It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge crop circle formation discovered in South Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree with the posters stating that the seeming inperfections might actually be part of the design. What we see as an a slight inaccuracy may well be the most important part of the information presented to us.

Caitlin I see what you mean. Its strange what our first impressions are when we look at an image like this. My first thought was DNA molecule but now you mention it, I see the infinity symbol. Whether its man made or not, I can't help but marvel at its beauty.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i am leaning towards more man-made than alien. i am not sure why...something just bugged me. i think it'd be the circles. it's all made out of circles. sure, it's this elaborate design altogether, but i thought a circle was the easiest to fake and recreate?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The pattern in South Korea is a special coded message representation of genetic balance and harmony in the biosphere planet we are on, how humanity is globally at risk from the biosphere. The outer 4 circles are symbols of harmony in nature whereby two forces combine to form a third and thats the central representation. 2 sets of pairs forming a genetic sequence in energy.
Each section of the formation is a program within itself and any imperfection displays problems in why the pattern is there in the first place.
The 2 helix forms in the centre are showing imbalance in strands caused by the disruption of the biosphere the larger outer circle.
Just a quick brief to bring in some analysis data.
Overall size is over 700 feet diameter.
There is more but that will do for starters.
drjohn from cropcirclexplorer.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join