It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas Only Real Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Self Pity by Bob a self hating 20%er from a good country

Yo, yo, yo I'm Bob and everything is the faults of this Govament. I'm a strong white man of 30 and before this govament I was livin large, I used to go out like 4 niights a week with my boy Nigga Jim, he's Black but he's aight anyway, we'd have all the Bi116es up in our car, I was decked out a lookin good in my big ass shorts and oversized t-shirt and I was able to afford freash sneakers every week and new sports caps and I had some shine goin on around my neck. I had a playstation and I wasn't doin nothin, nothin at all but smokin my stuff and chillin in my life all up in my room.

Then we elected Bush and they faked that 9-11 s#17 up in NY and he startin takin ova the govament, we went to the worse war in history for no reason when Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction and he hadn't done anything wrong and we just have our troops dyin in causalties like worse than any war like 20,000 people so far that's like as many peeps as at a M&M show yo

And he is makin this place a police state because I was just drivin around see at 3:30 am with 6 of my boys up in my volkswagon and just cus we sat through a green light and even though no one was behind us I get pulls over...

He pulls me over and I wasn't even movin, So he finds some weed and he was all actin like he was gonna pour it out but just cus my boy Nigga Jim made some pig noises he arrests me and charges me with dui and I hadn't even had a drink in an hr yo, we weren't doin nothin, nothin at all...

so I get in trouble and this is when I'm like 23 right after 9-11 and I knew sumptin was up woth this govament yo! So my moms she hooks me up a lawyer and I get an adjurment for contemplation of dismisal which they say means if I don't get caught with weed again for 6 months It doesn't go on my record. and they throws out the dui cus it was bs

And that's how the police state gots me because what do you know exactly 5 months later i'm hangin ou with my boy Nigga Jim and we are skatin down the escalator at the mall and by accident my board flys out from under me and hits this lady in the leg and shes just some old politcally correct Beeatch cus sghe starts yellin and all this security comes and finds my weed in my pocket, so I get in trouble again and I wasn't even smokin nuthin, I know they were watchin me as soon as me and Nigga Jim and by 14 hommies came into the mall on our skateboards and that's how they get you in the police state... I hadded to pay 1,000 and then i gots a misemeanor for the two weed violations and they scheduled me to 2 days of community service...

and this is how they set me up aight... check this out, I had to go on job interviews for the money I owes the old beeatch, but I can't be in 2 place at once you see, so I got a job 25 hrs a week at a gas station you, and I was asked to come in on a thursday for 5 hrs but I was also suppossed to be doin my service that day... so it was a trap because they do ya like that, and then my boy Nigga Jim comes by the job and we go smoke up in the bathroom just for a minute but my boss is a beeatch cus she was watchin me on camera and she calls the police, so I get in trouble again and I was workin, you hear me workin trying to make a livin in the bad economy cus of that Bush, so the police state gets me and now I get another misdemeanor and I'm 24 now and this is serious because now they tell me cause I didn't pay my fine and missed my day and got in troubke again I has to do two weeks to pay off the money and now i have 2 misdemeanors.

ansd they locked me away in the prison system for 2 weeks and when I get out I has to find me a new job... and thats hard to explain now why i'm a criminal but I'm strong yo I get a job at the super market and hook up with this fine 16 year old hottie and we start dating and she is like always askin me foe money and she says dr phil told her on tv that she had a right to be satisfied and that if i can't have sex with her every day and giver her what she need she would go lookin elsewhere so this is hard cause I has to work to take her to the movies and get hjer anchos and stuff and weeds goin up because it's illegal and i'm all stressed right you because beeatches are crazy yo, so I come home from work with money and weed and she's all down in her basement and I see her and there's Nigga Jim all up on her on the futon. So I grabed Nigga Jim and I hit him and then I smacked that ho too and she starts screamin and her moms comes down and calls the police and now I get my 4th time in trouble for having weed except I had over an once on me and i was violatin and the police state says I "assaulted her" and she's underage even though she is fly and I get a whole Year in Jail and now they got me, and I was workin and doin everything to be chill and be good to that Beeeatch...

So I'm up in Jail and I join up with these Aryan guys cause they have my back and they make me understand and all about Nigga Jim and Obama yo, so I knew I was messin up and they taught me allot aabout the govament and how it was Bush and this Police state that's how I know so much now...

So i'm 26 and when I get out my parents say I can't live at home no more and I get a new job from my brothers at the autoshop and they are teaching me to work on cars but they show me that the weed messes me up man, these guys do meth because meth keeps you alert and you can work hard for your beeatches and be alert for the popo and you won't get caught because your all awake...

So now 4 years later i ain't never been arrested again, because I work and go home and I live with a bunch of guys that watch my back but the economy is gettin me down I wised up, I make 400.00 a week and i'm an American but food and gas means that I need to make another 100.00 a week to get by and that's how they are gettin me again...

and #s messed up my dads lost 20% on his house which means he has to be buildin a deck out back to up the property values after work and I can't afford no games for my wii and when I'm workin I can't take no 2nd job because that's not America yo, so now I can't live I can't get by, how can I get an extra 100.oo I need my cigareetes and I like my meth for the sex and all and that's all I got left so it's time for a revolution, that's how this will end we need to overthrow the govament

that's right i'm here on mah internets all night long sayin it proud, a revolution. Cont...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So if they want to get me again that's okay I know the helicopter follow me and are onn to me but I don't care I always look out the window before smokin the meth and I'm faster then the black helicopters But I know they are there

and I don't care becuse they need to be out of office and it's all there fault, it ain't aAmerican to have no 2 jobs, I should get free doctors like up in Canada and there I could smoke weed again and just chill but they are makin me do meth cus I can't get away with weed so they are just ahrdin me up

So that's all, it';s time for a revolution the Bible perdicated this and I know what time it is and all and I'm ready we got guns and ammo and I learened on mah internets how to take out a black helcopter .... even the invisable ones...

we gonna take back america, I ain't payinfor no house when the price is dropping to all time lowes, I ain't fightin no war and I ain;t gettin an extra jawb or goin to school for more edjumacation cvus it's all propoganda and won't get me a better job anyway...

i'm 100.00 under everyweek because of geaorg bush and ahm stayin right here on this internet where i'm safes in mah house and talkin about my govament and informin other peeps about whats really goin on.

teh end

[edit on 5-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
it's only 20% of us... really, it's the flouride? lol, the Mc Donalds?

never heard people bitch so much about:

The lowest casualty war in us history value dops on houses they didn't plan to sell anyway or economic troubles that 100.00 - 200.00 extra a week could fix.

No offense please but this was once a place to talk about aliens and ancient history and lots of other stuff, but everyone comes on with an agenda now of camplaining and ranting and...

lol, get a Job

Gas going up isn't the end of the world a depression caused by a small war and mediocre president isn't that bad.. having to work hard won't kill any of us...

It's all going to be okay

unless the aliens attack...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That's so true. If Americans would just be good ignorant slaves and work more then everything would be great. If they would just see that killing people in foreign lands for oil is the way things should be. I mean where do these people get off being annoyed at being lied to. Just go out and get another job and STFU.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
America's real problem

its arrogance
its imperialism
its hedonism
its egoism
its genocidal behaviour
its decadent culture

Technically , USA is the whore of Babylon , who God will Destroy , and how ??

solution of GOD:
possibly destruction/obliteration/systematic termination by the scourge sent by God or his instrument of chastisement or his right hand , i.e. Russia / SSSR(resurrected soviet empire)

currently God is bankrupting USA through outsourcing , by outsourcing USA is forced to bleed economically , and thus pay its Karmic debt for genocide on poor defenceless nations

[edit on 5-7-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
stick it in your Turban...

what i'm railling against in that thread is a small portion of Americans particularly ones in this forum that do nothing, think they are entitled to have it easy and Don't support their country and talk about revolution for absolutely no reason at all besides being lazy.

It's a minor problem that can happen when people have it too good for too long and usually fixes itself when things get hard enough.

The biggest thing I hate about those people would be that some of them would agree with the views of someone like you who wishes nothing more than to instigate self hatred and encourage the loosers amongst us against their own.

lol, certainly you would never look at the middle east and point out the reasons... sadly only from the 20%ers of that region that it sucks over there, certainly there could be nothing said there huh?

You know what lazy and fat and ungreatful... will fix itself as life gets harder, it always does fat people with no food don't stay fat. People without money eventually have to stop bitching and get jobs...

The middle easts problems, intolerance, religous fanatacism, in many places lack of any education at all, repression of women... these are serious cultural problems leaving an entire people backwards from the rest of the world

Try looking in the mirror, my world has problems your world is a problem... Big difference

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
America's real problem

its arrogance
its imperialism
its hedonism
its egoism
its genocidal behaviour
its decadent culture

Technically , USA is the whore of Babylon , who God will Destroy , and how ??

solution of GOD:
possibly destruction/obliteration/systematic termination by the scourge sent by God or his instrument of chastisement or his right hand , i.e. Russia / SSSR(resurrected soviet empire)

currently God is bankrupting USA through outsourcing , by outsourcing USA is forced to bleed economically , and thus pay its Karmic debt for genocide on poor defenceless nations

na, it isn't the government encouraging and promoting all this free trade and crap.....it isn't the corporations willing to move into the worlds cesspools for a buck....it isn't the american people demanding a bunch of cheap crap!!
let's blame it on God, then we can all pray to God to fix everything, while still clinging to our free trade, cheap labor, cheap crap...
ya, should solve everything.
God doesn't have to do anything to bring america to it's knees....we, the people, the government, the businesses, are doing a fine job on our own!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by dawnstar]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

stick it in your Turban...

clearly a Racist post and a violation of T & C ....

what i'm railling against in that thread is a small portion of Americans particularly ones in this forum that do nothing, think they are entitled to have it easy and Don't support their country and talk about revolution for absolutely no reason at all besides being lazy.

they do deserve more ... , and certainly i support their call of revolution

The biggest thing I hate about those people would be that some of them would agree with the views of someone like you who wishes nothing more than to instigate self hatred and encourage the loosers amongst us against their own.

please prove that i instigate self hatred and encourage the loosers(in my opinion wh are true dissents and freedom fighters)

I bring to view the evils ,genocides,war crimes and fascism of your evil american empire

certainly you would never look at the middle east and point out the reasons... sadly only from the 20%ers of that region that it sucks over there, certainly there could be nothing said there huh?

I am not from the middle east , so whats your point???

anyways many regions of Middle East are prosperous (like Dubai,Jordan,Qatar,Saudi Arabia etc) , unlike the third world militaristic cesspool that USA has become...

You know what lazy and fat and ungreatful... will fix itself as life gets harder, it always does fat people with no food don't stay fat. People without money eventually have to stop bitching and get jobs...

and what if they don't get jobs ??? they(poor americans) will starve without bare aid they get in form of food stamps

The middle easts problems, intolerance, religous fanatacism, in many places lack of any education at all, repression of women... these are serious cultural problems leaving an entire people backwards from the rest of the world

intolerance among religions and sects exists in christians in USa and jews in israel
lack of education is due to poverty,

as for repression of women, in nations like Syria,Lebonan,Turkey,Cyrus ,Jordan,UAE etc (exception of Saudi arabia, Qatar and few other crazies)
there is great degree of freedom for Women

Try looking in the mirror, my world has problems your world is a problem... Big difference

my world is not the middle east , and yes middle east has its problems , while USA is the ultimate problem. It is the whore of babylon and the parasite who God will destroy

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You are not a very nice person are you? Maybe you are the one with milk in there juice glass.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

what do you mean

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

While an interesting read, this is just as ignorant as it can come, the OP clearly falls in the politically correct forum but is nothing than ignorant rant.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
very interesting read. But truthfully we Americans do want to buy stuff cheap and keep our money.Why I dont know because its not like we are going to take the cash with us when we die. For instance you walk in a store and you have $1000 cash and you want a brand new TV. You see 3 TV's there identical One is from China its $100, One is from India its $300 and one is from USA and its $500 You look at the $1000 and you think of all the stuff you can get with it and you buy the cheap A$$ $100 TV. That is an American born and bred. It doesnt matter that the one in China may break down in 1 year or that it may give you lead poisoning just that you got a darn good deal and get to blow an extra $900 on something else.

Oh and have you seen how many fat folks go sign up for food stamps? My aunt went about her medicaid one day and man there was about 20 people in there that all weighed over 300 pounds signing up for foodstamps. I think they really didnt need them.

Hilda

[edit on 5-7-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your portrayal of those that see something wrong with their Country is inaccurate. To call Iraq a small war? I wonder if those that have died and their families consider it a small war. Please contemplate the issues before posting again as you are clearly in need of a broader view point.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Excellent post(s). Its sad that there are a small, but notable, amount of ATS users who just think that the government owes EVERYTHING to them. And when things don't go right, its the governments/George Bush's/the black helicopter's fault.

And if they don't get what they want, why, they are calling for a revolution! "We need to TAKE DOWN THE MAN! HOW DARE GEORGE BUSH MAKE MY LIFE LIKE THIS!!!! ITS ALL HIS/THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT!"

Then they start rambling about the constitution and the declaration of independence, even though if they had ever read EITHER of those documents they wouldn't say half the stupid stuff they say daily...its quite possibly an example of the largest attempt to evade personal responsibility that I've ever seen on ATS - and that's saying a lot.

I think mostly its people love being melodramatic. It makes them feel special. If someone had posted a rant about this except made it government bashing, you'd have 50 stars and the same propagandists in this thread bashing you congratulating you for your brilliance.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This post is a hoax. i think it is designed to make people realize how stupid you become when all you do is smoke weed and do meth. This guy seriouslly thinks he is not responsible for this outcome? Anyone who violates the drug laws is seriously jeapordizing their future. I don't think this is neccesarily fair, but the writng is on the wall for all to see. I've been there, done that, and the stigma sticks around. Get off the meth dude. You have bad luck. How many years for Meth as a fifth conviction?

And why is this post still up?

new topics

top topics

join