It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back-Engineering the Tesla Crop Circle, the ultimate free energy device

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Auto-Inductive Rectenna

Open Letter Regarding the Master Plan of Tesla Motors and State-of-the-Art Free Energy

ZP Energy
The Tesla Roadster, while awesome in its own right, is still an incremental and modern version of an old idea. It has made the idea of an electric vehicle practical, but not affordable. The Master Plan of Tesla Motors is to (wait for Li-ion batteries to come down in price to) make variant lines mass marketable. This is a normal route for disruptive technologies dependent on other technologies in more or less the same situation, and in this sense the business plan is sound, they take on a symbiotic relationship.

Unfortunately alternative energy is an innovative hotbed, and, like 100 years ago, we see many inventions springing up now, clamoring for market dominance under the strain of a collapsing predecessor infrastructure. The likelihood of a superior technology and business model attaining dominance before the Master Plan can be fulfilled is high. Memetically Tesla Motors is paving the way, and those in their draft now are looking for a tighter line around the Hydrocarbon Age. The CEO of Tesla Motors is overconfident with his pole position.

.At the Tesla Motors website the CEO states he receives unsolicited free energy proposals a couple times a week. He also states he's aware of the "Black Box" legend. The prior he doesn't bother to read because, "you can't break the laws of physics" and the latter is just a "story". I'm glad to see he went to so much effort. If I was him I'd have the foresight to admit maybe even one solicitation could yield a valuable piece of IP and that if it wasn't pursued it would end up being competition. Seriously, if you're going to name your company "TESLA" Motors it might be prudent to at least know who Nikola was, his intent, and honor him by hiring someone to investigate any and all free energy claims - heck I've been doing that at the expense of others for 10 years now! To not do this would cause Tesla to roll in his grave, ironically if you were to attach some magnets to him and wrap a coil around the coffin...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The invention is based on scroll waves as opposed to incident waves.

Scroll waves occur in any excitable media and are studied primarily in biology, specifically the heart. They are a kind of perpetual motion, but as I like to argue to skeptics with their "laws"...there are no closed systems and what isn't in perpetual motion?

I am the first inventor to conceive of using scroll waves to power machines.

A normal rectenna absorbs incident waves that are transmitted from a distant source. Tesla planned on giving us free energy this way via Wardenclyffe, but J.P. Morgan, his financier, realized it couldn't be metered as wired transmission allows and cut the funding.

This innovation is my way of sticking it to Morgan and the modern robber barons by saying, "Hey, we don't need no transmitters anyway".

The system is pumped internally by heterodyning a DC charge on top of an electret static charge in the scroll electret.

The bipolar spark gap transistor turns the load into a negative resistor.

The system uses what Bearden calls a "higher topology", in other words all common electrical systems are dipole oriented, or base 2, this system is tripolar or base 3.

There are 3 inputs and 3 outputs.

If you know about Tesla, you know about his three obsession, some things never change:

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Continued...

...DARPA has replaced the receiving conducting-body of the basic rectenna circuit with a nano-fabricated film, the design of which governs what frequency it will sympathize with. It can be manufactured to phase-lock with any frequency. They settled on the optical band and this effectively makes the SUN the transmitter.

It stands to reason then, that a rectenna could be pumped by the Earth's Schumann frequency, correct? If this is valid then it is also valid that the inventor of radio and fluorescent lighting could devise a plasma discharge tube tuned to the Schumann frequency (of which he was well aware) and that this tube replaced the conducting-body in his rectenna circuit. No violation has taken place, yet it is free energy, correct?

To go even farther in our independence and truly tap space energy instead of just the oscillations in it, I have designed an "Aether-Electron Coupling Rectenna" where aether is the uncollapsed superelectron or quantum plenum beneath the Zero Point Energy...

focusfusion.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
HELP I CAN'T READ THIS!

The text goes way off the screen and I really would like to read this post.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The original design came to me in 1996, when I learned about Reich and his Orgone Blanket. I envisioned a blanket rolled up and it being attached to some kind of transformer.

I was just 21 or so at the time, just getting on the mad-scientist path. I didn't even know the orgone blanket was a simple dielectric and that it was a capacitor...

Before I came upon the crop circle and understood its higher topology my original design had evolved. The letter to Tesla motors describes this design and not my most recent.

The previous design had a "serial" design and was not using the load as a negative resistor.

Both designs will likely work:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

oops duplicate post...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

I'm honored you want to read this, but I've no control over that, do you have a scroll bar to move the screen to the left?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Have you tried building these ideas? Interesting that you have connected a crop circle to Tesla's radiant energy patent. I believe the black box was real, and Moray also did something similar. A lot of these people who put down the idea of free energy use the old saying, "you can't get more out than in", even though none of these inventors ever say that the device is whats creating the energy, its simply a conversion or channeling of the energy which is already there for the taking. Nathan Stubblefield also knew of ways to harness this energy, and his telephone system didn't have wires. His earth battery was also interesting, and he described it as a plug into earths energy, and stated it didn't create the energy, it simply tapped into what was already there.

Edit: my text is also fudged..Did your paste you text into this forum?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yes I have the scroll bar but for every line? Aaaargh!

I will go mad.

I will just have to miss out on this interesting stuff, unless someone has a solution.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by A curious cat
Yes I have the scroll bar but for every line? Aaaargh!

I will go mad.

I will just have to miss out on this interesting stuff, unless someone has a solution.

If it bothers you that much copy and paste the text into a notepad file. There ya go..I'm running a 30" 2560x1600 so I could fit a couple browsers on the screen, although it still bothers me as well to have to resize the browser.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Well, its obvious the crop circle and the radiant receiver are related, I just happen to be studying scroll waves and invented the scroll electret so I knew what it was.

What the crop circle really revealed to me was the idea of a spark gap transistor that has a load parallel to the emitter and collector.

Y'all know about Greer? He has Aero now, instead of SEAS. He gave up on the Z-Prize and is copying Sterling Allen over at Peswiki with a open innovation kinda operation. I'd been suggesting this to him since 2001. Inventors don't need 1 million dollars after they have a working prototype, they need 1 million dollars to build it in the first place.

Greer says that he is in with the good guys and bad guys but that being well known is keeping him safe, and that he'll offer the same protection to the inventor of a free energy device...

My problem is with one thing he said, not to mention other questionable activities (I love disclosure, but really, you either believe or don't, credible witnesses aside)...he said that the bad guys HAVE TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN DETECT A FREE ENERGY DEVICE in use, anywhere on the planet.

That has to be the most threatening thing I've ever heard, especially within the context of AERO being the only entity that can protect me. Its like extortion of local shops by one gang for protection against another - its BS!

Thanks Steven, but I have my own way of protecting myself, its part Chain Reaction, hence this thread, and also part...well you'll see.

But no, I haven't built anything yet because I"M HOMELESS. They have nothing to raid...

Yeah the open letter to Tesla motors was pasted in, i had no idea it would stretch, sorry, it all fits on my laptop screen just fine though.

can't get something from nothing

I heard that line more than once, except there is no such thing as nothing.

The thing about skeptics, they never venture beyond Newtonian physics, whether we're talking paranormal mind phenomena, FE or AG...

F'ing gatekeepers wanna keep us down, literally...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

I think Greer bit off more than he could chew with the whole disclosure thing. He's definitely fighting an uphill battle, with all the odds against him.

I often think about what would happen if some overunity device were to surface and be made available, and how that would affect the masses. Obviously power companies have a hold on people through the regulation of electricity, and such a device would eliminate that dependence. The economy would definitely take a hit, for good or worse I don't know.

If you have access to the internet, I don't believe you have to worry about anyone suppressing the device as long as your not trying to patent the idea. If it works and the plans are correctly drawn up, you could post and release it to many forums at once, and it would circle the globe within seconds.

Sorry to hear about your situation, and I hope things get better for you.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Did you write this orignally for the website ZP Energy on 17th september 2006 and again on the website overunity on the 30th November 2007???????

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arnold_vosloo

Yes, I did.

To Freezer,

'member the x-files spin-off show? The Smoking Guns i think it was called? There was an episode where these "heroes" bent over for that notion that FE would ruin the economy.

What is our dependence on petro kings doing right now?

If FE did hasten the inevitable collapse of the hydrocarbon age, it would only effect rich people with a vested interest in it and who cares about them?

For poor people like me it means i could start buying other things i want, instead of NYSEG bills and car maintenence.

No, FE would seriously STIMULATE the economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

The earth battery and original radiant energy receiver are based on the same principle, that there is potential between earth and sky, hence lightning.

I had incorporated not only Reich's orgone blanket in my original Z.E.U.S. but also his bion grounding rod to maximize the potential. The process of exciting gas atoms inside a discharge tube via external static fields i originally called "reverse electrluminescence". This was before i knew about electrets.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The last blog on this page:

expands on my thoughts regarding FE and the economy.

Removed link

Please review guideline 4) Advertising:
in the
Terms & Conditions Of Use

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

I'm all for a free energy device being made available to all. I'm patiently waiting for one to surface which can be build using commercially available materials, which puts out a sufficient amount of usable power. Right now there doesn't seem to be any devices which puts out any sufficient amount of power. There is a lack of man power working toward this goal mainly due to the lack of profit of such a device, so we will have to rely on individuals from their garage to bring this to fruition. If one chooses to patent the device and sell it, they give up the rights and the company buries it, so not only an individual, but someone who gives it out freely. Unfortunately they are few people like this, but I still haven't given up hope. Perhaps you can be one of these people.

x-files...one of my favorite shows..They are coming out with a new movie btw.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
On one of the forums I posted an open letter to Senator McCain relating to Zero Point Energy. Anyhow the gist was how if he was willing to support a 300 million prize for a car battery, then he could also support a prize of similar nature for zero point energy. The thread was beautifully written and was placed in some conspiracy topic section. No one will ever read it. If I am to contact Senator McCain, perhaps it's better to do so directly.
I would be willing to build the ZPE device for the price of parts and minimum wage for my efforts. The parts would cost less than 10,000 dollars. As Home Depot"s stock plunged I tried to contact them with this proposal, but found nobody at home.
I am not willing to listen to anybody tell me that I just need to build the device and patent it and become rich. It is made from 3 common and one unique part, and is not patentable. I have looked into grant funding, but there are problems here too. Many of these people only deal with organizations that have a certain tax free status. The application for this status costs money.
Well I hope you can find my thread on this site and read it. The title is Open Letter to Senator McCain; Re:ZPE Take care-----------------------PC

[edit on 26-6-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I believe that this is utter and total nonsense.

You may believe it, however, in which case I urge you to patent your work (doesn't take much time or money) and simultaneously contact a private university professor.

This way, if you're so friekin' paranoid that applying for a patent will make you disappear, you'll have already spoken to the professor. If you're so paranoid you think the professor will take your plan, you've applied for the patent first. Win-win. Plus, professors aren't in with the government- they're all liberal whackos that hate "the man" as much as the students. (FYI I'm a college student.)

Furthermore, if you state that a passive component has negative resistance, you're insane. If you're powering an OP-AMP with the voltage across the atmosphere, then you're silly, but awesome
. Unfortunately this could maybe amplify a mV to a V or two. Guess you could run megaamps through it... hehe. BOOM. Pop goes the weasel.

And yes, Tesla's most famous works (beside his infamous coil) pertain to three-way source and load orientations. This doesn't give him a mystical obsession with threes. It's people like you that propagated the rumours that culminated in that blasphemy "The Prestige." He was simply ahead of his time, no more than Einstein, Newton, or even JS Bach.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by pondrthis]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join