It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another OOBE Thread/Sleep Paralysis Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
But please, hear me out guys.

I had my first OOBE around 5 weeks ago, now. I had the whole "gateway" sound and all that, but it only went for around 30 seconds because I told myself before I went to sleep that I'd go through with that horrible sound, intense vibration and so forth. I didn't know what that was at the time, but I only found out what it was when I experienced what I did, and it made sense.

Back to the point, though. When I was in an OOBE state, I was floating over my body. When I closed my eyes in this OOBE state, I saw what you'd see while closing your eyes on a sunny day - Just that red. One thing was weird though - My body was glowing white. It looked really cool. I don't know what this means, but I would love to know if someone does know what this is or what it does mean.

A week after, I was also on the verge of having another OOBE via a scripted dream (this is how I usually get into this OOBE state). I was trying to resist, for some weird reason. I then fluctuated between OOBE self and physical self. I experience a short bout of sleep paralysis.

What happened was I was floating in a dream, hearing a female's voice saying "I love you" over and over.

I was floating, then I experienced the "Gateway Effect" and then my metaphysical body floated up toward my bedroom celing. I did try to get out of it though, because I didn't feel prepared, and I would try to open my eyes. They would only open quarter of the way, but I didn't see anything unusual (thank God), but it's weird, because as soon as I closed my eyes, I'd be back in my metaphyiscal being still floating up towards the ceiling.

Me trying to get back to physical self occured for a few more seconds, but one weird thing was when I had my eyes closed, I saw a big white orb float into my closed-eye vision. This was pretty cool, I thought.

I thought I'd share this experience to see if anyone could shed some light on what the orb or me glowing white means. Bear in mind these happened on seperate occasions.

I'm sorry if none of this is worded in a very understandable manner. I can see that myself. It's just I get tired of putting in so much effort to get so little out of it, and then I just get lazy. For that I do apologise. Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ah, whatever. Never mind. Maybe if I hyped the story up by saying something fake happened, like being given a mission from God, people would listen.

new topics

join