaching the Flower of Life courses himself. I don't know the exact timing of things, but he started the Flower of Life organization and they trained facilitators to teach the flower of life activation stuff and a very few other courses infrequently presented. Drunvalo is still associated with the group but not the head of it and certainly does not decide what they do when. Facilitators teach their courses for money. They, like all of us, need money to live on. Current head of it is Ron Holt. Their website is www.floweroflife.org...

Drunvalo currently teaches only one course that is a combination of Living in the Heart and Father Sky, Mother Earth. He does it several times a year in various places around the world, this year more in the US than usual. He probably does talks on other things now and then though I don't know.
www.drunvalo.net...
He also has a free online monthly magazine that has some interesting articles.
www.spiritofmaat.com...

I attended Drunvalo's weeklong workshop last summer and loved it. It's for people already into the whole merkaba thing. He teaches the same course over and over except that he adds and changes things as warranted so a surprising number of people take this course over and over. It's a powerful experience.

Drunvalo can be frustrating for people who want a lot of guidance and monitoring because he simply doesn't do it. For example, he taught us a technique at the workshop that some of us were worried that we weren't doing correctly. It involved a specific portion of the light body. Someone wanted him to check and see if we each were doing it correctly. He wouldn't do it. He explained why and that we needed to go home and practice and work with our own inner guidance. He said that he knows this works because the people he has taught in the past who practice it are all doing it correctly. Part of what we need to learn is to work with intention and trust ourselves.

Many of his talks are on Youtube but it's not the same as being around him. Still you can learn a lot about who he is.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

It is true yes anyone can do this and even greater things with these chakras fully open. I had opened them fully for a while but lost it due to spiritual greed. I can tell you how to open them but it can be the most painful thing to do. because you have to rid yourself of all your wants, like the buddha said you can only be enlightened if you are willing to leave everyone and everything behind at any moment. When these are fully opened you can do anything such as flying teleporting reading minds etc. the only reason you cant do this now is because you have that voice of judgement in your head and once you can take away all thoughts then you can do anything. but it has to be service to others and not for yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

It is true yes anyone can do this and even greater things with these chakras fully open. I had opened them fully for a while but lost it due to spiritual greed. I can tell you how to open them but it can be the most painful thing to do. because you have to rid yourself of all your wants, like the buddha said you can only be enlightened if you are willing to leave everyone and everything behind at any moment. When these are fully opened you can do anything such as flying teleporting reading minds etc. the only reason you cant do this now is because you have that voice of judgement in your head and once you can take away all thoughts then you can do anything. but it has to be service to others and not for yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi.... can 'u pls send me copies of FoL Vol-I and II ........... i could'nt retrieve 'u'r email unfortunately,

thanx,

Ashy

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You Can download the flower of life book one and two, and living in the heart, i couldnt find serpent of light but i own it and its a good book enjoy!

Click Here To Go To My File Hosting Page

You Might like Some Of These To If You into Drunvalo

Click Here To Go To My Other File Hosting Page

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My two cents - I've met him a few times at conferences and have attended a few lectures - he seems sincere, but I personally believe he's mostly full of "stories" that go nowhere and are based on imagination and not experience. I once transcribed about 6 hours of a lecture as well and it goes in circles (no punn intended) and doesn't give anything concrete to really sink in to. I've also heard from a reliable source much of his stuff is totally made up, which I believe based on hearing him talk about "his" travels. I wish I could say otherwise, because my life long search is to find credible sources of knowledge, and I just don't see his work as credible any more than any other "meditation" or conscious effort to do something is. He just makes it all sound like it's great cosmic knowledge from "him", even his name is totally pretentious.... That doesn't mean there's nothing to geometry - I just don't believe he's the bringer of great things as he likes people to believe of him.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ive read the Flower of Life Books and his latest book, "Serpent of light - beyond 2012".

they are all good reads, and you can take from it what you want to believe.

He believes in the whole planet Ascending before 2015, in line with the Mayan Beliefs and he says there's no way to stop it, it will happen to all of us.

He's very clued up about sacred geometry too, although lot's of this stuff is outwith my brain power.

Drunvalo has some important messages, although some of what he says is hard to swallow.

He also believes in physical pole shift at the time of ascension (as mentioned on his latest C2C interview).

[edit on 23-12-2009 by grantbeed]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join