It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

I thought so, but unfortunately, I read his post after I took the cat in, and they think it's something other than a random poster on ATS.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

I thought so, but unfortunately, I read his post after I took the cat in, and they think it's something other than a random poster on ATS.

Maybe.

Well, you could try citing the research of Dr Elizabeth Targ as a kinda antihesis hypothesis of what cause the condition.

BTW I hope hes OK. I aint a cat person; but my dogs getting old so.. anyway I hope your cat is OK

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

well impretty sure they were called something else back then and in reference to the bible... you know how those things go there always pretty vague...

however there is an internet based prophetic software that is used.. and predicted the Tsunami.. Katrina.. whole bunch of crazy #.. I forget what its called but you can look it up its real... its been accurate in every prediction I guess

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's interesting to see how the owner of that web page would respond if nothing happens in the next 20 hours

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh boy, first word games and now math problems?

These doomsday cults are getting out of hand.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Shouldnt doomsaying prophets be required to Kill themselves at the appointed day and time, just so's that we dont get a repeat of Charels Russell and his bi-annual "end of the world" predictions?

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Wait, when was this guys original prediction? Has anyone checked to see what "drills" are planed for San Diego tomorrow?

Damn it, I'm actually going to have to read this thread, aren't I? It's okay, I have to wait up for the night vet to call.

And thanks for the concern. I never was a cat person either, not until Sawyer anyway. Just as much personality as any dog I've ever owned.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wow I just read this, all I can say is wow!!! This person has way way to much time. It seems like everytime there is a big event he has been linking it to this date. This guy is worse than the Movie 23....

He should at least get a Hollywood contract for a movie.... Perhaps a sequel to The Number 23?

There is so much information on the links other than the homepage listed by the OP, all linking to the date...today...almost like a diary.

I pray nothing happens.....

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Times up and nothing has happend,,, like we didnt see that one coming

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Okay, so he made the prediction in March 2007.

Hmmmm. Well, I always picked Houston or San Diego as the next target. At least thats what my old post history says.

So maybe? I think that Santa Barbara is sufficiently far enough away. But I have a TON of friends down there, as that was my last duty station.

This is a weird thread. I mean, I really hate the doomsday ones. They are so depressing. And what's with the whole "white horse" dream on that website?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alienj

Actually, I think we still have 21 hours and 32mins...

by my guess and my clock anyways...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
yea...just wait till Wednesday.

due to the International Dateline...or rather because our Earth is round and the Sun only shines on one side of it, its safer to make a comment by waiting till at least its 24hours later

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

This is a weird thread. I mean, I really hate the doomsday ones. They are so depressing. And what's with the whole "white horse" dream on that website?

I love em. The one constant I know of in the universe is that every single doomsday prophecy is wrong. At best, it can happen once.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Yeah, But why can't there for once be a prophecy thread about how all people get free energy, or how the Vatican is going to hand out free puppies or something?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
As thios was posted yesterday

HI california

But then my gran always saidtomorrow never coms

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I believe there is a miscalculation, he's forgotten to carry the 1 so 8/7 is in actuality 7/8, next month Cali... NEXT MONTH you and Conan will pay.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reporting from san diego. And with new information. you see, san diego is blessed by god. Actually, all of california is blessed. before it was california there were missions all around up and down the state, they still exist, but are now museums. the old spanish priests who lived in those missions protect california from destruction. San Diego was a really nice guy, as well as Santo Francisco, and Los Angeles, means the angels.

therefore, as you can see, evil is very much away from california as it is the only state blessed by god by the christians when they came here and blessed this land. Reason california is the center of the world with hollywood and government.

it's very simple, god is protecting us.

Still, one of the fallen angels could take down the saints that protects us here. but so far we are ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm assuming that california is still on the map then?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Anyway, I came across this article today, and I thought it was worth mentioning it. I do not believe in what's been said in the article, but it belongs here on ATS.

So true................thanks for posting and keeping ATS updated!

Also to the member(I dont know if this has been answered yet or not)who asked where in the bible does it say America or 9/11 or whatever...........the op is talking of the 'bible code'.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
is this the 6:39 Ænima prophecy? I've heard this one before.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join