It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING VID you need to see this(gh3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
this video was a responce to jeff dunham's achmed the terrorist, i dont know why, but watch.

can you believe this, 100% PERFECT thats almost impossible

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
WOWSERS! That was awesome to watch

Thanks for sharing that, makes me wanna go out and get that game more lol
I doubt I'd be any good though

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
just so everyone knows, this is the hardest song in the game, on the hardest difficulty in the game, whoever did this=no life lol

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That was amazing.

I disagree that it means they have no life, maybe it just means that have a bit of talent? I don't see how it is a physical possibility to hit that many notes that are so close together.

I own GH2, GH3, and Rock Band... and well.. I can not do that.

With GH2 and Rock Band, I can beat most songs on Expert. Not 100%.. but I can typically average mid to low 90's. on GH3, I find the skill level a little tougher and can beat some songs on expert, but not as many.

But to tackle that on expert, and nail 100%... wow.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I agree with chissler, that's talent right there

I have no life and my choice of gaming poison is COD4 and I am still not very good at it as much as I play

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
my poison is any final fantasy game, just love them, eight is my fave though

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
is that even physicly possible? lol

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
is that even physicly possible? lol

all my friends think it was a robot, that was a stupid suggestion wasn't it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
my theory is this guy has managed to hack the pc version and some how made it do that.

another theory is i sw a video a while ago of how some guys did a hack on a rock band guitar using a sequencing program used for christmas lights of all things to trigger the buttons on the controller.

thewn again perhaps they are just a freak of nature.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nuts.. With that much talent why not just learn how to play the regular guitar. I guess the flashing lights and star power makes the difference..

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
wow...

i did that song on medium once

I can player everything in GH2 on hard, and some on expert... but that song is near imposible even on medium...

I think that they have to reocord themself doing it, not just the screen.. but the person actualy standing there, playing the song...

If that IS real, then omg, that is not human... i want to watch them atualy do it, if they can even finnish it on expert, thats good.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
im sorry, i recently found another vid, it had the same star power time, score, and everything else, but it was uploaded earlier, and donr by a bot, i feel like a douche now

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Massive respect to whoever did that. Some parts in that song aren't actually that hard, they're just hammer-ons and pull-offs. But the speed of which the notes appear is sickening.

new topics

top topics

join