It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total State of Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Have you noticed that people are either in total fear about the NWO or ignoring it completely? This got me thinking, why aren't there people who think it is true but are not fearful of it? Or people people who think it might be true but just don't care?

It seems to me that if there are no people middle ground about the NWO then it has to be a myth. Some brainwashing to get the population fearful of everything and control them.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Personally, I think most of what is discussed about the NWO conspiracies involves too many people to be carried out in secret. Although, I wouldn't rule out that some day leaders of the world may have to take a drastic action against overpopulation. That is the only possible truth I see in the NWO.

Rich people already own the world, they're not going to want to take it over. Their lives are so luxurious that they pretty much already have it made. If they tried to enslave people, they know it could backfire, and they could end up getting killed. Also, if they enslaved people, their world would collapse. Who would serve them, do their research, run the factories, etc. As that old dude from caddyshack says: "The world needs ditchdiggers too."

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic Although, I wouldn't rule out that some day leaders of the world may have to take a drastic action against overpopulation. That is the only possible truth I see in the NWO.

Rich people already own the world, they're not going to want to take it over. ...

Doesn't it make you wonder why they simply haven't stopped people from having kids instead of killing millions of people though?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

Allow me to introduce myself. I am someone that is not afraid of the NWO, nor am I ignoring it completely. I am trying to find a way to bring this very real threat into the public eye for some serious consideration about how we are going to stop this thing. The fact that people are pussyfooting around the issue the way they are is because there are people like you out there putting doubt in peoples minds with the simplest of logic, and people just lap it up because they are looking for anything they can find to put their mind to rest on the subject. Nobody ever really knows what to believe about anything it seems. The idea that it's possible to understand the universe objectively is completely foreign to most people, and they instead place all their belief in these fables that sound good to the ear, but don't always represent life and the human experience as it truly is, so with such an unstable grip on reality, how can we take these perspectives to heart when the person isn't even sure what they think or how they feel? My point is, I have done the work on myself, and I have done my homework. The New World Order is real and implementation is already underway. If you can't see the signs, then you aren't looking or you don't know what they are. You may even be in on it and filling the internet with doubt to support your agenda. Whatever the case, God will ultimately come out on top, through us of course, and the New World Order will fall. That's the kind of attitude you must adopt if you wish to do your part, and rest assured that there are people like me out there pouring all their time and energy into ensuring this thing collapses, so you and your children might live to see tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Doesn't it make you wonder why they simply haven't stopped people from having kids instead of killing millions of people though?

I think the reason why they haven't come up with reproductive laws like they have in China in the US and other places is because the people in power don't see it as a serious enough threat to take such action yet. Also, the laws would have to be more extreme. In China, they can give up there kid for adoption by someone from another country and then have another, but that only helps with the population issue in their country, not the world. To effect the world population, couples would not be able to have another child if they give their first one up. I'm also thinking that the people in power may be hoping for natural disasters and diseases to do the dirty work for them so they won't have to. If disasters and diseases don't do it, then it is possible that someday people in free countries may see such laws come into place. If it's an even more serious overpopulation problem, then the PTB may have to come up with an excuse to start WW3 and just nuke the crap out of the heaviest populated areas. Hopefully, that won't happen.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
To overcome overall state of fear, just post good news more often ;-)

The one I have for you - you can always take tea at my place for free.

top topics

join