It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Economic Collapse: (what does it mean for me?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi! I'm hoping someone is learned enough to have good info on the upcoming Economic collapse and what that translates for average joe.

What does it really mean? What can I truly expect in an undarkened illusionary shadow governemented world?

All Advice and infomation will be helpful to someone I'm sure.

So what will work, what will not work, how long will it take to fix, what can be done now to help me and mine in the upcoming economic collapse?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

SideNote: This might be in the wrong forum!

But, I just think saving up little by little will help. Also, getting a hold of another commodity other than the dollar would help also. Maybe someone more knowledgeable in economics can help.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Incarnated

SideNote: This might be in the wrong forum!

But, I just think saving up little by little will help. Also, getting a hold of another commodity other than the dollar would help also. Maybe someone more knowledgeable in economics can help.

Don't you see they are tanking the country on purpose... In fact the country has been tanked and tanked every since it was born, we are facing the end of the tanking right now... They will take what is left and leave it baron... Most likely nuking most of the world to achieve the 500 million they want...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
Don't you see they are tanking the country on purpose... In fact the country has been tanked and tanked every since it was born, we are facing the end of the tanking right now... They will take what is left and leave it baron... Most likely nuking most of the world to achieve the 500 million they want...

Please keep your personal oppoins aside. This is to sudgest help. No I DON'T SEE THAT. What I SEE is this is just part of the 2012 events unfolding accross the world.

However, the question is what can be done to secure a bit of confert in the new ecconomic buffer zone time.

What I see is that you are thinking you see clearly but your seem confused drawing down knowledge from the collective mindset but your so unaware of the fact that your negitive feelings of fear confuse your mind.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Basically you want cash, PMs (precious metals), food, tools, guns, ammo, a good dog, a secure home, the skill and land for farming, knowledge, and of course a strong community.

I would list a bunch of sites but I don't remember the rules on that. If you want my list of news sources feel free to u2u me.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brent352
Basically you want cash, PMs (precious metals), food, tools, guns, ammo, a good dog, a secure home, the skill and land for farming, knowledge, and of course a strong community.

I would list a bunch of sites but I don't remember the rules on that. If you want my list of news sources feel free to u2u me.

Good luck

So you're saying e-funds will become extinct? I understand how the banking system makes money out of air, but I don't see how this will effect non banking electronic instituions.

What about my credit cards? What happens with the credit?

top topics

join