It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Analysis on this video of UFO's from Illinois (11-09-07)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It looks to me like a pulse engine...the "glowing" is the pulse which then causes the aircraft to fly at a high rate of speed making it look like something is being shot out of the "glowing" area.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What this looks like to me is a light reflection being filmed on a large window pane. I've seen others on youtube do this. Although the secondary light is puzzling, I suspect it's technique. In the final part it looks just like light being dragged by a human hand. It's a good atempt but I give it

The best footage I've seen has still got to be the space shuttle footage when the tether broke on that satilite and all those doughnuts with a bite taken out show up and then dissapear repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

oh no, the best footage are the things coming up from our atmosphere at blinding speed and hurtling off into space. and the two objects coming into view, at an incredible speed, one heading off in one direction and the other continuing its course. all those shuttle videos from that guy in canada (?) are loaded with ufos

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I doubt the pyrotechnics idea because one of the Objects lights or whatever they are zips from the right to the left above the trees almost horizontally, im not an expert just a dad who lights some off once a year, if fireworks did that wouldnt it be illegal or at the very least dangerous? anyway i discount fireworks because there is no downward motion as it travels to the left, gravity would have pulled it down even just a tiny bit.

Again not any kind of expert i point and click, most of the movement in the objects is exactly that the objects moving very fast, a few times when they move you can clearly (for night) see the tree line and the tree line does not move during a few of the movements.

Deff not meteoids,

One thing did enter my mind after i had been watching it for the 20th time, i thought it could have been a ground lazer tracking an airbourne target? getting very bright when it has hit what it was meant too, before moving onto another target, was just an idea that popped into my head as i said, military lazer.

As ive proven time and time again on ATS im an immovable believer as far as UFO's and Aliens visiting us and landing go, im really hoping this turns out to be something wonderful and other worldly, perhaps then we as a planet full of horror can begin to move past our petty differences, and begin to live like Human beings again, i think it would take something as fantastic as Alien visitors to get the world talking to each other in a civilized way, even if it is to discuss if they are friend or foe.

I love this little Planet we have as well as most of the folk who live on it, we all deserve better than our current state of world events, which seem to be beyond our control right now, so ive got my fingers crossed as always, maybe tomorrow we will wake up to a whole new start? a new beginning?

Gnight all

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah I think that was on the same video I watched. It was quite some time ago. Was the footage you speak of on the same film? can't remember the name of it...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I suspect Henry Kissenger may come out and welcome you to the new world order

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You beat me to it! That seeming lack of effect of gravity on the motion was what was puzzling me. The objects just do not move in a trajectory consistent with a projectile moving in a gravitational field.

The laser idea is interesting, though slightly improbable (not impossible though), military testing perhaps?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have seen one of these before aswel
i think this video is real because iv seen these myself it will be hard to try to prove a fake.
the one i saw was moving slowly across the sky and then suddenly just shot off it wasn't a plane because planes cant move that fast

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why this ridiculous fast panning and zooming ? It served no purpose whatsoever other than creating confusion.
There is no indication that these object could _not_ be airplanes or helicopters.
A waste of time.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by omnigrail

I came to the same conclusion. I believe these are jets practicing evasive manuevers letting chaff out. Which gives the illusion that the little ones are lighting up the Bigger ones. Here is the original thread where the author of this video originally posted it.

Link to Indiana Sighting thread

He posted the video on page 16.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here's a short video made by aa admitted hoaxer using a led light reflecting on the window.

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I live in the Phoenix metro area, and have seen the Phoenix lights (it's not a one time occasion - they appear a couple times a year). However, I've also seen my share of military flares. I'm sorry to say, I think these are military flares for two reasons.

1. If you look closely, you can see the flashing lights of an airplane that's dropping the flares at regularly spaced and timed intervals.

2. The flares last the typical 5-10 seconds or so before going out.

I see military flares 1-2 times per month. When I see the amber orbs though, they exhibit different behavior. They will last not 5-10 seconds, but 10-20 minutes. They will also fade in and out - sometimes stay out for a couple minutes and then come back on in the same location. They have always made triangle shapes, with multiple orbs visible all at once (as few as 2, as many as 10).

This video looks real - but of standard military flares. They are exciting to see, but not UFOs. Sorry!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No one considered motion blur at 4 and 8 fps? Nobody said there was a constant frame rate in the clip. Some is low frame rate to give context to where the camera is pointed, some is higher to show movement and detail. Unnecessary pan/zoom? It's hardly a stationary light. Windowpane, I'd pay you a grand to see that duplicated compared to the origina footage. This is no fake, no firework, and I doubt a flare, as I've seen these exact same things remain stationary for about 45 minutes-to the point of thinking they were a star (one of the first sightigns, I was confused and not into the whole UFO thing). Would you all like to see the whole thing at full quality? I'm sure the guys at MUFON wouldn't care to host it.

It's kinda funny being on the RX end for once. and hearing all the theories put forth. Even the hoax ones. Too bad the hoaxers can't put up any video to match. And not in a "one up" manner, just empirically. You can't duplicate it without CGI (which I have no knowledge of) and you can't duplicate it by shaking the camera about. Shall we compare that "similar" footage one of you came up with?

I hope the tone doesn't come of as nasty, but I'm not here to show off my latest hoax. I spend a good amount of time staring at black sky and this is what I've seen.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah exactly! And Some of the greatest proof of UFO's out there has been filmed by the very same organisation which claims 100% that UFO's are not real! NASA. We have astronauts who have worked for this same space admnistration who, since the dawn of manned space flight, have constantly been seeing unknown objects in space. Many of these astronauts stand by their UFO experiences 100%, others are not so willing to come forward for obvious reasons.

-ChriS

[edit on 21-6-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RootMean
Would you all like to see the whole thing at full quality? I'm sure the guys at MUFON wouldn't care to host it.

Yes please

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'll try to post the full quality clip tomorrow. It's on the laptop, which is in use right now. Maybe I'll post the other low quality camera footage as well. Someone asked what kind of camera it is- Sony VX2100. Blur happens at 4fps zoomed. You wouldn't make out a treeline/horizon without it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As I see it watching this video you can at least see how ships are able to move about and yes they do move about like this.

I know when ships settle in for the night they tend to go/be amber then they will change to white to appear as a star. I have seen them mimic an airplane with the airplane lightings they use then drop go amber then drop and become a star for the night.

As I say all them there stars up there aren't stars.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Holy crap! I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and I have seen this very SAME THING on two different occasions. One night I was in a store parking lot waiting for someone and I was star gazing when I saw one star that was really bright. I couldnt remember if there was a star that bright in the sky but it didnt seem like it was suppose to be there. I thought it was a satellite but it didnt move and it was way to bright. After about 30 seconds it slowly dimmed out exactly like the one in the video did. I looked around and no one else saw it. I was so excited and depressed, I saw something amazing and no one else nearby did. It totally creeped me out looking at this video and seeing that light do the same friggen thing. Then about two years later I was on my way home from working thrid shift, it was about 5:30am there was a light way out on the horizon over the ocean but not even close to the water...you had to look up at it so it was not anything on the water, it blinked a couple of times then got really bright and faded out the same way the first light did. In fact, I think there was a lot of people reporting a third sighting not to long after my second sighting. It was all over one of our local radio stations and people were calling in for like a week talking about it and describing the same thing I saw.

When I think back to that night in the parking lot staring at the sky I think about how if I wasnt looking up I would have never seen what I saw, Just like all those other people in that parking lot who were all staring at the ground. It just kinda make me wonder about all the things I havent seen because I was looking at the ground all the years before that night. I stare at the sky a lot more since then.

Because of what I saw I now carry a video camera everywhere I go, everywhere. Keys, wallet, camera. Also, have a tripod now...It stays in the trunk of my car.

Excellent video btw. Flagged/star

Editted to add I have bought a tripod...$10 ftw!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by emptee]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptee

Because of what I saw I now carry a video camera everywhere I go, everywhere. Keys, wallet, camera.

Excellent video btw.

It seems like many many people are having the same experiences.

Don't forget to carry a Tripod with you as well. They are pretty cheap, but add to the quality of the video.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is a really good video! Thanks for uploading. I have actually experienced this in my front yard about a month ago now, tried to get binoculars or just something I could zoom in with, but I couldn't find any.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join