It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres a grey man in the house.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
all i know, is that grey people, not aliens, but grey people visions are BAD and the worst kind

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Kids, like animals demonstrate and notice the paranormal more often than we do, no surpise that he seen it and not anyone else.
Sounds like a shadow person, but could maybe be an alien? Seems that shadow people are non attacking, but of course can scare you half to death.

Maybe you could have some research done on the place as an update if possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
^ LOL, "research done on the place?" I assume you're talking about the new place, right?

If you want your sanity and peace of mind, have nothing to do with that place. Ever saw how bad things happen to people, they remove themselves from it, then go fiddling with it again...only to have what? Worse things. Get my point. No research needs to be done. That right there enforces the stereotype; Black person: What was that? Let's get the hell out of here. White person: What was that? Let's go look and see. Of course, that's assuming, you are white. Also, I'm assuming, you can take a joke.

Anyways, why spell gray as grey? Maybe it's a being with gray skin, or in gray clothing wearing big, black shades? Not saying this is what it is, just saying, sometimes, it's not what you yourself think it is. It's more than likely a negative being. Hopefully, the last time you experienced that, would be the last time.

Thinking about why children are more subject to these things, may not be something the child can do, but more so, maybe most of these things want to be seen by children. Children are innocent, easily terrified and also, easily not taken seriously. Not to mention, like candyman for example, a malevolent being can easily charm and enter a child's life with clever disguise. I've heard that some of these beings need some sort of permission to keep interfering with someone. Appearing as a pink pony that plays games with your kid, and later, asking that child if it can be a part of it's life is easy. Doing that with an adult will, in most cases, result in a "Hell no", coupled with feelings of going crazy and visits to the therapist and psychiatrist.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Any updates Drabe?

If you are still around that is. I'd be interested in checking your old place out, filming it etc... Unless new tenants have moved in already and they could be in for a little surprise!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Yep I'm still around.

I've been back to the old place to clean up. Although I felt uncomfortable being there, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I'm not keen to go back there and poke around looking for "IT". I'm hoping its gone for good. Given that it seemed to go away when I yelled out that it wasn't welcome, I think going back and poking around for it may be an invitation for it's return. If it can walk through walls, then it can probably find its way to our new place too.

Of course you could rent the place from the agent and save me paying double-rents ... at your own risk of course

BTW I havent told the real estate agent about our experience. He'd think i was nuts. I feel a bit bad lumping someone else with the problem. Perhaps I'll let the agent know once someone signs a new lease.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I just wanted to clear up one of my points in the original post.

When I called out to "God" in an attempt to get rid of the visions, I didn't ask exclusively for "God". I asked for God, guardian angel, a good presence etc. I actually feel pretty embarrassed to admit to calling out (yelling in my head) like that. I was absolutely terrified at the time and it felt like a logical thing to do.

At first I really did think that something had protected us that night. But now I'm starting to wonder if "IT / the Grey Man" could have tricked me into thinking that ...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drabe But now I'm starting to wonder if "IT / the Grey Man" could have tricked me into thinking that ...

Uhhh…has this thing interacted with you? I know it is tempting to believe that its sole purpose in appearing revolves around scarying you or whatever, but how do you even know it recognizes that YOU are there?

Just because it scared you doesn’t mean it meant to. Just because your kid sees it, doesn’t mean it is intentionally showing itself to your kid. For all you know it was not even aware of your existence and maybe your scary mental mantra and dark thoughts creeped IT out and thats why it left that night. It might have been thinking it wants no part of "those" sorts of beings that think such horrible thoughts.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I still think, even if a spirit / grey man was in MY home, and didn't have the intention to frighten or terrorize me, I wouldn't want to stay.

Good to see you are okay Drabe! Maybe leave a note behind for the new tenant to contact you if he experiences any anomalies!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KeeFX

Well I agree I would not want to live there either. However the op is worrying that this could could follow them to their new house, even possibly manipulate his mind/thoughts.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drabe
When I called out to "God" in an attempt to get rid of the visions, I didn't ask exclusively for "God". I asked for God, guardian angel, a good presence etc. I actually feel pretty embarrassed to admit to calling out (yelling in my head) like that. I was absolutely terrified at the time and it felt like a logical thing to do.

It is usual for us to doubt. Many things happened to me whereas I'd ask, "Did God really intervene? Or was it just a coincidence? Or...maybe I saw something that wasn't there..." but stick with the possibility and it will verify itself over time.

Originally posted by drabe
At first I really did think that something had protected us that night. But now I'm starting to wonder if "IT / the Grey Man" could have tricked me into thinking that ...

A house divided against itself cannot stand. Something not from God would not drive you towards God. Defeats the purpose.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
According to the Christian Bible, everything is of and from God. Also, I have to say, and this has bothered me for quite some time.
I'll put it in the form of a question.

If you were the supreme being and you were trying to reach out to people, would you reach out in very vague ways where they have to question it constantly and can never be sure of anything really? Or would you do it in such a direct way, they know and can easily associate you(The supreme being) with what's happening and some sort of answer to some question?

See, countless times, when I was in that process of moving away from the Christian God, I asked, show me a sign, show me a sign that I can understand. Show me, help me understand you. Make it clear. Let me know. Make it definite. Remove the doubt....and yet, to this day...nada. Zip! Nothing! Null! Empty! Nill! Zero! Absolutely nothing. Not one friggin thing. Some say we are not all of what God. Maybe the Christian God is not who looks over me, or is there for. If that were so, maybe, I would know. I've even asked in general terms. Whoever watches over me, give me a definite something. Still, nothing. Maybe...maybe they do not see the need for me to know who they are. Maybe, it makes no difference to them. They do their job and I do mines.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagLady
all i know, is that grey people, not aliens, but grey people visions are BAD and the worst kind

Why do you say this? What information do you base this on? Not trying to be a tool, just curious.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
drabe:

You may want to get a video camera or a mic and record one last session of talking to your kid. Try to maybe make a game out of it so you don't put your fear into him and if he starts getting afraid or doesn't want to talk, drop it.

I say this, because accordign to my mom (who I believe) I saw a shadow person in the house when Iwas very little, close to that same age. I don't remember it all and only have her telling me I asked her "who was the man in the hallway?" she freaked and thought it was a burgular and went in the hallway to see, but no one else was there. She didn't ask me about it much and the only other detail was that it was a "man in a hat" - a shadow figure archetype.

I wish I remembered it and wish she asked me more questions, becasue I am very interested in the paranormal now. It would be nice to have a video or recording of myself saying that to listen to now.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is a scary thought and a scary post drabe. You might want to tell your son that He shouldn't be afraid, and that facing his fears is a fact of life. IF he can understand the process behind fear , he may be able to stand up to the apprehension and anxiety that goes with fear. I used to as a child have similar experiences , and occasionally still do I'm now 37. I normally get the lying in bed, something else in the room and a grey individual watching me, but without the flashes mind.
The figure sends a minion behind me, as I'm normally sleeping on my left side so the minion goes behind me, I'm paralysed etc. But when I realise whats happening even though I cant speak or talk , I just say in mind 'your not welcome unless you present your intentions to me' , With saying that they normally disappear a few seconds later then I come fully awake.
If you can make your child understand that facing it's fears headon is the best for its future and being scared is just like being afraid of the dark, Theres nothing there that can hurt you. and he'll get over it.
Oh and by the way because he's a youngster he's probably more sensitve to seeing these kind of 'apparition's because he hasn't yet been indoctrinated into the mundane thought processes us adults have. if you can understand what I mean.

And if it happens again tell your son and if you get the experience too , tell the grey to come down to Carshalton in Surrey and see me instead , that way he's out of your life and off your son's back.

[edit on 15/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
man that was some scary stuff.
either your a real good story teller or you had the experience of a life time!
but whatever the case, it was damn scary.
great post!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagLady

Please explain??

And to Drabe:
Wow how creepy is this..
The first thing that came to mind was a Grey when you mentioned the big black eyes. That is friggin creepy that your son is so aware of its presence and is actually AFRAID of it - his reaction isn't neutral or anything, which you might expect from a child who has no knowledge of what they're seeing.. maybe.. I mean, he's identifying it as a "man", not a "monster"...

These Greys give off oodles of bad energy, i hope and pray that they have no business with you anymore.. Actually i read somewhere that a way to get these aliens off your back is to tell them that you acknowledge that they have no actual power over you and that what they're doing is wrong and against universal law and that they simply cannot touch you - which you sort of already did when you said how it wasn't welcome and to go away or whatever - good job!

Although, your intentions behind this must be carried out with love towards these creatures (DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES PEOPLE). There seriously shouldn't be any negativity behind this action.. But that's just something that i read.
I know that sounds a tad pathetic but what have you got to lose??

[edit on 15/7/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
According to the Christian Bible, everything is of and from God.

Everything originated from God but not everything is of God. Apparently once given the ability to choose, some wrong choices were made...Biblically speaking of course.

If you were the supreme being and you were trying to reach out to people, would you reach out in very vague ways where they have to question it constantly and can never be sure of anything really?

Only if it's necessary for them to learn and/or have faith. I like proof myself, so having some proof meant having enough faith to fill in the blanks. Some people can have total faith and that often times I wish I had.

Or would you do it in such a direct way, they know and can easily associate you(The supreme being) with what's happening and some sort of answer to some question?

Typically divine intervention comes upon immediate necessity. I think God wants us to question and seek. We tend to doubt, but so long as we seek verification, doubting isn't so bad. When doubting turns into a problem is when we blow it off as chance or do not care what the reasoning behind it is.

See, countless times, when I was in that process of moving away from the Christian God, I asked, show me a sign, show me a sign that I can understand. Show me, help me understand you. Make it clear. Let me know. Make it definite. Remove the doubt....and yet, to this day...nada. Zip! Nothing! Null! Empty! Nill! Zero! Absolutely nothing. Not one friggin thing.

You've received at least one sign but I suspect you've received two or more. It seems you want them on your terms...and God don't work like that. You're His child, not the other way around.

Whoever watches over me, give me a definite something. Still, nothing.

Not nothing, why do you keep saying that?
Is it because it did not happen the very second you asked your question? I once knew someone who walked around asking where her glasses were when in fact they were on her head. She looked everywhere...except in the mirror.

If the sign has you interested in taking a detour around the traffic jam, send me a U2U, I'd be glad to show you around the neighborhood. Seriously and honestly.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join