It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - 7 years later - FBI collected Evidence - why hasn't it been released yet...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Does anyone have a clue as to why the FBI has not released any evidence that supports the governments claim or side of their version of the story is the correct side. We have information that they have this evidence. Is there any recoarse we the people have to obtain this information...
and what about statue of limitations... can anyone tell me more about this...?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Because the FBI isnt in the bizz of releasing information..... it just wants to obtain it for further study and action....

I highly doubt the public will know all the details of 9/11 due to the fact that the public already has a story about it an has been running with that, if only a small percentage of the public wants more investigation then most likely we are done hearing anymore tidbits about what went down...

maybe 40 years from now like the JFK "shootings".....

gotta really think this out, when you have a small percentage of Americans running the country for the rest of Americans, then your gonna get just that, a Small percentage in the know an the rest with Theories, and/or Opinons.... But really its up to us everywhere to be a part of this country, just because the upper management is doing a lousy job, doesn't mean we have to keep pace.

I would say the viral videos have been a Pro and a con to the investigation, keepin it remembered, but at the same time filling alot of people up with hot air.....

Truth is like a fine dust, if you seek it out, you'll stir up alot of other things.....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
Because the FBI isnt in the bizz of releasing information..... it just wants to obtain it for further study and action....

Well the FBI is the lead investigating agency for 9/11, That means its doing more then just obtaining information.

The big probelm is why the FBI and the FAA are refusing to release information even with an FOIA request.

join