It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fountain of youth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
With the ongoing advancements in genetic research and stem cell research we are able to regenerate various body parts including organs. They are even showing advancements in the ability to regenerate brain cells.

Would this mean that in the (hopefully) near future we will in fact be able to heal or cure almost anything, even old age.

If this is the case it also raises a few questions in my mind.
Is this a real possibility? Is it something they are consciously working towards or a possibly by product of current research? Are there any real benefits to human kind to develop it? I guess it would be beneficial for long distance space travel.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In my opinion re-growing limbs/organs is decades away, major life span extension - less then a century. But all those things will be available to minority (at least in the start) of people so it will change/create stress to existing societies and can shred current economies. If it is good or not - i am not the judge, time will show. I am more worried about our "cyborgisation" and eventually loss of human characteristics. But every end is someone's beginning,ha?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
apparently david copperfield found the fountain of youth in one of his islands
and is saying that his got scientist working there
the resort is called musha cay
heres a link of an artical about this

www.vegaspopular.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The fountain of youth is the combination of sunlight, water, and magnetism.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Feel free to elaborate on this. No pressure.
Is that a reflection on the snake oil salesmen and their magnetic bracelets etc or do you have some other secret?

madmax8
Without looking at the link (Which I will ) I would say if copperfield is involved it is something purely promotional. I will comment (or apologise) whenI have had a chance to see the link

Ant

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Feel free to elaborate on this. No pressure.
Is that a reflection on the snake oil salesmen and their magnetic bracelets etc or do you have some other secret?

In all images of Aten, "Ankhs" are seen coming from Sun rays. "Ankhs" are the symbol of LIFE. Sunlight is photons, which are responsible for all electromagnetic phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...

In physics, the photon is the elementary particle responsible for electromagnetic phenomena. It is the carrier of electromagnetic radiation of all wavelengths, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, visible light, infrared light, microwaves, and radio waves.

All electrons, protons, neutrons are made of electromagnetic forces. Actually all mater on Earth is made of "light". Egyptians call matter "frozen light". Humans are made of electrons, protons, and neutrons.

Humans, are made of water. Water absorbs Sunlight, and all other light. This is why radars on military aircraft see pure black when they are over water. Because all the radar waves are being absorbed into the water, and not coming back.

A strong magnetic field has ALWAYS been beneficial to the human body. You can actually find research of experiments that show plant life growing abnormally large while they are near a South polarity magnetic field. You can even find people who claim to feel exceptionally better after they have been through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine.

Photosynthesis in plants does not work the way some believe. When Sunlight hits a plant, the water that is already in the plant absorbs the Sunlight, and the water/light combination attaches itself onto cells magneticaly. This is why it is "GREEN" chlorophyll. This is also why the ocean looks green at times, this is also why moss, and other life can grow with water and sunlight only.

Water is known in Alchemy as "the sperm of all life".

Those magnetic bracelets and jewelery are actually proof of concept.

Need more info? Read every post I have made in my "Secret To Anti-Gravity" thread.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thats better, and very fascinating. I will have a lok at your thread. I have always been skeptical about the magnetic 'gadgets' but curioous at the same time.

Not wanting to stray any further off topic,I would be keen to see you thoughts on Magnetic Water

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Read every post I made in my Anti-Gravity thread, and you will see my view on diamagnetic water.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I have read that thread and have even commented on it. As I said to you in another thread, as fascinating as that is it does not really apply to this hypothetical.

Unless of course there is a way of harnessing the magnetic ‘powers’ to regenerate cells that we have not yet discovered.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

OPEN YOUR EYES

Everything is electromagnetic.

Photons are electromagnetic, your cells are electromagnetic. Water is magnetic.

I tell you the fountain of youth and you deny it. That means you will NEVER find it.

Good day.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I dont doubt that, but show me one person who, through the use of magnetism, has lived beyond ther aloted +/- 80 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I already showed you, and you ignored it.

Oh well...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

As hard as I try, I cannot see where you told me. Maybe I am just dumb. Please explain it to me simply without riddles. Who is ONE person who has extended their life through magnetism. Instead of directing me to a threads of yours that I have already seen, quote from it here please.

I am genuinely interested in what you have to say if you have something clear and understandable to say.

I am trying to be very patient here. I hate labeling people but you are rapidly becoming the Magetic version of Nibiruists and PXers. “Its true, trust me, The answers are right in front of you within my cryptic messages. One day you will see….”

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Look closer:

Who are those people? ... Study, buddy.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don’t think this could any further off topic. For one, these ‘people’ are not with us today nor do you have any info suggesting they lived longer than they would have without magnetism. Do you have anybody current living longer with magents?

Back on topic, is there anybody wishing to discuss the matter at hand relating to the wonders of modern medicine?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Now that the appaerent trolling seems to have stopped, is there any further ideas on this? How long can we extend our lives?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sometime between 1513 and 1521 Ponce de Leon thought he discovered the fountain of youth where St.Augustine is now located.
Of course it was not to be.

IMO Mr. Copperfield has not found a fountain of youth. More likely he's found a gold mine of a tourist attraction.

There is much to be said for the mix of sun, water and relaxation. I find it to be most beneficial to my mental and physical well being.

new topics

top topics

join