It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Talk Show Host, Son of President Reagan, Calls For Murder of Anti-War Activist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Radio Talk Show Host, Son of President Reagan, Calls For Murder of Anti-War Activist

rawstory.com

Michael Reagan, radio talk show host and son of late president Ronald Reagan, could be investigated by the FBI after he called for the execution of Mark Dice, anti-war activist and founder of media watchdog group The Resistance, on the air.

On the June 10th edition of his nationally syndicated Radio America show, Reagan called Dice and others in the “9/11 Truth” movement “traitors” after learning that they were sending letters, declassified documents and DVDs to troops in Iraq that they say point to government involvement in the attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Unreal.

Seems Reagan has apologized for this outburst, but what's to say that some person won't take him up on the offer in the future? (I can just hear some of the war-mongers here screaming "good!") lol

I'm all for free speech, but this was just flat out not too bright.

“We ought to find the people who are doing this,” Reagan said, “take ‘em out, and shoot ‘em. Really. Just find the people who are sending those letters…to demoralize our troops…they are traitors to this country…and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. But anybody who would do that doesn’t deserve to live. You call them traitors–that’s what they are–and you shoot ‘em dead. I’ll pay for the bullet.”

“How about you take Mark Dice out,” Reagan continued, “and put him in the middle of the firing range? Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, and let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”

“Now we know where the Ron Paul supporters went,” quipped a co-host.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join