It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made Stargate being built in Duchesne Utah?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Everytime one of you refers to this device as a stargate you are digging yourself into a very deep well of idiocy. How the hell do expect to be taken even remotely seriously if you keep refering to this device by calling it by a name created by a fairly decent film and an incredibly stupid t.v. show that never should have been on the air. STARGATE,STARGATE oooh,ahh I'm impressed. God, a point to point molecular deconstructing matter transport device is so far out of the range of our current technology that this claim borders on the insane,let alone ridiculous. I would ask for a single shred of evidence of the existence of this device but since there is no way you can provide it I'll just laugh at you.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

I suppose you are right. However it does seem to be the descriptive name of choice by conspiracy theorists. I prefer a rip in the time and space fabric of the universe myself. I appreciate your insight and awareness to the connection to the pop media culture however.

I have a new "test" for anyone doubting the possibility of this phenomena. A close friend of mine and myself were up in Duchesne this past weekend. We drove from town east. We both noticed that there were time inconsistencies with our cell phones. This has happened every single time I have been there, so I don't think it is a fluke. Both of our phones read different times than the actual time , and different times than each other. What is odd is that we have the same carrier: AT&T. In addition, it happened at different times throughout our travels. Neither of us have roaming, or in other words we have the national unlimited plan. Making it more interesting, the time again changed near the Skinwalker ranch. I attest this will happen to anyone in the nearby area. The time change always happened in intervals of an hour, either forward or backward.
So, as an example the actual time would be 10 pm. His phone would read 9 pm, and mine would read 11 pm. He has a high end motorola, and I have an I-phone, so I don't think our technology is outdated. In addition, It would flip flop depending on the area. So at other times my phone would read an hour behind and his an hour ahead. This happened throughout the night as we drove from Duchesne to the Ranch and back. It also happened during the day and again at night. It has happened every time Im up there, which is alot now that I bought a property in the area, and visit it weekly. What is even more strange, is that it is nowhere near a timezone change of any sort.
I don't think this is proof of any sort, but one has to admit that it is odd.
Any ideas ? And if you are in the area, I am sure you know what I am talking about.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

I think it should be indicated that this technology is not as far as one might think from our technological standards. If you believe there is any reality to the Philadelphia experiment, then it should be obvious we were investigating and producing a form of this technology quite a while ago. Just an idea.

<< 1   >>

join