It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is to any man or woman that has been, or knows anyone that has been abducted by aliens. Im truly intrigued to hear your stories, most of the recollections I've heard from people were horrific in nature. I am curious to see if any of them were wonderful and awe inspiring...Please share some truth with me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A person u2u'd me in response to this thread and told me their story and since im under 20 posts im unable to respond to you u2u but i wanted to say thank you for your story i hope more will enlighten me...please post it in this forum

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When I was a kid I had an abduction experience. I only remember it vaguely - it happened in the middle of the night, awakening me from sleep. While I was convinced it had been a real occurrence at the time and related it to my mother as such, as the years passed I gradually became less and less sure of its reality. It seemed so unbelievable that I gradually convinced myself it must have been a dream. Yet the fact remains that the next morning and for months thereafter I was convinced it really happened, so much so that I
packed a suitcase and waited for the aliens to come and get me. I was only eight or nine years old at the time. I have never been hypnotized to see if any memories were lost, so I can only report what I remember without hypnosis.

I awoke in the middle of the night and saw a strange light coming through my bedroom window.I looked out the window and I saw flashing multi-colored lights emanating from just behind our detached garage. We live in a rural area, the neighbor's houses were unoccupoed summer homes, and it would have been most unusual for there to be police cars or emergency vehicles on our road, stopped near our house for some reason. Additionally there would be sirens or noise from policemen if that had been the case. I have always had an analytical mind, even as a child, so all these thoughts passed through my mind at the time while I was trying to guess what the lights might mean. I could think of no normal explanation for the lights. The thought actually occurred to me, "What if it's a UFO?" - But there were so many trees and ours was a really narrow dirt road; I didn't think it would be possible for a craft, however small, to land there. I was a relatively fearless and independent kid, and so, rather than wake up my parents, I went to the front door, intending (however foolishly) to go and have a look. When I opened the front door, a small rectangular prism shaped drone, approximately 2 feet tall, hovering in a vertical position about about four feet off the ground (at eye level to me) glided towards me from beghind the garage. I felt no fear. In my head I heard the word "Think" and I understood it to mean that I had only to think I wanted to be on their space ship and it would be so. I don't know how I knew the drone was from a space ship, I don't know how I decided I wanted to go, I don't know how any of it was communicated, I only know that it was. Again, the only actual word I actually heard in my head was "Think", which leads me to believe that the main form of their communication is mostly telepathic, communicating largely in ideas and concepts rather than words.

In any case I don't know why I had no fear; I also don't know why I so wanted to see their craft. Perhaps it was mind control of some kind making me go to the door, open it and "will myself" on board. Strangely, though, I got the impression that if I had said, "No thanks" they would have left me alone; that they were giving me a choice. I guess, since I chose to go along, I'll never know that for sure.

The only thing I remember after that was seeing a few greys (I have recollections of their faces but not much else). I never got to see the outside of the ship, at least that I can remember. I also don't know if they did any "abduction-style" medical procedures. If they did I do not remember it.

The experience that I remember was less about seeing the craft they were on than it was about them explaining things to me; imparting information.

Here is what they told me:

They are a very, very, very old race. Maybe not the oldest around, but one of the oldest.

They are a very cerebral species, oriented around technology, and are somewhat dispassionate, but they do not harbor us any ill will.

I got the definite feeling that they weren't really all warm and fuzzy over us, either. Their conveyance of information was very factual and unemotional.

Their craft were the circular ones.

Continued in next post ...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Continued ...

Strangely, since they were so cerebral and technology-oriented, they also said their souls were old. I understood this in a spiritual sense and not just speaking of their history or their bodies.

They also showed me extra-terrestrials who look very human. These were not present but I was able to see both a male and a female "human-looking" extraterrestrial in my mind.

They told me these other ET's are more friendly to humans, more emotional, and while a younger race are very spiritually developed. I was shown that they will eventually be more active in dealings with mankind. I was shown a mental image of their craft, which were rectangular.

In the mental image there was a long line of rectangular craft floating in the air, coming between two mountains at sunrise.

I was told that they would take some of us away before it was too late. The did not explain "Too late for what?" I got the idea it would be soon.

I woke up the next morning and told all to my Mom, who didn't really believe me of course, but she listened to everything. I drew her pictures of the people, the rectangular craft with the mountains, etc. Interestingly there were no mountains anywhere near where I lived that looked like the ones I drew.

Just the other day I was driving to pick my kids up from school and I suddenly realized that the mountains I was looking at look just like the mountains I saw all those years ago (I am now 41 years old). I have lived here, 3000 miles from my hometown, for almost twenty years and I nevr noticed that before. It was a weird "Close Encounters" kind of moment, when I recognized a land feature I had been carrying in my mind for more than thirty years.

Furthermore, for the past thirty years I have not thought about UFO's even once, except for soem strange lights I saw once when I was a teen. UFO's and the ATS world was so far from my radar I would have laughed at you if you had told me a year ago that I would be on this site. I went to college, had a career, got married, moved to suburbia, had kids, and these days I am a regular churchgoer at a nice evangelical Christian church. Until very recently I believed that UFO's, the paranormal, conspiracy theories, etc. were the domain of wackos or were demonic in origin. Now I am not so sure. (Unless I have finally gone wacko myself, LOL!)

The timing seems bizarre; that I should re-awaken to these possibilities only the past MONTH, just when it seems likely that the whole world is about to go completely awry.

All of this has led me to believe that this may indeed be the end. Or the beginning.

I offer no proof, and do not seek to convert anyone. Just expressing, for the first time publicly, my own experiences.

top topics

join