It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase of UFOs near Pittsburgh PA Area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is about a area northwest of Kecksburg Crash Site were tons of UFO Events have happened in an area known as Deer Lakes

I have been researching about UFO Cases in my local area and I have found out there were up to 1,000 UFO Sightings since 1945. There have been Alien Sightings, Abductions, and also mass sightings including 24 Sightings in one town in one one year. I also made some videos about the sightings and I also talk about the sightings in detail.

Russellton PA is the actual town that gets alot of UFO Sightings and could be the top in the world.

There have been over 100 Unoffical reports of UFOs in the Deer Lakes REgion. This region is northeast of Pittsburgh Metro.

I know there is lost picture of Triangle Shaped UFO in the early 70s. There was a picture taken of this UFO. I will post it when I get my hands on it.

I also knew there were some recent sightings in this town. There was Flying Disc photographed from a Observatory outside of town. There is some lost film of a disc over the town of Russellton. During the same time of the event.

I'm seen Hovering Lights, and Flying Discs over Deer Lakes for the last couple of years. I seen reports from my area of a Large V Shpaed UFO. My friends seen Cigar Shaped UFO over Northeast Russellton PA. This area will be a part of investigation for the Deer Lakes Studios. There will be also some reports on my favorite forum Above Top Secret. I will try to get some film of these events.

These are my first reports of UFOs from months ago. I need to update them soon.

Old Investigation Original Video

This is my crap YouTube Video about the UFos

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A relative just across the river north of downtown (war streets) Pittsburgh recently saw a round UFO with a pink glowing center. It moved rapidly toward him, hovered, then moved rapidly away. Late June 2008.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw something near the intersection of Starr Rd and East Union Road, almost above Paskorz farm or the housing plan. The day was cloudy and there were no stars visible, and no moon visible. Above the plan was a silver/metal colored object, almost cigar-like, but more rounded on top and flat on bottom. You could just tell that it was something that looked very 'out of place' in the sky. It was not a plane, the object was stationary.
I wanted to take a picture w/cell phone but wasn't sure if it would turn out.

new topics

join