It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I'd tell mine but this is not my thread. It's not interesting either. Nobody left me a cornflake.

Anyway, back to the interview.....

When you reached the door, did you say anything?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

No, not that I remember, I was scared sh**less. I remember a couple of summers ago. I was cooking in the kitchen and one of my neighbors came in my front door. (The front of all the apartments look the same) It scared the piss out of me. I was slicing tomatoes with a big knife in hand. The lady that came in was in full black covered muslim garb, she came in the same time I was taking a pull off of a beer. the beer was in my throat at the same time she turned around and noticed me, and noticed she was in the wrong apartment. she screamed, I couldn't. was choking on beer, flayling my arms around. She screamed sorry in the best english she could muster and ran out the door. I spit the beer in the sink slumped over and took a couple of breaths, and started to laugh my ass off, then called like 5 people to tell the same story.

Kind of the same without the muslim, knife or beer, and also, I wasn't laughing when it was done.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Meeting tomorrow is @ 10:00 am pacific time.

I am real excited.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello Minnesota,

What did Berkley say about the skin sample?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Berkley did not call back or email back.
I'm going tomorrow to UCSDMC.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I applaud your diligence in doing your best to provide the material that people have requested... also, if indeed true, your efforts to have this piece of "skin" analyzed.

The support-story of the neighbor was a good touch, and a tad more believable than Dan's wifey, and your ability to respond and deal with the flaming also makes you more credible in my book. But I still find this story very hard to believe due to the aforementioned questions in previous posts.

A few questions of my own:

I have to admit that I scanned the middle and latter part of this thread swiftly and failed to find the pictures requested of close, detailed shots of the "skin". Where are those (forgive me if they are here somewhere)?

The pictures you did provide, the one that showed the piece of frame/rail missing... why is the background clear and the actual part of interest blurry? This compounded with the fact that I could not locate any detailed pictures of the skin confuse me. Couldn't they have been taken in the same time that you allocated for this task? It only takes a few minutes to set it up, put something in the composition for scale, then snap away. Yet the three most critical aspects of your story have been blurry, too small and of low quality to examine, and held up due to copyright issues.

Though it does make it a tad bit more convincing, the whole issue of the neighbors cannot be proved, or more pointedly, it doesn't mean much as the story could have been entirely fabricated.

The only thing keeping me from total disbelief has been your manner in this thread, your cooperation, and the drive to get it examined professionaly (if it is true).

[edit on 11-7-2008 by astronomine] Grammatical issues

[edit on 11-7-2008 by astronomine]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Wow! I'm glad you took the time to say something like that. That takes a bit of thought. I think if you spent that much time to express yourself to me about my experiance, it is genuine, and I thank you!

Trying to remember everything you wrote. Opening another window.

Oh yeah, my LG phone that I use for my cam, has a cracked camera. It's a good thing that the "pic" did not come my phone. Yes, that's great timimg, but still awesome.

The "piece" if you will is frozen. I aint F'n with it anymore since I did it.

When I said I washed my hands with alcohol while I messed with It, I meant it. I pourned a half a bottle of rubbing alcohol before and after.

I picked the piece off the window frame, it just laid there. I didn't go to it immediately, f-man, heart and adrenalin, I thought I was going to pass out.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow, I was going to continue with my last post and I forgot what I was going to say because I got a big pop up window getting me to pay attertion and shop at circuit city in ATS's banner.

Thanks, that sucked.

I might as well not waste the post,

Does anyone think I did the wrong thing by freezing it?

I don't think it would have changed it's chemical compositional at all. I'm no chemist or biologist, just a man with a piece of something. Oh well, we will see what happens.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Besides, I think Im doing the right thing because really, there isn't anybody offering any real direction as for as the specimem.

Ya, your all right we are a selfish society. We all want everything right here right now. Unfortunitely, that's not how things work sometime, mainly most of the time.

I can assure this. Tomorrow is going to be interesting day. No matter what happens. I've never done anything like this.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I believe that this is a true story and if it isn't that doesn't make ME a fool, does it.

Looking forwards to hearing more.

Stay strong MWC

Sisu06

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Sisu06]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sisu06
I believe that this is a true story and if it isn't that doesn't make ME a fool, does it.

At least your not the leader of the parade.

I gotcha' covered man!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
reply to post by altered_states

I would suggest not to nit pick. There are many over the counter lice treatments available for you. Although kind of expensive, and my require multiple treatments, they do work.

Also wash your sheets, pillow cases, blankets, and vacuum.

Just remember lice cannot be transferred from human to pets and vice versa.

There life span without a human host is about 48 hours.

you still didnt answer my question

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
OK, I got through the rest of the thread that I skimmed over. So you are saying that you did not take the high-res pics of the "skin" because you had frozen it? What about prior to that?

I am unclear about the camera phone thing. So the picture of the window frame... it is blurry because there is a crack on your phone?

Please clarify. Thanks.

And good luck with the mission tomorrow (if you aren't spitting a hoax!).

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

please ask again while I am still awake. Can't sleep past 2 days pretty much

no change with mom, sent culture to mayo clinic. don't know how much longer dad is going to let this go on.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Ya, My camera is my phone. Vice versa.

Simple as that, contract up in a couple on months, I'll get a new one.

I have a digital camera, but for my everyday use, my phone has been ok and easier then carrying anything else right? I thought they would be good enough. Hell, doesn't matter any more detail, let's just get it looked at.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Why did you use tweezers to pick the skin off the window then later then claimed to have contact with what im asuming was your fingers?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
like i said if youve touched the skin i dont think alchohol would do very much so you could have caught somthing nasty

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

please man, no more assumptions. Pick, finger, pluck, cluck. whatever.

Pick it apart.

Bantha fodder. whatever.

I've got business tomorrow and it's 1 am in san diego, I need some sleep.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
finally looks like this post is done with

thanks mods

see ya wrecking crew

have your next adventure well thought out first

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
any news on the lab results?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>