It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Sonar hit of Nessie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Remember that guy last year who filmed something moving quick underneath the waters of Loch Ness, he is still at it. This time he claims he picked up a object that is 30 ft in length.

Gordon Holmes has made it his mission to get to the bottom of the monster myth. The Nessie enthusiast has captured a sonar image that he says shows the presence of something unknown.

The intrepid Yorkshireman was at the famous loch a fortnight ago carrying out a scan of the deep waters. He says that by his calculations it is a mystery object around 30 feet long.

When looking at sonar pictures I have no idea whats the difference between something that is alive or not. They both look the same to me. This looks like a tree to me, but I have no idea.

Watch the video for yourself.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am no sonar expert but why could it not be a log or other piece of debris? The video of the thing moving across the lake was more convincing but why didn't this guy who has been looking for this creature have something in the frame as a size reference?!?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
" It appears to be a long eal like creature " ..............hasnt he answered his own question ?

Regarding this sonar, it could be nessie but im telling you the only way it is ever going to be diclosed is if they drain half the lake or something.

new topics

join