It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama VP Vetter Johnson Resigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Obama VP Vetter Johnson Resigns

www.huffingtonpost.com

A leader of Democrat Barack Obama's vice presidential research team has resigned amid criticism over his personal loan deals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Could this be due to the work of the ATS Truth Squad? We may never know. Will it end the conspiracy theory surrounding Obama being a Bilderbuerger man? I doubt it, but pay attention to the boards for the answer to that question.

www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Could this be due to the work of the ATS Truth Squad? We may never know. Will it end the conspiracy theory surrounding Obama being a Bilderbuerger man? I doubt it, but pay attention to the boards for the answer to that question.

www.huffingtonpost.com

If you noticed, they contrived a fake scandal built around Johnson's alleged loans from Countrywide. Who would have known about these loans, or would have even cared?

It seems like they came up with a cover story to explain the resignation. And I still haven't seen any mention that Johnson's company, Perseus LLC is partnered with George Soros.

This story proves once and for all that the main stream media, including Fox and the supposed right-wing media, are all under the control of the powers that be. Nobody wanted to publicize Johnson's position at Perseus or his partnership with Soros.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I heard a radio interview where Johnson was described as a man behind the scenes that shuns publicity but a major player in the political scene. According to this journalist he has "experience" vetting VP candidates.

No mention of Perseus, Bilderburg, or Soros.

new topics

top topics

join