It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Love the posts! I thought we might have a chance also with O! HAAAA! Didn't take me long to see the light. I have been preparing for STHTF ever since gas prices started rising and these candidates showed me how much of a clue they dont have about the economy. Mccains adviser told us we we're just whiners!) It is impossible to succeed when its been planned to fail!!! I always knew there was a connection somewhere. You can't be president without help.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My, my how we can look back now.

concidering all the information here and Obama is buring our country into the biggest depression we will ever see. I would say some of you really had this guy pegged.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Great paper on the "Davod Man"

digitalrepository.trincoll.edu...=%22its%20small%20world%20new%20world%20order% 22

The superclass convenes at global events such as the Trilateral Commission, the
Bilderberg meetings, the Bohemian Grove seminars, or the World Economic Forum that meets in
Davos, Switzerland, this paper’s namesake (“Billion-Dollar Babies”). The reviews of the Davos
man are mixed, often linked with shifting attitudes towards neoliberalism and globalization. The
extent of his influence is indefinite. This paper seeks to delve into the development,
characteristics, and impact of the Davos man, while considering related international phenomena.
The conditions of the twenty-first century have given rise to the creation of a transnational elite,
as represented by the Davos man, whose ideology and identity are becoming superficially
engendered and challenged and serve as indices for the modern world.

new topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join