It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inventors of Modern Man??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Could this be the true origin of Modern Man? Could the Annunaki really be our creators? This really got me thinking hard...

EDIT: link

[edit on 11-7-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"233 genes in the human genome that dont show up anywhere else in any of our predecessors."

i think its because we didnt evolve from monkeys. well i didnt i cant say that for everyone.

to some such as the maker of this video claim that this is of alien orgin. i believe this is God's doing. one of his many ways of reveiling himself to the people of earth..

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
"233 genes in the human genome that dont show up anywhere else in any of our predecessors."

233 genes isn't all that much, when you realize that we share more common genes between male humans and male monkeys, than we do between male humans and female humans.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There are some very interesting threads in ATS covering this very question from various points of view.

Some are pro God and others are not. They use a lot of the same proof to underpin their case.

The word Elhohim when viewed from the Hebrew definition would mean "gods", plural.

From a Christian perspective it points to the triune God.

It falls in line with the Terra Papers and other myths.

I use the word myth in a classic sense...not a "street" sense.

I find this field of study...ancient culture..to be interesting and I would encourage anybody to study the area.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

Originally posted by DaleGribble

233 genes isn't all that much, when you realize that we share more common genes between male humans and male monkeys, than we do between male humans and female humans.

Now that might explain why I'm divorced.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic meta, thnx

top topics

join