It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing business 15.7 light years from Wall Street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Bush is so upbeat about the economy...

A galactic mystery hovers over the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos, Switzerland: how many of the 2 280 global leaders, including 31 heads of state, gathered in this Alpine resort conduct business with extraterrestrials?

Last night the influential and affluent had the chance to ask WEF participants such as US vice-president Dick Cheney, Coca-Cola chairman Douglas Daft and De La Rue chief executive Ian Much if the aliens had landed and were collaborating to concoct government policy, brew cool drink and mint Iraq's new banknotes

www.busrep.co.za...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We had a thread on this subject a while back, but it does make you wonder how much our corporations know about this sorta thing.

I have yet to read any extra details on the event, but if anything comes up, I'd love to see it.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
are you kidding me?
did anyone answer such questions?

we all know one company FOR SURE deals with ET's or MET's , and that my friends, is Lockheed Martin.

because of the secrecy surrounding lockheed martin as well as the amount of black budget operations that conglomerate egnages in, there is no doubt in my mind that the upper ranks of that octopus deals with what we would consider aliens.

[Edited on 3/4/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It is interesting because the Davos meeting is such a huge business conference. Kind of like the woodstock of the business world. My father used to attend it each year before he retired.

You have to wonder if that question was posed in humor or seriousness.
Most of the people who attend Davos are not the types to sit around talking about less-than concrete things.

The Boylan guy sounds a little out there. I mean 100 Corportations doing business with ETs?? Where is the proof Boylan?
Sounds a little far-fetched to me. But, then again, what do I know?

top topics

join