It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETF Threat to Gold and Silver Rallies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

ETF Threat to Gold and Silver Rallies

www.theinternationalforecaster.co m

We now have confirmation of more skullduggery emanating from the custodians of the gold and silver ETF's (Exchange Traded Funds) which are said to hold what can only be characterized as the newly formed central bank precious metal hoards which have been purloined from the public under false pretenses and which have been misappropriated and encumbered contrary to the letter and the intent of the ETF charters. But before we get into these machinations, we thought we would provide a brief summary of what these new ETF's are really all about in order to give our subscribers some background to assist in their understanding of the latest suppressive efforts of the cartel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This is a great article that focus on the ETF's of Gold and Silver at first, but then describes how this plays into what is happening at a Macro Level.

Dimensional DEtective, this one is for you.

www.theinternationalforecaster.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm *NOT* a fear monger, you who know me, understand my positions on many things are much different than the majority of posters here.

But check out this quote from the above linked article..

We can't wait until oil is hit in an attempt to hit gold and silver. All the oil money will unload into precious metals as gold and silver producers enjoy a huge cost reduction that will send resource stocks flying. Then come the bank failures and killer official inflation numbers, followed by the next round of the real estate derivative debacle and possibly a false-flag attack, a war and/or a new theater of conflict. The Fed and the cartel are trapped and they cannot get out.
The more I read in this article, the worse it gets.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Quazga]

join