It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
apex... ww... seriously. the mods obviously love having threads that mock nasas achievements. theres no convincing little brain of anything anymore. just ignore the thread and stop feeding the troll. theres no point anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Troll? I don't understand.

dictionary.reverso.net...

Instead I understand very well this animated cartoon comes from science fiction:

www.youtube.com...

I love NASA's frauds science fiction acronyms by which they can do everythings:

DISR (Descent Imager and Spectral Radiometer)

HASI (Huygens Atmospheric Structure Instrument)

GCMS (Gas Cromatograph and Mass Spectrometer)

ACP (Aerosol Collector Pyrolyzer)

DWE (Doppler Wind Experiment)

SSP (Surface Science Package)

spaceflightnow.com...

I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE ACRONYMS

NASA's $3.3 billion Cassini probe completed a seven-year, 2.2-billion mile voyage tonight, firing its main engine for a nerve-wracking 96 minutes to successfully brake into orbit around the ringed planet Saturn.

If NASA's frauds would have gone directly to Saturn they would have covered 1,500,000,000 km, instead with their science fiction trajectory they covered 3,520,000,000 km

3,520,000,000 : 7 years : 365 days : 24 hours = 57,404 km/h

1,500,000,000 : 7 years : 365 days : 24 hours = 24,462 km/h

What is the logical reasoning that NASA's frauds have done to increase Cassini's velocity and kilometres more than the double one?

Only Big Goat could answer this question.

The poor NASA's frauds have suffered for 96 minutes because of Cassini's nerve-wracking brake.

If they had gone directly to Saturn at 24,462 km/h, they would have suffered for only 40 minutes.

Simple as to drink a glass of water

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Big-Brain]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

I'm not sure I follow here...
For one, and only one, small thing... I use a GCMS almost everyday. It isn't a fictional device. I don't work for NASA. They're as common as a coffe pot in any anylytical setup...

so, You don't need to burn fuel in deep space. Only for launching/landing/course changes, avoiding gravitiational force from massive objects.. otherwise an object keeps on going....

Are you saying that becasue the probe didn't follow a perfectly straight linear path from Earth to saturn, that it's a lie? Why choose that particular lie? How did they arrive at these fictitious values?

Not to mention, that, yeah, plotting a course through the solar system has many, many variables and it the larger scheme, we're really new at it... so

Can you clarify? I mean, I knw NASA lies all the time, but I'm not sure that this particular set of "incongruities" demonstrates that....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
First of all, why dear mods have you changed the name of my thread?

If my thread is a farce, then those that talk about aliens and UFO are pure liquid crap.

However, let's go on.

Originally posted by djerwulfe
Are you saying that becasue the probe didn't follow a perfectly straight linear path from Earth to Saturn, that it's a lie? Why choose that particular lie? How did they arrive at these fictitious values?

I know that not all the acronyms are false but imagine to work in a laboratory at 1,500,000,000 km. To go to Saturn radio waves take 1 hour and 25 minutes, to come back the same.

I have never said that they had to follow a straight linear path but they had to steer Cassini directly to Saturn without making any useless fly-by.

NASA's frauds have made a biggest mistake in their calculations:

they have not considered the speed of the earth.

Our planet runs along its orbit at 108,000 km/h. If you launch a rocket in the same direction you must make this calculation: 108,000 earth velocity + 20,000 Cassini velocity = 128,000 km/h

NASA's frauds would have been able to go to Saturn at 128,000 km/h directly.

1,500,000,000 : 128,000 = 11,718 h : 24 h = 488 days = 1 year and 4 months.

When I ask anybody the velocity of the earth, no one can answer my question. Somebody says 1,000 km/h

The same thing has happened to NASA's frauds. Hey, big scientists, our planet runs at 108,000 km/h. You must consider earth velocity in your calculations.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain
The same thing has happened to NASA's frauds. Hey, big scientists, our planet runs at 108,000 km/h. You must consider earth velocity in your calculations.

Write stuff like that and wonder why the thread title has been edited. Sheesh.

This entire thread has been "obtused" by Big-Brain.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Write stuff like that and wonder why the thread title has been edited. Sheesh.

This entire thread has been "obtused" by Big-Brain.

Hey, search in your smart brain, tell me why I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Because I would bet actual money that you haven't actually seen the calculations in the first place. So your claims are not valid since you haven't seen them to now what was in or not in them.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Because I would bet actual money that you haven't actually seen the calculations in the first place. So your claims are not valid since you haven't seen them to now what was in or not in them.

Show me them then.

NASA's frauds have not considered earth velocity in their calculations,
THIS IS THE TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone keeps responding to this nonsense.

This thread has a distinction that I have never seen accorded any other thread since I've been here.

This thread is a farce and has been labled so by the mod staff.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What I generally hear in scuttlebutt from my dad's professional defense contractor buddies is that there is more inter-planetary travel than we know--not less.

I figure we went to the moon but not when we said we did. We went to Mars but quietly and the reason I believe that is the whole NASA program of photos is phoney.

Back in the 1800s they had photography that is better than the current Phoenix programs latest 'black rock garden.' There must be plenty to hide on Mars or they wouldnt be doing that to there photos.

sarc

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

well, thank goodness. some semblance of reason here on ATS. Mission accomplished. Another thread that earns its farce label.

Next....

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Grady, there was a reason some of us TRIED to respond with facts and science, in an, aparently, vain attempt to impart some knowledge.

Sometimes, it seems, to some of us....maybe we could have helped someone who was generally misunderstanding of space science.....but if the intent of the OP in the first place is to just 'punk', and not care to REALLY want to learn, then it is indeed hopeless, and thusly labeled 'FARCE'. There is a history with this person that I won't go into.

Imagine you're a teacher, and you don't want to lose a student into the depths of idiocy......sometimes, though, I guess you just have to give up.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thank you very much, Mods.

You labeled my thread "FARCE".

You are correct, all space enterprises of NASA's frauds which I am talking about are a FARCE.

NASA's frauds, from the time of moon landings - they have made 6 moon landings as if to go to the moon was easy like to drink a glass of water, in fact they have brought there some cars too - continue to think that there are no stars in the sky.

Also Chinese are beginning their space farce:

news.bbc.co.uk...

China has set out its plans for further space missions, hours after its second manned spaceflight ended successfully.

An official said the next mission would take place in 2007, and would include a space walk. He also said a female astronaut could possibly be onboard.

The Shenzhou VI spacecraft arrived safely back on Earth late on Sunday, after five days in orbit.

The two astronauts touched down in Inner Mongolia, and were then flown to Beijing to face a rapturous reception.

China is only the third country to successfully put a man into space, after Russia and the US.

In those images where are parachutes? Cork heat shield, where is it?
No retro rockets?

Haven't astronauts broken their legs landing on the hard ground?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

seriously, im all for free speech, but can we ban the hell out of this guy?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have said many logical things. ITs not my fault you have chosen to ignore me until it suits your benefit. You lose Big Brain.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Edit, because leaving what I said on here really isn't worth it.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by apex]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Looks like I missed all the fun while I was out of town on business. Sorry I missed it.

greshnik, have you actually read this thread? Go back and start from the beginning and read the whole thing. I think you'll find two very good reasons why this has been given a farce label... Big-Brain and greshnik.

Big-Brain, if you really want to prove that there is no Phoenix on Mars, my challenge still stands. Or, you can accept that your entire argument is a farce, and that you have a credibility rating in the negative range at this point. Your choice.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join