It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow group planning violent unrest at Democratic Convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Shadow group planning violent unrest at Democratic Convention

www.truthalliance.net

(They) aim to organize militant direct action that manifests opposition to both the Democratic and Republican Parties. As anti-authoritarians, (They) oppose so-called representational politics, but even those who still believe in it must understand that we can only have leverage over our rulers by showing our own power, that we must back our demands by demonstrating that we can interfere with their business as effectively as they interfere with our lives"

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.guerrillanews.com

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here is more from their website and it appears to be fairly serious about how they will go about their plan. Anarchists will love this....
www.unconventionalaction.org...

"Unconventional Action is an emerging network aiming to complement the work of local organizers in Denver and the Twin Cities with regional organizing throughout the rest of the country. Our goal is to build a horizontal, inclusive framework for protests that will disrupt the upcoming Democratic and Republican National Conventions. We are currently organizing meetings, propaganda, and consultas in our communities and encourage those in other regions to do the same."

OP disclaimer...I am no way supporting or promoting this movement....Just an FYI.

www.truthalliance.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting...I wonder if this is different from the normal group of people that try everything possible to get arrested every convention season. Maybe they are more organized this time around.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wonder if they are intent on legitimate action, if they are merely agent provacateurs, or if the difference really matters at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

"As if this wasn't enough to report on, it seems the Denver Office of Emergency Management is planning for mass evacuations of the city during the week of the DNC. Does this mean that there is intel on a threat or that a flase flag is coming? Perhaps this is evidence of just a mere excersize to plan for the worse. You decide."

Mass evacs plans....someone is taking them seriously.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Possibly a false flag, but lots a people are pissed. Everyones sitting back and watching this country burn with corruption, it's time to get up and support the people, our people because it's our right.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
as soon as the people try to take back what is ours we get stomped on, typical red blue politics. i hope more people join this and get something done, i might in the future if they are truly organised. i hope they scare the sh** out of the government also, we all need to wake up and see what is being taken away from us, we can't even make legitemate choices, it's either that guy or that guy and we all have to eat it, so we need to decide if we're going to sit here, or stand up against the very few who run this country.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by declassified
as soon as the people try to take back what is ours we get stomped on, typical red blue politics. i hope more people join this and get something done, i might in the future if they are truly organised. i hope they scare the sh** out of the government also, we all need to wake up and see what is being taken away from us, we can't even make legitemate choices, it's either that guy or that guy and we all have to eat it, so we need to decide if we're going to sit here, or stand up against the very few who run this country.

Agreed...I also think that this is just the beginning of what is coming. Gas and food going up and people losing their homes, jobs, assets. Medical benefits are going to the crapper. Come sooner or come later people cannot keep going this way and more are going to take ACTION against the government. Seeing and hearing about events world wide with people turning violent against the government is going to give MANY ideas to those here in the states, especially it being an election year.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If this group somehow pulls off something violent or destructive, or if it is allowed to influence others to pull off something violent or destructive, then this group is going to be the last thing we need to worry about.

We are all watching, Uncle Bob. Do the right thing.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

They read like a CIA front group, like the paid "anarchists" in Seattle of some years ago.

It is probably a good time to watch Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" again.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Not CIA.

top topics

join