It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charge Bush in Int. Criminal Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Since we all know "King" George W. Bush has total sovereign immunity from any prosecution unless he is impeached first and we know that's not going to happen, and since we know Stanley Hilton must have known this when he suckered the 9/11 families into his "taxpayer" class action lawsuit, it only follows that the NWO put him there to the job he did.

After viewing "Truth Rising", the simularities to the Vietnam war protests are staggering and I believe Alex Jones was put there by the NWO or is playing into their hands by binging civil unrest to a violent state where they can justify martial law and put the Rex 84 camps into use.

Combined with closing the doors of justice (courts) to "dissidents" and basically all citizens who don't go with the flow, the falling dollar, rising oil and food prices their goal of mass protests and riots is getting closer.

Personally I don't think it can be stopped. As a last effort before the shooting starts there is only one legal remedy left to try. It's the International Criminal Court. After clicking the link, click on "Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court"

www.icc-cpi.int...

I still don't think it'll work because there isn't enough real hard evidence to prove a case. Besides, it is a NWO court and the "King" is one of them but I found it interesting that "King George" and other culpables have no immunities in this court.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Charge him with what? Or impeach him based on what charges?

Also, if any charge could be substantiated, by whose standards would he be judged in an international "court"? Western European? Sharia? US justice system? Chinese? North Korean?

Patience man. He'll be leaving office soon, and you can revel in having Obama as the prez.....for a few minutes atleast.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens
Charge him with what? Or impeach him based on what charges?

Also, if any charge could be substantiated, by whose standards would he be judged in an international "court"? Western European? Sharia? US justice system? Chinese? North Korean?

Patience man. He'll be leaving office soon, and you can revel in having Obama as the prez.....for a few minutes atleast.

According to the 9/11 case Bush was charged with complicity in allowing the 9/11 attack happen. Since it was thrown out on the sovereign immunity issue the evidence to support the charge was never presented.

At this point I want to remind you that I believe "there isn't enough real hard evidence to prove a case." If the 9/11 families think they have (assuming they have) hard evidence then the ICC is one more avenue to try if they want justice and I'm sure there is not a family member that doesn't want it.

Would you say to them "Patience man. He'll be leaving office soon."

And to question "by whose standards would he be judged in international court" proves to me you never clicked on the link and read what was there in its entirety. If the evidence exists the ICC gives the families another chance to get justice.

There are no limitations on who can present evidence to the prosecutors office for investigation. Check out the "list of crimes" falling under the ICCs jurisdiction. If Bush is guilty of complicity there are more than a few "crimes" he is guilty of and yes he should pay for them. He cannot claim immunity in this court.

In the last paragraph of my thread I said it was a NWO court (coming soon to a neighborhood near you) and since Bush is one of them I still don't think it will work. But I can't say to those families of 9/11 to give up, put it behind you and let's get on with Obamas' presidency.

new topics

join