It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Kanye Wests comments," George Bush Hates Black People" get his mother killed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found it rather interesting when the New Orleans incident happened, when celebrities were trying to make money for it to restore itself, and Kanye West gets up to say "George Bush hates Black People" if this particular incident lead to the killing off of his mom. Now remember they were live broadcasting and Chris Tucker took over the broadcasting, his face was all red, and they cut to a commercial.

Now in seriousness, did this actually setup some type of Program to take out his mom?

He set the ball rolling with this comment, and it didn't really surprise me when they said she died. What did they say she died of?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I believe she died from complications stemming from a plastic surgery type procedure.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theacaciastrain

Okay we both know the -medical field- is a great place to kill off people indiscrimately while under the mask of proffesionalism.

And with connections such as those that a man in high power would have how hard would it be to get somebody to take care of it?

There are more deaths in hospitals by DOCTORS then there are by guns yearly.

Not saying all doctors are there to take us out, but there are a few quacks out there. And why not the ones trained for this.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I totally agree with you. Although I never really thought of the connection before, it would seem to make sense. The powers to be waited enough time so that it wouldn't be an obvious connection between Kanye's statement and his mother's untimely passing. Quite a good theory

Of course, we're nutters wearing tin foils hats so what do we know?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by theacaciastrain]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theacaciastrain

I know thier is a connection there just waiting too be made, its just sad things happen like this all the time, and nobody is the wiser.

The insanely brave for making the connection.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I dont think George Bush really has any idea who or what Kanye West is. And for that matter could care less what some sub-par pop rapper says anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If everyone who bad mouth GW had a family member taken out, the revised population figures would show the US with 598,364 people, and the states of the midwest almost totally abandoned.

I don't think this idea flies.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This one registers low on the plausabilityometer. For one thing she died years later, and revenge killings tend to be immediate, for another she died because of medical procedure, which is a probability in any such intervention. Iirc she was being operated on by a black doctor who probably took it very hard for this event, so this dosen't really factor into the assassination theory. And yes, I doubt he even registers on bush's radar. West might have a few million dollars, but he is pretty irrelevant in the big picture.

It is pretty likely that she died as a consequence of her operation and it was just a complication. It's more probable that some people would make him think she was killed to manipulate him than her actually being killed imo. Would be another way to help polarise the black and white population and keep society entropy levels high. Ordo ab chaos.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think it has more to do with the fact that Kanye West said it on live today and he is a very influential entertainer. After that statement was made I heard numerous teenagers say that GWB doesn't like black people and I even heard some adults reiterating those comments.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Ask yourself this, why are there so many guns in AFRICA because gun runners from the U.S. supply them, and who else would supply the insanity, the drugs.

Maybe C.I.A in efforts to cash in of money over there, their are a lot of rich tribes men over there. Gold, diamonds,etc.

Is this an undercover hit for National Security purposes, who knows, there are so many ties to our country that it is scary sometimes.

I mean this could all be conjecture, but I think its important to not rule anything out without investigation.

Ask yourself did he have the motivation to make the hit off worldwide humilation or not, maybe Bush is just use to it.

I know I saw George Bush Jr. and his mom had signs in a protest of some type saying the bushes love black people.

Do I think this gathered worldwide media attention you better belive it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

This same soft rapper had beat out fifty cent for sales. Gangster Rap is dead.

But Kanye guranteed, got some big time props for stating what he stated.

"The New Orleans incident" need I say anymore. That is why he snapped. That being KANYE WEST.

You call out the PRESIDENT of The United States and it wouldn't be a thing in less you had a lot of people in the black community gunning for ya.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He said pop rapper, not soft. Kanye's not soft, but he's certainly pop.

This is a pretty interesting theory. Kanye was pretty famous back then, but since 05/06 he's essentially fallen off the radar. I can definitely see this being a pre-emptive strike born out of racist intimidation. "We don't want another Tupac!" As if, right? It should also be noted his lyrics had become increasingly anti-establishment and conspirital. He referenced the government giving African Americans AIDS, the Reagan/War on Drugs/Crack troika, gangster-portrayal as a backward concept, payola, and other stuff I can't remember 'cause it's been a few years since I've listened to that album.

RIP Donda West

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by joecamel

What I am bringing to the table are things that need to be evaluated, and motivation to get to the plot.

Tupac Shakur= tied into Black Panthers by mother.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Somebody with connections that has money and has taken the step to announce his presence into the Black Community as a big player says something. You show me where on WORLD WIDE TELEVISION where another BLACK MAN CALLS OUT BUSH that isn't tied into politics.

For this with such extreme behavior.

Now we all know what DOUBLE SPEAKING Is right? when you say one thing and mean another, this is used in Politics all the time, what the Bushes holding the poster "We love black People" double speak or WHAT?

"We hate black people" you draw your own conclusions.

George Bush SR. former Head of CIA intelligence department what about his son.

Autopsy planned for Kanye West's momStory Highlights

www.cnn.com...

New Black Panther Party

www.usmagazine.com...

In 1990, at a "state of the inner city" press conference at city hall, McGee - then a Milwaukee alderman - announced his intention to create the Black Panther Militia unless the problems of the inner-city improved. He sought to enlist street gangs in the militia and provide them with weapons training. "They can fight and they already know how to shoot," he said. "I'm going to give them a cause to die for." By 1995, McGee threatened, the militia would carry out violent attacks in the city against "the government, the big private interests, the multi-millionaires."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Bush is such an evil person that it would not be surprising if he did in fact kill Kanye West’s mother. Bush hates black people. Kanye West inferred this properly from Bush’s criminally negligent response to Hurricane Katrina.

Bush is the worst president in American history. Bush facilitated the 9/11 attacks. Subsequently, Bush lied to Congress and the American people relative to the reasons for invading Iraq. Bush purposefully misled Congress and the American people. Then, Bush murdered more than 4,000 United States service members. And Bush wounded more than 30,000 United States service members. In torturing prisoners of war, Bush patently violated the Geneva Convention. Bush unlawfully wiretapped United States citizens. In using “signing statements” to challenge hundreds of laws passed by Congress, Bush violated the Constitution. Bush has ignored global warming. Bush disobeys our democratic values and Constitution. Bush is a disgrace to the United States.

George W. Bush’s sentence-by-sentence speaking skills are deteriorating. Apparently, this may be due to a mental illness called “presenile dementia.” Bush may or may not be secretly still drinking heavily. Moreover, Bush has been arrested three times. Bush was arrested for disorderly conduct. Bush was arrested for stealing. Bush was also arrested for a serious crime—driving under the influence of alcohol. There are reasons to believe that Bush suffers from a learning disability. Bush’s learning disability would explain a lot of things. All in all, Bush is a severely mentally ill individual. Bush is not fit to be the president of the United States. Bush should be locked up.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996
Messiah College, Grantham, PA

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Why kill the mother when you can kill the rapper? The truth is self-evident, no Bush didn't wack Kanye's mother. He wacked the economy instead.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

top topics

join