It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that aliens once lived among us as Gods?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Rapinbats, this may be a little off topic, but I just have to say that it seems like every time i think of something to add to a conversation, you have somehow beaten me to it!

It’s nice being one step ahead of someone. Thanks for letting me know, my plan to take over the world might be successful.

If you have anything to add to the topic I’d appreciate it. I’ve gotten a lot of good information that has me questioning my beliefs on this matter, nice to see users such as (pureevil8 I think it was?) who have logical arguments that can shift minds, even my stubborn one.

ATS is truly a place striving to defy ignorance; I’m learned a lot in my short time here.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

oh how you are stubborn

thats part of what makes this fun, thanks for the compliment amigo.

i dont know if you caught it or not but there was some old rope found, for lack of a better term, i cant remember what it was made out of, but i thought you might find it interesting, check that out.

there was also another thread that an ancient civilization actually had brick houses and plumbing, check that out as well. i dont have links or i would post them, sorry.

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Have you seen Gods footprint in stone? It's huger somwhere in Oklahoma I think.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Have you seen Gods footprint in stone? It's huger somwhere in Oklahoma I think.
gods footprint in stone? im baffled.

its " huger" in oklahoma, what?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
reply to post by scowl
Mayans, Incans, Egyptians, Aztecs…

Are you saying all these societies worshiped gods that look like aliens?

Correct, but it is interesting how much some of these Gods played into certain societies knowledge of the stars.

That's not hard to explain and there are many theories about this that don't involve aliens. The one I like most is that primitive life was full of unpredictable events on Earth, yet the stars (except for those unruly planets) were perfectly predictable to those people who paid attention to them. This meant to many societies that the filthy messy Earth was the domain of imperfect man while the clear predictable sky was the domain of the gods.

That's just one of many theories.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

I knew it , another born again christian who is not quite ready to come out of the closet . So when Jesus said "think not that I came to bring peace but a sword " what did he mean by that EXACTLY ?
Of course its subject to INTERPRETATION , always the most conveniant excuse for brainwashed god botherers .
I Have seen and talked to many alien species , they are my friends .
can you say the same for Jesus ? NO .
I dont give a stuff about your beliefs and when your god does not show up to save you , you will question your blind faith TOO .

Proof ? you cant handle the proof. I have seen a Jehovahs wittness Jibber and sweat with fear when one of my Alien friends walked up behind me and showed himself . He showed himself because this creep was a threat to me and my family .

I know who I am and from whence I came . You cling to your faith because you afraid to really live . Like many americans you believe you are the best at everything when in truth your economy is in tatters , your tech is nearly always stolen and your military might is an empty boast because you know Altair could blow you away in a heart beat if it chose to.
Can your God do that ? NOPE . Your god is still conning his way through congress and selling you all in to slavery .

So go on crawling up your gods butt if you think it works for you ,but looking at the evidence ......

After WW2 ended ,admiral byrd sent a huge naval fleet in to our waters and was reppeled by 'overwhelming force ' as reported by the Royal institute for international affairs . That 'third force' was us .

We bow to no god ,we acknowledge no god as our master .We are FREE.
Not slaves to your jealous god who talks peace then declares war .
Who asks for mercy but gives NONE. read your old testament and tell me where jehovahs mercy is . Im waiting ....

So waffle on all you like ,your words are empty like those of your god.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smans

Why do you want to know ? and what would you do If I told you ?
many years ago ,when I read about the anti grav research of John searle
I did not just believe it at face value .I got his phone number then asked if I could visit him . Once he knew my family name and had checked out my bona fides he happily agreed . He told me many things ,explained many things . Showed me excellent color pics of his discs levitating . he also explained how holgraphic tech was used to teach him how to make them .
subsequently I experienced walking in to a hologram myself and on it goes.
trouble is with all you guys is you never go beyond doubt .If you got off your arses and actually went after the answers you will be given proofs ,demos, contact .But instead you whine and carry on and end up going nowhere with it which is right here at ATS. The proof is out there ,not on this bloody forum. Most of the posters here are spooks ,profilers , and religious nuts trying to keep the lid on.

so you u2u me ,tell me why you think I should tell you .and I will consider it . I go there often but trust me when I tell you .If you go there with a smart ass attitude ,they will make sure you see nothing .
just like all the US 'tourists' trying to spy on our home turf .

Its all about attitude . If you after personal glory ,money or tech you will get nothing from us . Humans are generally untrustworthy . Especially the ones who believe in 'GOD' .

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scowl

No, the other way around - they worshipped aliens as Gods, because they didn't know any better.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Evidence that aliens once lived among us as Gods?

Hello ATS; I’ve been interested since I was very young in the extraterrestrial phenomenon our planet has and is experiencing. My friends have always seen my views as being a bit “kooky”, but after seeing the recent Indian Jones film (no I’m not joking) they have become more interested in some of the theories I use to discuss with them.

I’ve always thought the coincidental accuracy of the alignment of the pyramids in relation to a compass of the area where they were built is highly suspicious, and possibly evidence that aliens were among the Egyptians; a well debated topic that still has both sides contemplating.

I find there is even better evidence that aliens have walked among humans though, (possibly) even reproducing with humans.

I’m speaking of artificial cranial deformation (or artificial deformation of the skull) and cranial binding. Still forms of this are practiced today, but artificial cranial deformation was created by ancient societies, supposedly because they believed it made them more intelligent and/or *to resemble the heads of their gods*.

Here are some interesting pictures and quotes on the subject:

***QUOTE: The Maya are known for their Serpent Gods which wore very elaborate, elongated head-dresses and the upper class Maya wanted very much to fashion their own skulls as such. Why did their Gods where such tall elaborate hats? Did they need to because their skulls were elongated? (the Egyptian Gods also have elongated head-dresses; is there a common link between Ancient Gods? Were the Gods the same species or something?)

SITE: circulartimes.org...***

****QUOTE:"Anthropologists suggest this elongated
skull was not deformed by bindings, but
belonging to an entirely different species
only remotely similar to homo-genus. "

SITE: www.greatdreams.com...****

What do you think? Do you think this is evidence that aliens once lived among us as “Gods”?
#

===========

If they did reside amongst us as Gods, I wonder what made them leave. This is an important question especially if say like they were going to come back again one day... which i doubt.

who even knows if they do exist.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

another nut claiming he has alien friends, its alright buddy, i believe you.

what? you cant take a picture, but a jehovas witness saw them? sure.

another rant from recon pilot, you dont understand im trying to be peaceful towards you, and you do nothing but bash me, why?

are you that much of a raving nutjob?

[edit on 24-7-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'll bet I can tell you where a great wealth of solid evidence for this is: the Vatican Archives. These guys have been hiding evidence since the time of the Templars, and probably even before that. I am sure other hidden evidence exists also, but that is where I would start. I too believe strongly that all of these Gods were in fact alien beings, and that includes so called "Fallen Angels." The God of the Old Testament and the one of the New Testament are clearly two different personalities, and what about the stories of Nibiru and the Annunaki?
"Those who from Heaven came down." Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Why take a picture of an Altairian and post it here when they look just like humans only sexier ! and more honourable .
The real differences are on the inside .
So you keep banging your head against the wall , you will only be the more easy to manipulate when your god sends you to the trenches .

So next time your walking down the street ask yourself what your god meant when he says he created you in his own image then allowed his
men to sleep with your daughters ? Hmmmmm......

so he created your women as whores and left you to work the mines .Charming god you have . Still if thats your definition of love , go for it .

And as for the Lizards , mate , you would crap your pants the moment one took his cloak off .but you wont have to wait much longer ,hell ,even the catholics are crawling up australia's arse to avoid credibility melt down when the truth does come out . The pope has even given us special envoy access to his holiness now, I wonder why that might be .

Somehow , I dont think you will still be posting here when disclosure is complete though.

The sad part about this austrALIEN encounter between you and me is that I dont see you as an enemy at all . Your fear and ignorance yes, but
You ,the REAL you , not at all.

Peace Brother

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

not sure i understood all of that...look man, i have read some of your posts and i find what you say to be very interesting, so maybe if you stopeed flinging mud at me long enough to explain a little better, i would be more than happy to hear you out.

i feel disclosure is coming on us soon, and i have seen things that were not of this world, but why should i believe what you say?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by scowl

No, the other way around - they worshipped aliens as Gods, because they didn't know any better.

OK, point me to the evidence that all of these primitive societies worshiped things that to our eyes would look like aliens.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scowl

The entrance lobby to the british museum would be a good start but you would have to take off your blindfold first .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join