It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Days: The Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House by Barbara Olsen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

www.amazon.com...

For in this, her last book, she drags fact after fact into the light of day and bitterly, even sneeringly, rails against the Clintons, their characters and lifestyles, their liberal friends and radical causes, their moral failures and shady activities. She is clearly preaching to the choir, but what an indictment she brings-especially regarding the Clinton pardons of Marc Rich.

to be published Sept 13, 2001 !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
An unknown fatal exception has occurred
Whoa! Something blew up. If you think you reached this error in error please do not hesitate to contact support.

I was Digg user for a year pushing Ron Paul and exposing front runners.

now I see above error, no login page, support page won't show the verification letters or won't sound out wav, so no customer support.

happen immediately after posting that digg is ran by Bohemian Grovers Kids, that also advise DHS on CSPAN, how to handle web abuse !

Here is Digg admission, they worship Lucy's occult in woods, and on payroll of Chertoff. Nothing surprise me anymore, sad that 9/11 was so obvious as well, just days before I called it out, others agreed and understood, they won't speak to me since that prediction .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Barb, btw Clinton phoned Jeb and Daddy Bush to get greenlight to spring Rich from Egyptian jail on a V.I.P. get out of jail card.

Barb is a fascist hunting commies with help from Zionist Jews.
Clintons were sidetracked with impeachment, while hunting for MEGA the mossaud top spy. We think MEGA is a group, that works as an entity.
Hence, VAST right wing conspiracy. VAST is always Jewish Supremicist code in D.C. talk.

That make her a good guy and Clintons are Satan ?
I can think of reasons why Clintons are Satan, Barb listed none.

Olsen & Ann Coulter were disciples of Kenn Starr.

Olsen , we should write a book on your & Ted's activities, I doubt the Jews would publish it, I would read it.

join