It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wife U.S. Republican John McCain callously left behind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk

Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: ‘I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit.

‘When he came home and saw that Carol was not the beauty he left behind, he started running around on her almost right away. Everybody around him knew it.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

‘Eventually he met Cindy and she was young and beautiful and very wealthy. At that point McCain just dumped Carol for something he thought was better.

‘This is a guy who makes such a big deal about his character. He has no character. He is a fake. If there was any character in that first marriage, it all belonged to Carol.’

Matters of the heart are tricky, sticky, and ugly. This however is going to be something that i think could have a serious negative impact on McCain and his bid for the presidency.

There are certain value based credentials presidential candidates must have tin the USA or they are simply unviable. This is something I think could very quickly drag McCain down if he does nto swiftly and aggressively put it down.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Please add your comments or opinions in the existing thread:

Thread closed.

join