It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women 'vow to raise kids for holy war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Women 'vow to raise kids for holy war'

www.news.com.au

HUNDREDS of Islamist women gathered at the radical Red Mosque in Pakistani capital today and vowed to raise their children for holy war, days after a suicide bomber killed 18 people after a similar rally.

Chanting slogans of "jihad is our way", burqa-clad women, some with babies, listened to fiery speeches from the daughter of the mosque's jailed cleric on the eve of the anniversary of a commando raid on the complex in which more than 100 people died.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More propaganda.

More meat for the grinder.

More of a reason to want to hitch a ride off this screwed up world...

But here's the best part, more of a reason for the US defence contractors to make more MONEY!!! They must be glad that they have a nationless army of fundamental zealots to fight (terrorists), as it can carry on for as long as they wish...

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
what is wrong with these dickheads, most people raise their kids to nurture, cherish and protect, these scumbags want them to blow themselves to death

Still, diversity is our strength, right kids.........

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Isn't "holy war" an oxymoron? Anyway, that's some pretty good propaganda. It's a Holy War against an Army of One. War of Propaganda. Central bankers financing both sides as usual. I just wish they would come up with something different for once. You know just to mix it up. This script is getting old.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by General Izer]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Frankly I am still surprised women are still giving birth at all in this day n age. Especially in that region of the world, I always wondered why they bother ...

new topics

top topics

join