It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30-day Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
For centuries men have tried to search for the philosophy which encompasses all angles of the truth. To date, all have failed to create a congregation of equal spiritual beings. It is because all of them have not had the fortitude to achieve at the level of the original philosopher. And or, each soul is responsible for their own patterning, not the patterning of the lucky spirit that remember the likes of his own. It is probably funny for our overseers to see a world full a John's, just because the first person to remember theirs was named John.

We are all what we have experienced in our time here, mixed with our hopes, dreams, and tightly secured in our fears and doubts. We are all unique in our approach, yet we all seek the same conclusions. Peace and happiness.

Peace is hard to acquire for many reasons. Instinct, paranoia, fear, greed and jealousy are major components that blind us from seeing that we all ultimately want the same thing. It is knowingly feeble to fall for this, yet we all do continually.

What is it that gets in our way when we try to smile at an adult who misuses a vocabulary word, and instead mock him? Resentment? Intolerance? Does that burning source need to be dealt with? If you ever want to see the full potential of your being you must have the fortitude, and or sustainment to dissolve the strongest foibles that have learned to hide longer than you can sustain interest in abolishing them.

Aristotle elegantly expressed, You are what you repeat.

I think the purest form of philosophy is personal philosophy. Philosophy in which we create our own momentum/journey from personal validations of spirit. The most detrimental challenge to such an endeavor is to avoid contamination that clouds the connection to source. Keeping the sun out is honorable work, I say. I am a believer that all popular religion/philosophy is a result of a spiritual being correctly articulating the wisdom of spirit in his/her time period, which is something we may all learn to achieve. What most have failed to understand is that each of us can acquire our own philosophy, which is based on our own spiritual design. A design which is different from each and every other person alive.

So, I guess I will get to the point I am trying to make. I will be challenging myself. That challenge is going to be refer to simply as, "the 30-day challenge".

I thought I might post this on the board, for two reasons. 1). It is an offering to the universe, binding me to the endeavor. 2). Perhaps others may find it interesting to see the outcome.

For (30) days I will:

1) Meditate for (30) minutes a day primarily focusing on freeing the blockages as I effort to expand love to all regions of my mind. Repetitively visualizing the dissolving of time.

2) Bless all of the food I intake and visualizing it being swallowed and feeding its nutrients to my system and appreciating every step of the way.

3) For (30) minutes a day I will find a spot in nature to admire the intricacies of all that is alive and working. Looking for and finding synchronocities in nature that pertain to my life and lessons.

4) Look for and find the subsurface beauty in everyone around me and help those unaware become aware of seeing it too.

5) Focus only on what I can control.

6) Enjoy my work as if my work is my blessing.

7) (30) minutes a day treat my body as if it was my spirit's temple, which it is obviously is. Exercise with the intent of understanding intimately the ways in which my body is constructed. Visualize the muscles and tendons working together and respecting the brilliance behind the design.

8) Challenge those that may want to hate. Find clever ways to pull the beauty out of a breakdown. Become the oak in which many flock for shade.

9) Spend an hour a day humbling my self. For every spiritual notch I acquire, be ready to raise the bar another notch. Be the treasure not the treasured. Humbleness is a major focus.

10) Love in the face of every situation.

I belive the only way for us to ever reach a time of peace and happiness, is when the majority of us remember our names and learn to live according to our own spirit's intent.

I wonder if I'll be addicted to this after (30) days... I certainly hope so.

Thanks for listening.

AAC

BTW, This is research of myself, so I have it is research forum. Perhaps I'm generalizing and I'm wrong.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 9-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Aristotle elegantly expressed, You are what you repeat.

Part of the beauty of knowing that a thought becomes a truth is that a truth is sometimes just a thought.

We should all be ashamed of truths that hold us hostage, and thoughts we allow to become truths.

You think you make a move on the chessboard of your mind, when another part of you is playing the other side. You never see him. Your pieces dissapear from the board and you think it's just the wind of life that came to blow them away. Life is a bitch. He laughs. He's there, and he always wins unless you decide to see him.

Secretly, he's begging for you to see him. You can set him free too.

One day you may just agree with something he says, and with renewed vigor he'll rush your pieces blindingly fast. You lose by default. A negative feeling will surface. An uncomfortable one. It could be anger or perhaps something else. You'll want to express it or bury it. Either way you're not playing the game anymore.

[edit on 2008/7/13 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I like your words. I think you have seen a reoccurring truth in most of us. You start to see the subversive intent behind all of our discourse, and the scary part is the source probably has a sinister pulse somewhere within the trapping. It seems to be a pattern of sorts that can be broken with the correct thought code or thought to action code.

Fyi, I got good news and bad news.

Bad news is that I broke my other ankle today in a basketball league game.
Good news is that the shot went in.

AAC

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

the scary part is the source probably has a sinister pulse somewhere within the trapping

Perhaps it is a natural part of our energies that has been cultivated a little too much. At source, we are creative beings and from our unique standpoints we like some designs more than others. Logically, any discrepancy such as likes and dislikes leads to a positive and negative result. Keep cultivating that negative over eons and it could get nasty.

Ofcourse, a discrepancy helps to facilitate multi-facted existances, so it was likely tolerated at first and thought of as a boon.

Bad news is that I broke my other ankle today in a basketball league game.

Start drinking milk?

[edit on 2008/7/13 by SteveR]

new topics

top topics

join