It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Allies of Humanity: Anyone know anything about this group?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My daughter found a business card in the local chip shop tonight. Nothing unusual there i know, however we live in tiny forest village and the only business cards on the shop board are usualy local handymen and the odd business.

The one she found was from this group.

Over twelve years ago, a group of individuals from several different worlds gathered at a discreet location in our solar system near earth for the purpose of observing the alien intervention that is occurring in our world. From their hidden vantage point, they were able to determine the identity, organization and intentions of those visiting our world and monitor the visitors' activities. This group of observers call themselves the "Allies of Humanity.

Allies of Humanity

It looked interesting so i looked the website up, and can't make up my mind whether it's a load of hype for the books they sell, or whether this is a real group that believe all that is said in these writings.

Anyone any ideas? Ever heard of them?

I just found it a strange thing to be advertising in our village, the only interesting thing that happens around here is when a cow escaped from the field.

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is a related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not know anything about this, so someone will have to chime in. Check the thread though.

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you for that,

I'll take a look.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

If you want to find out more Marshall Vian Summers will be on coast to coast this monday sometime during the evening. He is the founder of this society, it is my belief and this has been discussed on ATS before.

top topics

join