It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear shot of metalic disc daytime. UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
HAs anyone seen this thread i found on myspace....all i now is that it was uploaded yesterday...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
linky no worky my friend!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The link works fine. It looked really fake.. Until it warped off at the end I found that pretty good unless they edited the video so it ran 2-3 times faster.
edit: The time on the bottom right sped up. It's definately fake.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Thuggin]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yeah looked pretty fake (i.e too good to be true
)
I tried counting the seconds on the timer too, and as far as i could tell, it didnt speed up, maybe thats just me though

Still doesnt rule out CGI of course

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Definetly a fake, does make for some amusement to see thing circle around the camera person.
The myspace comments sum it all up.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
so, why is it these days that people never get video of strange craft from a distance doing loop-d-loops at 13254151345145mph, then darting off at a crazy angle, then disapearing?

are the aliens in an energy crisis too, forcing them all to switch over to slow hybrid models?

[edit on 6/24/08 by SRTkid86]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
even though that video looks fake, it reminds me of when I saw a metallic disc in the clouds. I was playing a high school golf tournament and I happened to look up at a cloud, this was a low cloud too. I could see the disc and it stayed there for about 1 hole and after that I looked up and it was gone. I lived in northern New Mexico, so I guess that would explain that kind of stuff. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
CGI

See the part when the "ufo" goes behind the trees - it goes over some of the branches and behind others.

I guess the guy who made it got bored with masking and did the end half-assedly. The start was pretty good with focus blurring and all.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Pretty good fake, but there was some tracking problems half way thru and the rendering was off at the end but nice try.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The zoom-away is always the hardest part of these things to fake, and this is no exception. The problem is getting just the right amount of blur, atmospheric haze, and size reduction working all at the same time. Nice try, no alien.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If there woulda been some audio from the voice of the camera man, i might have bought it....but.....nah.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I appreciate all your post, but i have been watching this thing all night...its got the correct sun angles versus shadowing, i have slowed it down frame by frame and it is never in front of any branches always behind them all so if this is a fake it is a very very very good one.. The question i have to any of you CGI guys, not those that feel they know....how is it when you pause this thing when it is in motion at certain times, especialy when it starts to move fast does CGI split it into to visible shapes...like a car in motion and you can see the blur of the image behind it....that would have to be very hard to fake....I tink we should take a look again.... not only would this faker have to have a very good understanding of ships, antigravity systems...the three balls of light underneath...if you go back to youtube and you search stan deyo and antigravity he has i believe a 10 prt series explaining antigravity and the technology of today....this looks just like a ship he should he claims he could build... just like one....maybe its real and one of ours...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
if im incorrect...please teach me things about cgi i dont see....but things youve mention....i just dont see yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dont notice a timer peeding up either.... can anyone tell me they know this is a fake?? i guess if the video witness came forward....

[edit on 24-6-2008 by no one special]

top topics

join