It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO Elk Grove California Hologram??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This footage was taken by a buddy of mine and finally he's got it out there!

au.youtube.com...

"This event took place in Elk Grove (Northern) California, in 2005. The size of the ‘ship’ wafting across highway 99 was simply immense, and silent. I will again place several still images in the body of this letter, for reference to just how different the images were, from what was photographed, and what was filmed.

The object itself was a luminescent gold, quite a bit larger than a football field, the best I can tell. But what was lurking in the background was not at all what I was photographing, or filming at the time!

You may enjoy the ability to reference depth in this video, as I carelessly pulled off onto the highway shoulder, during rush hour traffic to film this event. You can clearly see the cars racing by as I filmed. So in short, what I photographed as a gold ship did not appear on video, and vice versa.

In this particular case (But not with my aforementioned San Francisco airport drone footage), this was in fact, done with the same camera. An early vision of a Nikon Coolpix with an added video option. I alternated between the two settings during this event. If you research the ‘Battle of Los Angeles’ in 1942, you may come across a CBS live audiocast, that had the mood, fear, and excitement, that was a cross between the Hindenberg incident, and War of the Worlds. But this was a very real event to those off Long Beach, and they referred specifically to these massive gold craft, that seem to match the description of just what I saw in 2005."

Pretty amazing I think!

More here : www.australia.to...

[edit on 18-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

[edit on 18-6-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Your links are malformed when I try to click on them.

Is this the video you mentioned (I hope it is).

If it is... why no zoomed in video ? doesn't the vid camera have a zoom ? Pretty weird what ever it is though if its all above board.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Tell him to sign in here, upload raw data, especially from still shots. That means full exif data etc. Until then it's just bunk... sorry, but things are getting too easy to create in AE or PS.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thanks Dan .... yeah the link wasn't working for me "having a bad link day"

He took the footage with an old digital photo camera ... so not to sure about the specifics .. I just put the video together for him.

Very weird footage though!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Lice man go to the Australia.to website and download it raw ...then you can get your Hard Hitters on the case ... point out what type of swamp gas it is!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

It's not about that anymore. I don't care how much you believe it is what it is, if you can't back it up or at least document that the footage is untampered with then there's no real point in discussing it as being real.
But thanks for the tip.... I'll go fetch it, and I suggest that the other techies here do as well.

We get sooo much bunk in these days and why should we give the benefit of the doubt in an extraordinary case? This has been discussed over and over again...

Provide data data data data! Otherwise we can't disprove the statement that it is AE or PS. It's hard to prove something is true in these cases, but we can to some degree spot if it isn't.
Nothing personal in that, so no need to sly about it...

EDIT: By the way, let's start over...

Hello, I'm Flice, resident hardcore sceptic believer. Thanks for an interesting clip
We will try to have a thorough look at it. Please don't refrain from posting more as long as you know that we might try to tear it apart

Also try to adress Internos, he's quite the buff when it comes to past and present UFO cases.

EDIT EDIT: Would it be posible to get the footage through an upload from you or the guy directly. Once it's been through a news site there's no telling what the file looks like. Need straight off the camera footage. I know I keep all my raw files, I would experct the same from others

[edit on 18/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
get him to upload it to www.(nolink) it's the best filehosting site out there (or it's the only one that lets me use it) Very interesting video at the least

I should whack mine up on there for scrutiny,shouldn't I.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
My buddy's released the footage so I guess I can send you the raw I am sure it will be the same file but if it makes you happy I can do that.

Where shall I send it?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
upload it to mediafire,then you can put it here and everyone can take a look
It's free and easy
www.(nolink)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Certainly that highway is a great point of reference, but still would be nice to see the raw footage..

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
not sure about the footage, could be a blimp.

I did enjoy the moby soundtrack though. Calmed my chi after a hard days work.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is the file uploaded at media fire

www....(nolink)/?hvrfgdnb0yc

Could some tech minded people do some screen shots & zooms and post them if it's not to much trouble ..... I don't have the gear for that I am a simple I-movie guy.

If you look at the light posts below you can see that this "Light Object" is moving slowly from right to left .... and when I look at the quick time file and go full screen you can clearly see whats depicted in the photo's as these little balls or light swirling around like mad.

Remember when my buddy pulled over all he could see was a large golden ship ..... this sparkle ball of light was what he got on the camera when he tried to film the ship ... as depicted in the photo's.

This is totally weird to me I'd never heard of anything like that before he's a 100% honest stand up guy ... this is just a very weird occurance.

jpvskyfreak

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

i lived in sac for over 10 years during that time period and heard nothing of the sort, elk grove is right before sac headed north

hmm

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting footage, will check back when you have the raw footage up! Thanks for taking the time to give an in-depth description of what you know about the footage, how you got the footage, and thank your buddy Dennis for writing a good description of what he saw etc.

I was just viewing a silent UFO video right before this one, and I had the sound all the way up when I clicked on yours HOLY MOLY lmfao I jumped a foot...

Why do people feel the need to add music to the videos I wonder? Lawdy! Anyway, thanks and starred and flagged so I can see what unfolds about it...I'll be honest, in the beginning of the video, there was the gold glowing orb I THINK you're talking about, but what is the smaller white object to the left of it?

Do you have any footage of the same area in the daylight? That would help us a lot as well to judge size etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wait a minute HOLD the presses/threads!!!

I just looked at your Youtube posting of this video and found this????

Category: Comedy
Tags:
UFO,aliens,spacecraft,ECETI,Billy Meier,Contact,James Gilliland,ET,area 51, bob lazar groome lake secret files top secret holograms holographic strange reality pleiadian semjase pattah Mt. Adams, aircraft, science fiction star gate

au.youtube.com...

COMEDY? You put this in the COMEDY section of Youtube?? Ok I think you best explain yourself, and also why you put all that hogwash in the "tag" section, adding things in there that have NOTHING, seemingly to do with this video???

COMEDY?? Explain please.

Also, you're in "Hong Kong" according to your member information and you posted this on the australian youtube? What gives here...smelling a rank Carp, sitting out in the sun now.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

LA313....I was just getting ready to watch the raw video....

Will see what it looks like

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
From what I know this was a short night time event taken spare of the moment as he pulled off the highway. He doesn't have any day footage.

The Bright orb on the right is a street light .... the object in question is the more central glowing object moving slowly from right to left.

Sorry about the music some people like it other hate it ... hard to please everyone ... but I tend to watch these things over and over so a bit of music keeps me going.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am an Australian guy living and working in Hong Kong ... I have provided all my ID to Springer before and verified it with him. Ask Him.

The video was under science originally but there was a mistake in the wording of the story so I had to remove it from you tube and re-upload it ... obviously forgetting to tick the science tag and it defaulted to comedy. AS IT DOES .... SORRY!

Tags are search words so that when people look on you tube they find related stuff to your video...

Thanks for being so critical though I have spent loads of my spare time trying to offer genuine footage and like usual on ATS you get pissed on for the smallest things .... I honestly don't know why I bother sometimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well, I did a screen shot.

I wont say whether I think it is real or fake. Who knows. I dont know.

But here is what I extracted (will try and get some more shots):

I will say. It does slowly move. There seems to be lights on it. But it could be ANYTHING from a blimp to a helicopter that is hovering....or something unidentified

[edit on 18-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I am not "pissed" I am questioning you AFTER thanking you for posting a very thorough thread.

If you think I am going to be the first, or the last one to bring up the fact that you posted this in the comedy section of youtube? You are sorely mistaken.

I expect anyone on ATS interested in UFO's to notice and ASK the same questions if I had posted this, if ANYONE had posted this.

If you can't stand up to the smallest questions about your post on youtube, then I would imagine you're going to be the one who ends up getting "pissed" as more and more people ask you the simplest questions concerning your thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join