It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 621
<< 618  619  620    622  623  624 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1leaving some wondering exactly how long a debate between Skyfloating and Skeptic1 would take.

i would love to see a match of you 2 guys

good evening pub

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Okay... I'll host it.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks Carrot

And MemoryShock: Dont take anything I say about you in the Debate personally. Its all just in good fun.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And, no one better take anything I say during the debate seriously.

Of course, that is pretty much business as usuaul around here.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
test

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

link   

No Problem.

When do I post it? And does Semper have to have the judges lined up before you guy start?

- Carrot

link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
And MemoryShock: Dont take anything I say about you in the Debate personally. Its all just in good fun.

I expect complete brutality...
...so yeah, I am not concerned saved for the confliction I have towards the embarrassment and narcissism...

And I am unsure if Ashley is aware of this yet so if there is any problem on her end then it gets scratched...in alll fairness.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I agree. If Ashley doesn't like it, then the idea gets nixed.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

No Problem.

When do I post it? And does Semper have to have the judges lined up before you guy start?

- Carrot

You can post it now. And then drop semper a U2U asking him to find judges for it in the next few days. Thats all.

And if possible...delete the part where it says "no images in opening and closing statements" and "no videos"...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Whenever you're ready and the judges do not have to be considered at this point...which is better for me as I need to start wiring money...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

no one better take anything I say during the debate seriously.

This is the part I have some difficulty with - to be perfectly frank ...

It just seems like at times it get a little over the top, a little excessively disrepectful - even if it is all in 'good fun'.

Of course, that's 'just me', and of course, I'm 'just saying' ...

Obviously it's up to the individual to decide if he/she wants to play in this sandbox.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I have sent a message to Ashley. We'll see what she says. I'll wait until i hear from her, until I post it.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

What I mean, is if I call Shock a fluffy, sweet, teddy bear made completely out of cotton candy or else there's no way he could be so sweet.......I am not being serious. He really isn't made completely of cotton candy.

This debate is all in fun....very rarely will anything totally serious come to light in this debate.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
It just seems like at times it get a little over the top, a little excessively disrepectful - even if it is all in 'good fun'.

Which is one of the reasons why I very rarely ever directly acknowledge my opponent.

I directly acknowledge the information and my opinions/responses to it. That way my harshness, should it become expressed, is not directed towards a friend...

It's a fine line at times for sure...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

'soft and fluffy' is much better than 'cold, cruel and calculated'

I'm all for 'soft and fluffy !!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
What I mean, is if I call Shock a fluffy, sweet, teddy bear made completely out of cotton candy or else there's no way he could be so sweet.......I am not being serious. He really isn't made completely of cotton candy.

This debate is all in fun....very rarely will anything totally serious come to light in this debate.

I swear I must really like this forum to allow for such an image to be flaunted about...

The Crips will never have me back at this rate...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
And then drop semper a U2U asking him to find judges for it in the next few days. Thats all.

Done. u2u's have been sent to Ashley and Semper.

And if possible...delete the part where it says "no images in opening and closing statements" and "no videos"...

LOL. OKay. Will do - pictures and videos! This is going to be grand.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

I swear I must really like this forum to allow for such an image to be flaunted about...

The Crips will never have me back at this rate...

Would you rather I prop you up as an angry, bald man, fed up with the world, preferring to live in seclusion in the darkness of his own personal cave.....deep, dangerous, and destined to live a life full of Mod-duties, squirrel attacks, and vitriolic outbursts bashing the state of the world today??

[edit on 4/1/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Would you rather I prop you up as an angry, bald man, fed up with the world, preferring to live in seclusion in the darkness of his own personal cave.....deep, dangerous, and destined to live a life full of Mod-duties, squirrel attacks, and vitriolic outbursts bashing the state of the world today??

Only if you think it will help my street cred...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm not too worried about your street cred.

:shk:

[edit on 4/1/2009 by skeptic1]

new topics

top topics

<< 618  619  620    622  623  624 >>

join