It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know that aliens are really aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Do we really know for sure? The things we think are aliens could be humans from this planet who are using advanced aircraft technology. Or even possibly beings from a different dimension. Or a different plane of existence, or parallel universe. And are human beings from different planets considered aliens or humans.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
well its pretty simple...If we can call someone entering our country's border without permission we call them a illegal alien and if they get permission we call them immigrants.

The population at large is used to describing anything not terrestrial or within their definition of something identifiable ALIEN. Its a term and once the ALIEN item/being is studied in person then maybe a relationship to something similar can be attached to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Quick synopsis.

I believe there are cloned aliens that our black military projects materialized to spread fear that there will be an alien invasion. And that the wold must unite to kick alien butt. So basically some alien abductions is really our black military industrial complex abducting people with frightening experiences to believe aliens are the bad guys.

This is just a plot to weaponize space, you know, how our current administration spreads fear to pass new policy's that supposedly protect us from the terrorist. (which could be anyone)

Then there are the real aliens that keeps us from weaponizing space. You know, picture us as the baby in the play pen. We need to mature before we are let out of the play pen and we are maturing quite slow. You think they are going to let us out the play pen the destroy everything else?

I've come to realize that man has done more bad to itself than any ET has ever done.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Interesting theory. I've never thought of it like that, but it's an interesting thought. Different planes of existence really fascinate me. You never know...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
Quick synopsis.

I believe there are cloned aliens that our black military projects materialized to spread fear that there will be an alien invasion. And that the wold must unite to kick alien butt. So basically some alien abductions is really our black military industrial complex abducting people with frightening experiences to believe aliens are the bad guys.

This is just a plot to weaponize space, you know, how our current administration spreads fear to pass new policy's that supposedly protect us from the terrorist. (which could be anyone)

Then there are the real aliens that keeps us from weaponizing space. You know, picture us as the baby in the play pen. We need to mature before we are let out of the play pen and we are maturing quite slow. You think they are going to let us out the play pen the destroy everything else?

I've come to realize that man has done more bad to itself than any ET has ever done.

Your'e actually pretty close.. where did you get this info? yes the simple truth is they are just another tool in the arsenal. there are real grays that are much taller with wrikled skin . the short ones commonly seen in pop culture are bio robots.

there are many types of beings etheric, dimensional and interplanetary

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ultimately we really have no idea. They could be thought forms from our own unconscious. All we have is what we tell each other and agree on through consensus, but really is that reality? Heck no! We simply have no freaking idea and the whole thing is nothing but faith. UFOs and Aliens are myths for the modern age, they are our goblins, faeries, and trolls. Who knows maybe they all exist and Gnomes have tea with the Greys from time to time?

[edit on 7/7/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by encinoman
Do we really know for sure?

Good question and a very basic question.

No we don't know for sure..thats after millions of sightings, thousands of 'x-files' records, hundreds of credible photos or video and countless witnesses.
(Ya I'm not counting the fake ones and misidentified or easily explainable ones, there is no point including them)

Well the real question is - why its so difficult to know the truth ?
Answer:
- Hell lot of misinformation
- So called 'experts' who have made a profession out of selling fake CDs
- Cover ups because of greed or for power.
- Stupid sheeple
- Lots of dogma and labeling of witnesses as nuts.
- Fear of ridicule
- Psychological denial ("No it must be hallucination, can't be real" etc)
- Reputed Scientists/organizations don't study it because it offers no financial gains or 'achievements'
- (Last but not the least and most likely) Aliens or ETs are too smart and do their job well, for them we are at the level of animals. We are simply incapable of gaining any understanding of them yet.

UFOs and ETs are thrown into same categories as ghosts and bigfoot only because the latter are infected with above symptoms too.

Wait and watch....

join