It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO over Japan needs analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is striking daylight photo ..seems to show some atmospheric disturbance. But is it real

www.mufoncms.com...

www.mufoncms.com...

>>I was in line waiting to enter the Nippon Budokan to view a title boxing match. While I was in the line I decided to take out my 6.0 mega pixel digital sony camera that was locked on to my belt and take a picture of the front of the building to keep as a souvener. I took the picture. I then took a quick look at the picture in my camera. A few seconds later I took a second look because I had seen something else on the top right coner of the picture. Suddenly a strange feeling just jolted up my body. Like when the hairs of your back just shoot right up. The feeling was very unpleasent . My body told me to look up so then I did.
That was when I saw the silver disk like shape. The hovering disk was emitting some sort of eerie black shade underneath it I don't know what it was. My eyes just went wide open, I began to sweat . The flying object was just hovering in mid air at a great distance from the floor for a couple of seconds. I quickly turned to tap the gentleman that was next to me to look. When I looked back, the flying disk was gone. No sign whatsoever of it. I later started thinking that maybe it was a result of the years in boxing that made me see things. But now I now that it was no Imagination because I have a picture of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hoax... I'll prove why

EDIT:

This is an edited shot... stuck out like a sore thumb.

Both images I'll show here are borrowed random shot from the net.

The first shot is how the Bodukan looks like. What we're looking for is where the side of the "terrace" part meet. You'll see a lamp sort of hanging out over the edge. They can be seen all the way around the building in that position.

Second image is me reproducing the hoax. It took 10 secs...

It's nothing but an edited out lamp. The result of a poor healing brush job.

[edit on 8/7/08 by flice]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
flice,
Thanks for taking a look at it. If you are right now we have Japanese hoaxsters out there.
BP

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Sorry for crashing it Black :| It was just too obvious to let it go.
Might not even be a japanese hoaxster. Could be a marshall arts fan from where ever... but yes, a hoaxter.

I wrote Mufon right away requesting that they take the images down. I guess I should have requested that they logged the ip info for future reference too. Once a hoaxster always a hoaxster

EDIT: Looking at it again... I get the feeling that he created this hoax by chance. The look of the entire image looks slightly retouched and that lamp would have looked awful in its position. So he might have just thought "hehe.. ok, I'm gonna post this and see what happens" just before removing the lamp completely for himself.

[edit on 8/7/08 by flice]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
We are after the truth..so I don't really care if it is crashed that is why I posted it. These days with photoshop and CGI and all most don't buy what they see anyhow.

top topics

join