It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the terra papers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

"Surely if even feathers can survive millions of years so too could reptilian remains. The question I keep asking myself is "why no bones"?"

They say we have found many of their bones but have mistaken them for other dinosaur parts but according to the reptilians they have lived deep beneath the earth and this was also around the time when earth was in ice-age! I assume if they live deep underground most of their bones can be found there!

If this is true I would assume that those in knowledge of the world history who are supposedly the elite underground groups of the world would have hidden anything from us and have of course covered up any findings.

I am in no way saying this is how things were and are merely relaying what I have reasearched and been told by others. Nothing I am stating here is based on my own personal beliefs.

You might find this interesting:

This is a person who claimed to have met with a reptilian and asked many questions about history and where they came from etc.

It answers many of the questions you are asking now whether it's true or not that's for you to decide.
(Some of the answers further support the terra papers)

The reptilian interview:

Lacerta File 1:
I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I´ve made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999.
www.anomalousimages.net...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Thanks for the supplemental info AQ. Will check it out at my earliest convenience
Yeah, I totally neglected to include the 'living underground' hypothesis when posing the question.

Cheers,
IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

What are the Terra Papers?

Terrible, nonsensical science fiction, lifted from poor theories that have been in circulation for decades, presented as revolutionary relevations and fact.

The terra papers are based on a UFO crash that took place among the Indians. The native American Indians found a body of an alien and helped the alien get better from it's injuries. Over the time it was with them it gained their trust and learned to communicate with them to reveal the true history of planet earth. (That basically sums it up)

Here is a link to the Terra Papers:
www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

InfaRedMan,

I found the exact question you were curious about in the reptilian interview: Whether you believe in that interview or not it's interesting to hear the Q & A.

Here it is:

Question: You´ve mentioned skeletons of your kind. How can it be, that human scientists haven´t found any trace of you and your ancestors if you really live for such a long time on this planet? We have found many skeletons of primitive dinosaurs, but none of an advanced reptilian being with a larger skull and brain and a hand with a thumb as you have described it before.

Answer: Yes, you have. But your "great" scientists were not able to reconstruct the skeletons completly, because they wanted to reconstruct reptilian animals, not intelligent beings. You would laugh if you would know how many of the (especially small) saurian skeletons in your museums are totally wrong constructions of never-existing beings, because you used many bones which didn´t really belong together and sometimes you made artificial bones if something was missing you needed to construct an "animal" saurian. Many of your scientists are aware of this problem, but they don´t make it public, because they can´t explain it and they claim, that the right bones were just missing and their reconstruction is right. Many bones of us were used for Iguanodon reconstructions, for example the hands with the visible thumb (look at an Iguanodon in a museum and you will see that I´m right.) A scientist in the country you call United States had build a nearly correct skeleton of our kind some years ago, but the local government (which is partly aware of our existence) confiscated the reconstruction. As we live today (and since thousands of years) nearly completely beneath the earth, you will not find any cadavers or skeletons of us.

Source: Reptilian Interview

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
What are the Terra Papers?

Terrible, nonsensical science fiction, lifted from poor theories that have been in circulation for decades, presented as revolutionary relevations and fact.

I sure hope you're making that judgment from having read the papers yourself and taken a little time to research the author(s) of other histories... I knew the author personally and did research through books and in the desert with him so I would respectfully submit you may have pre-judged something and spoken of something you know not about...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

I agree that scientists and paleontologists have made some major mistakes in the past when trying to reconstruct incomplete skeletal remains of dinosaurs and in some cases just made outright guesses. The T-Rex is a prime example!

In fact there's still debate as to whether he was the fierce predator that was so romantically portrayed in early hollywood movies & so on. Many now say that he was nothing more than a scavenger as he was cumbersome and slow due to his top heavy design, could do nigh on nothing with his tiny little arms and couldn't afford to fall over. LOL!

Ooops, I'm digressing again!

Thanks again for supplying the additional transcript

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

he was cumbersome and slow due to his top heavy design, could do nigh on nothing with his tiny little arms and couldn't afford to fall over. LOL!

Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow found out that most of the dinosaurs were vegetarians, slow, playful, very layed back and like Barney!

What if we totally got it all wrong...lol

Oh look a Tyrannosaurs eating a watermelon. (How Cute)

Just A Thought!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I sure hope you're making that judgment from having read the papers yourself and taken a little time to research the author(s) of other histories... I knew the author personally and did research through books and in the desert with him so I would respectfully submit you may have pre-judged something and spoken of something you know not about...

I would respectful submit that they are tripe.

And yes, I've read them. I've researched the author. And they are, as I said, terrible science-fiction based on poor theories in circulation for decades. Nothing new or revolutionary, or frankly, fact-based.

Besides, my grandfather met an alien during World War Two. And what Y'ha-nthlei told him is nothing like the Terra Papers.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Besides, my grandfather met an alien during World War Two. And what Y'ha-nthlei told him is nothing like the Terra Papers.

Your grandfather and Y'ha-nthlei.

Please talk, enlighten us!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
QUOTE: " when WE the human half/man half/beast a created race were placed on this planet by extraterrestrial beings. "

I do NOT agree that G-g was an extraterrestrial. If we as humans are created in the likeness of G-d and we have souls, what are aliens? do they have souls? The Vatican now claims that Aliens could be part of G-d's plan for us, but in no way is G-d Himself an extraterrestrial.
This all sounds like a bunch of bologna like that cult of scientology.
Does XENU factor into these so-called "terra papers"?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I thank everybody for telling me a brief summery of the terra papers, and also thank everybody for backing me up to the people who said i was too lazy to read the whole thing.

I just want to say that I'm not lazy, I just dont have the the time to read it all. At the time that I made this thread, my printer was out of ink, so i could not print it. I have just printed the terra papers, and will be reading it over the course of this week.

Again, thanks to everybody that posted.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I would respectful submit that they are tripe.

And yes, I've read them. I've researched the author. And they are, as I said, terrible science-fiction based on poor theories in circulation for decades. Nothing new or revolutionary, or frankly, fact-based.

I would be most enlightened to hear how you conclude after researching the author (Hopie/Apache Indian) that the work is tripe; and secondly what your grandfather's experience was if it was nothing like the Terra Papers - Please follow this up to your claim - I would be most interested in hearing your thoughts - thank you -

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
kshaund --- slightly off-topic but since you're our resident expert in matters Terra Papers. The papers pretty much end at the Kennedy era. Is there any additional information for the time period since and/or beyond? And if so, where might that be found?

Also, can you provide any information regarding the 'blue heart(s)'?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi there - I'm still interested in hearing Savior Complex back up the statement made a few posts ago and did send a U2U hoping he will respond - in the meantime, in regards to the Kennedy era being where the Terra Papers left off, it is my belief that everything happening in those contexts is really meaningless except as a way to understand the direction everything is moving - the bigger story is why we're moving that direction, not who's herding us. Robert wrote other books after that but they deal more with the history of our creators from another perspective.

As for the comment about souls - I don't know what or if aliens have souls - (depends on definition of soul...) I don't think the grays have souls - and I don't think all beings in general have souls (by my definition), which is the part of us that gives us passion and drive - so people that don't have that, I might suggest, may be without souls also -

Would be happy to continue this conversation under the Terra Papers I Was There thread - otherwise I get too confused

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I would be most enlightened to hear how you conclude after researching the author (Hopie/Apache Indian) that the work is tripe

What does his heritage have to do with anything? That is a bit of soft-racism on your part, part of the "noble savage" stereotype, that the simple matter of their birth gives them special insights, or that any story they tell is the truth, because they are too innocent (by virture of their ignorance) to lie.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question

Source: Reptilian Interview

Hi there - I went to that site and printed the interview - and found the second one at: www.sabon.org... (I tried to upload the URL but couldn't )

I agree it does correlate much of the Terra Papers in the story, and at first read seems to have credibility, but you never know until it's all checked out. I personally would find it comforting to think/know there are decent reptilians as well... and that they know of our evolvement, being such a new civilization, wiping out the wrong experiments (our archeology shows some species of 'us' simply disappearing and taking a new branch of evolution suddenly. Thanks for the post, very interesting!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I would be most enlightened to hear how you conclude after researching the author (Hopie/Apache Indian) that the work is tripe

What does his heritage have to do with anything? That is a bit of soft-racism on your part, part of the "noble savage" stereotype, that the simple matter of their birth gives them special insights, or that any story they tell is the truth, because they are too innocent (by virture of their ignorance) to lie.

Mmm... not soft racism, just someone in a much better place (growing up in the desert) to have had first hand experience, which is what I looked for in all people I have researched - that coupled with a tradition in their belief of star beings in the first place all add together (in my criteria). However, the question is why you think otherwise, and what you base that on ...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

However, the question is why you think otherwise, and what you base that on...

I should never have mentioned Y'ha-nthlei in the first place. I mentioned it in a moment of anger over people just accepting the Terra Papers, which amounts to nothing more than a story. I realized my mistake, but it was too late; people already read the post, and I didn't want to edit it, least people think the powers-that-be edited it, or that someone "got to" me. And now, so many have asked about it, I really cannot ignore it any longer. I might as well tell the story:

In the early 1950s, my grandfather was serving in the US Army, and was assigned to Plum Island, at the time the US military's biological warfare research center. Specifically, he was assigned to Lab 101. But when he arrived, he found it was not a laboratory, but more resembled a prison, or an exhibit at a zoo. Only it was the most heavily fortified prison or zoo exhibit. The only way in or out of the cell was via two heavily reinforced doors, like bank-vault doors. There was a window in and out of the cell, but there were two layers of bars on either side.

My grandfather was horrified to see what the cell contained, Y'ha-nthlei. It was humanoid in shape, but nothing resembling a primate. It was some (as my grandfather described it) "unwholesome" combination of fish and man, almost frog-like. It's skin resembled that of a Great White Shark, grey on the back and creamy white on the underbelly. It's bulging eyes were on either side of the head, and every bit as black and soul-less as a shark's. Gills lined either side of it's neck, but it could breath air, albeit labored. As it gasped for air, one could see row upon row of wicked, needle shaped teeth. It moved about on all fours, like a gorilla, but was able to use it's "hands," terrible clawed things. My grandfather speculated those taloned-hands were the reason for the security; he thought it could be strong enough to rip apart a human, and would have no trouble escaping a normal prison. He further speculated the Army had learned this via deadly trial-and-error.

At first, my grandfather thought this was some unfortunate mistake of nature. But only when they told him he was to report on when it ate, slept, and if it tried to communicate (via a two-way speaker), did he realize it was an intelligent creature. They told him nothing about the creature (he would learn it's name and history later).

Fortuntely, it took a few for the creature to communicate. My grandfather said "fortunately," because he was terrified the first few weeks, and thinks if it had spoken then, he would have had a heart-attack. Instead, for those first months, it pressed itself against the window, head cock to the side, staring at him with just one eye. Grandfather said he then knew what it was like to be a fish stalked by a shark. Just when he thought it was never going to attempt to communicate, one day the speaker came on, and he heard the thing's voice. Grandfather said it was a hoarse, croaking whisper. As prepared as my grandfather was, he said it was more terrifying than the sounds of combat he experienced in Korea. All it said that first day was "Hello."

Little by little, they spoke more and more each day. Grandfather learned it was not an alien, as we think of them. It was "alien" in that it was not human, but it was not from another planet. Y'ha-nthlei's race was from Earth and had always lived on Earth. But not on the surface, their communities were deep in the world's oceans. It's name wasn't really Y'ha-nthlei, it's kind had no personal names. When interacting with others of their kind from other communities, they called themselves by the name of their own community. Its "city" was Y'ha-nthlei, thus it was Y'ha-nthlei. It claimed its kind were effectively immortal, only dying from accidental or violence.

And violence was how it came into the US government's possession. In 1926, the US government discovered that Y'ha-nthlei (the community) was preying on a town on the coast of Massachussets. Grandfather said Y'ha-nthlei used the term "accepting sacrifices" when refering to this town, and got the sense the people "sacrificed" suffered a far more horrible fate than death. When the government discovered this, they attacked both the town and Y'ha-nthlei (the community), torpedoing and presumbly destroying the alien "city." Y'ha-nthlei (the alien) was captured in the town, choking on tear-gas. For almost 30 years it had been in the government's possession. For the first few years, they poked and proded the creature, though it really had no idea what the scientists were doing (probably taking tissue samples for God-knows-what). At first, they subjected it to daily interrogations. Grandfather was amazed to learn the creature knew English before his captivity; in fact, it seems it was a translator of sorts between hit kind of humans, and this was what it was doing on land at the time of it's capture. But as the years went by and it had less information to give, there were few and fewer interrogations. Gtandfather estimated no one had interrogated for 10 years; Y'ha-nthlei said it only had it's various guards to talk to since.

Over time, Y'ha-nthlei revealed the true history of Earth.

The first life on the planet were the Old Things. Y'ha-nthlei called them the First Things, Old Things, and the First Things interchangably. From how Y'ha-nthlei descriptions, my grandfather was able to determine the Old Things came here about 1 billion years ago. The Old Things seem to have been incredible creatures. They were not native to this planet, coming from some unnamed star. They did not come here on spaceships, but via their own wings (which we would recognize now as behaving as solar sails) able to survive the cold and vacuum of space. They also seem to have used what we would now call "Star Gates."

It was the Old Things that created all life on the planet. That is right, all life. It began as an experiment, the Old Things trying to create a slave-race to serve them on Earth. These first experiments, these microbes, were accidentally released into the environment, the beginnings of life on Earth.

Eventually, the Old Things were successful in creating their slave race. The way Y'ha-nthlei described them, it reminded my grandfather of the Blob. But the Old Things were too successful. They created a constantly evolving, intelligent and strong slave. After millions of years, the slaves revolted, having become living weapons of mass destruction. The Old Things won the war, but at great cost. It destroyed their society, and they realized they were completely dependent on slave labor. The Old Things could not destroy their slaves, but feared another revolt.

By this time, Y'ha-nthlei's race had evolved under the waves. The Old Things waged war against them, in hope of subjegating a new slave-race, one more easily controlled than their ever-evolving, living and breathing WMDs. The Old Things won the war; in sick irony they deployed their living WMDs against the very race the Old Things hoped to replace them with.

Sometime later, another race arrived on the planet, with dreams of conquering it. Y'ha-nthlei called them the "Spawn of the Stars," though it was not clear if it actually thought the Star-Spawn were born of stars, or if it was a poetic-name referencing the fact they came from beyond Earth (my grandfather believed it was Sirius). The Star-Spawn were titanic creatures, Y'ha-nthlei refered to them as "mountains." Despite their size, even they had trouble against the superior technology of the Old Things. The Star-Spawn formented rebellion among the Old Things' slave races; both Y'ha-nthlei's race and the Blob-like creatures gave themselves to the cause of the Star-Spawn.

The war raged across the planet for aeons. It only ended through a cosmic disaster. Y'ha-nthlei said it was when "the Moon was born." But my grandfather, knowing of modern theories about the creation of the moon, and knowing it was created before the Old Things came, believes this event was the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. Whatever the true nature of this disaster, it devestated both the Star-Spawn and the Old Things. Y'ha-nthlei said his kind were affected, but spared the worst of the disaster because they lived in the ocean. The Earth became inhospitable to both races; the Star-Spawn's capitol city sank into the ocean and they were forced into hibernation. All but a handful of the Old Things and their cities were destroyed; they related to the bottom of the ocean to wait out their final days.

Y'ha-nthlei's race believes themselves to be the true masters of the Earth. However, since the time of the war, conditions have never been hospitable for them to assume control. They presented themselves to the first human civilizations as messengers of the gods, but humans grew to fear them and war with them, eventually considering them just mere legends.

With the rise of industrialization, Y'ha-nthlei's feel threatened in a way they have not felt for millions upon millions of years. As they looked to the Star-Spawn as their saviors against the Old Things, they look to them now, believing a day soon when the Star-Spawn will awaken. On that they, they will over-throw humanity and install Y'ha-nthlei's race as the true masters of the Earth.

How do I know this is true? I have proof and more proof

Now, tell me why this is any less true than the "Terra Papers."

[edit on 15-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How do I know this is true? I have proof and more proof

Now, tell me why this is any less true than the "Terra Papers."

Apologies for layout of this post - in resonse to you Savior Complex, firstly thank you for answer the question you posed and secondly, I do not see any contradiction in your story over the Terra Papers - Even your story talks of others from stars taking over - why can't they both be true? Or at least have truths in them? I've always heard of underground and underwater races hidden away (from us peons) - I've heard many stories of the underground bases and the creatures kept in there - your grandfather's story is no more or less credible than Robert's in my opinion - I never met either and only have the story to go on... the Terra Papers just gives us a more 'whole'? (using this loosey here :-) picture of the races and wars and things previously beyond our imagination - and comprehension.

Thank you again - I personally am grateful you shared your story - it all adds to the picture -

PS - I fail to see how your story makes Robert's 'trite' in your mind especially with its another's experiences?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thank you again - I personally am grateful you shared your story - it all adds to the picture -

PS - I fail to see how your story makes Robert's 'trite' in your mind especially with its another's experiences?

You don't get it, do you? Did you bother examing the links I posted?

Or how about this picture of a Star-Spawn, drawn by an artist who went mad after making mental contact with one of them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join